Police Chief Trafficked 200 Machine Guns, Gets No Jail Time

Just the opposite, that is why racist like you hate me. Now if I was like Herschel, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, etc. you would want to pat me on the back and tell me another lie like you do those fools.
You don't have the intellect to be like them. After all, you think you're a superbadbrutha, by far the dumbest demographic in the world.

Just the opposite, that is why racist like you hate me. Now if I was like Herschel, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, etc. you would want to pat me on the back and tell me another lie like you do those fools.

You're here every day supporting a rich, white racist who doesn't want his kids anywhere near you. There's a name for a person like that...

Ironic that the ATF would prosecute somebody for trafficking 200 illegal weapons when nobody in the ATF even got fired much less indicted for trafficking over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama administration Operation Fast/Furious.

Fast and furious was a replay of a failed experiment under the Bush administration.

I know, I said you support the rich, white racist. The one who said he doesn't want his kids anywhere near you in the "jungle". Do you know who that is?

LOL
Oh I thought you were talking about the one whom was sued by the Fed Gov't because he wouldn't rent to black folks. Do you know him?

You are learning well from Canada and our police state.

Mayor John Tory is doing his weekly chat on T.V, CP24, the greatest cop sucker media in the country. He is thrown softballs during the interview because this self serving cretin wouldn't decrease the largest Toronto budget item (by a country mile), the Toronto Police Services budget, even during a pandemic! Not even as 500 cops refused to show up for work when Covid first appeared and they didn't have masks, and CP24 ho-hummed, "not to worry, safety isn't compromised", they said.

Huh? If we didn't need these 500 cops at work, than wtf don't they cut their jobs!? Plenty of family members of cops and even ex-cops work at CP24.

You copy our police state at your own peril, trust me on this one, it is far worse than even the crazy alt-left...

An ex-Ohio police chief used his badge in a machine gun trafficking scheme aimed at reselling more than 200 weapons of war, prosecutors said.

Federal laws ban the purchase or transfer of fully automatic machine guns unless for law enforcement, an exception LaCourse, 66, exploited.

Working with two federally licensed Indiana gun dealers, LaCourse signed multiple letters that falsely stated the Village of Addyston Police Department wanted to buy different types of machine guns, including military-grade.

Those letters were then sent to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives by co-conspirators Johnathan Marcum, 34, and Christopher Petty, 58, to get the weapons. The two men were supposed to give the department demonstrations with the guns, but never did.

LaCourse also directly ordered German-made machine guns that he said were paid for by his department, but were instead purchased by Marcum and Petty.

The machine guns were resold for five or six times the purchase price, the US Attorney’s Office said

Marcum and Petty pleaded guilty to charges related to the scheme and will be sentenced at a later date.

LaCourse originally faced 17 charges connected to the crime, but ended up pleading guilty to three of them in April, according to Fox 19. Prosecutors sought six years in prison as part of the plea agreement, the television station reported.

I wonder where these machine guns ended up at.

How does this guy get NO prison time? This is a perfect example of how Justice is a privilege in this country.

His mommy testified and declared he is a good boy
CASE CLOSED

It wasn't.

Sadly anyone that still defends Obama's lies, really has no place condemning those for defending the lies of others.
There is one mitigating factor, however: A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

There is one mitigating factor, however: A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

Already noted and already replied to. Obama was supposed to be better than Bush. As you note, he wasn't. You can't defend a bad program by noting that there was a smaller bad program before this one.

Forum List

Back