A boy allegedly threatened to kill the 17 students in his sixth-grade class because he was a victim of bullying at a religious private school in Miami

Why all seventeen and not just those who were the real problem? The only thing that comes to my mind is that the remaining kids never did anything to help him out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

thank god they caught him my friends...lock the little criminal up for life!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

He may have been bullied because he sucked. Does anyone ever consider that these shooter kids are just antisocial losers who deserve to be bullied? Some kids are violent weirdos, much like adults. They deserve all the misery we can shovel their way.

• Banned
He may have been bullied because he sucked. Does anyone ever consider that these shooter kids are just antisocial losers who deserve to be bullied? Some kids are violent weirdos, much like adults. They deserve all the misery we can shovel their way.
i agree, but some kids are angels but are like helpless kittens, because they are nice people, they get targeted, and that's wrong

i agree, but some kids are angels but are like helpless kittens, because they are nice people, they get targeted, and that's wrong
Agreed. However, this kid deserved to be bullied. Im glad his life sucks because HE sucks. :laugh:

• Banned
Agreed. However, this kid deserved to be bullied. Im glad his life sucks because HE sucks. :laugh:
i only bully fat people, jerks like Ropey, trannies, and people i'm jealous of that i want to beat at wrestling like you

Good thing that there's so many guns around for these losers to act out with huh?

Forum List

Back