Police Chief Trafficked 200 Machine Guns, Gets No Jail Time

All relevant links and exhibits are on Sharyl Attkisson's web site. Remember her? She was fired by CBS for reporting on the story.

I don't think I need to elaborate on the incestuous relationship between CBS and the Obama administration...

I'm not going sort through it ten years later to find something. It's not like anyone ever was, or ever will be held accountable. It's all there, and many more crimes, lies, and deceptions too numerous to list.

She brings the receipts, and names the names.

The email I referred to is the one with a graphic that showed the path of the all the guns as they were trafficked throughout Mexico. You will recognize it when you see it- it looks kind of like an airline route map, except it's for guns and not airplanes...

Here's the start page:

I tried wading through that garbage and didn't see anything about emails that went between anyone and Obama.

Maybe you can find what you claim is therte?

I doubt it

Really! Post em

I say the same thing about any president. Anything that happens under any particular administration falls into the lap of the administration.

"I didn't know" doesn't cut it.

I tried wading through that garbage and didn't see anything about emails that went between anyone and Obama.

Maybe you can find what you claim is therte?

I doubt it
It's "garbage" because it shows the connection between the White House and F&F. Something you obviously are not prepared to recognize.

So now it's only emails addressed to Obama? Beautiful. I said regular updates to the White House.

Kevin O'Reilly was Obama's Director of North American Affairs on the White House National Security Staff. That is a very SENIOR position, with an office in the White House.

He is now at State (which is kind of how it goes for the swamp).

After the emails broke, they whisked him off to Iraq where he was out of reach. He never testified before the House or the DOJIG.

I know you won't read this, but I will post the links for others who might actually want to understand what they were doing.

Of course, you will just say "That doesn't prove Obama knew anything" because hey- Obama said he learned about it on CNN...

Page 93 of this pdf has the graphic you think doesn't exist...

Last edited:
It's "garbage" because it shows the connection between the White House and F&F. Something you obviously are not prepared to recognize.

So now it's only emails addressed to Obama? Beautiful. I said regular updates to the White House.

Kevin O'Reilly was Obama's Director of North American Affairs on the White House National Security Staff. That is a very SENIOR position, with an office in the White House.

He is now at State (which is kind of how it goes for the swamp).

After the emails broke, they whisked him off to Iraq where he was out of reach. He never testified before the House or the DOJIG.

I know you won't read this, but I will post the links for others who might actually want to understand what they were doing.

Of course, you will just say "That doesn't prove Obama knew anything" because hey- Obama said he learned about it on CNN...

Page 93 of this pdf has the graphic you think doesn't exist...

Now show us where he briefed Obama.

There should be emails…

Now show us where he briefed Obama.

There should be emails…
It's not my job to educate the uneducable. These emails are a tiny fraction of the deception. This was an Inter-agency program. Brennan was briefed. This was a high-level operation and they knew it was high risk. There is much more than I commented about earlier. There are emails that show the ATF was looking for a way to justify new restrictions on "long gun" dealers.

Why would O'Reilly email Obama? O'Reilly was Obama's Director of North American Affairs. He was on the White House National Security Staff. He was in the same room. He sat there in the meetings and briefed Obama every day, or nearly every day.

As soon as it all went public they scurried him off to Baghdad. He was never questioned about any of it. 102 pages of emails directly between the guy running the operation in the ATF and Obama's man in the White House.

Your only defense of Obama is ignorance. His top official on NA affairs- the guy who is supposed to make sure his policies are being advanced, and advise him on security matters with our neighbors, never said a word to him about Fast and Furious.

And the DOJ's involvement, and the State Dept's, and Homeland Security and Burke's, and his guy in the White House- none of them ever mentioned it to Obama. He just came up with the "90%" of all guns in Mexico came from the US" line all on his own, it's just a coincidence that Clinton and Holder and Napolitano and the rest were all saying it at the same time, and CNN was trashing Lone Wolf Trading...

Because the first time Obama heard about it was on CNN....

This is what you believe. But I have looked at the evidence, and read Attkisson's reporting (it is not garbage), and I am unable to "suspend my disbelief" as you so easily do.

Last edited:
it's your "job" to support your claims.

So far you have not
Bullshit, you just refuse to look at it. I named the names. Fact check it. It's a matter of public record. I posted the pdf. Look at it.

You have not disproved a single thing I said.

"Obama's emails". Give us a fucking break. What Obama emails? The ones that were scrubbed from Hillary's server?

Bullshit, you just refuse to look at it. I named the names. Fact check it. It's a matter of public record. I posted the pdf. Look at it.

You have not disproved a single thing I said.

"Obama's emails". Give us a fucking break. What Obama emails? The ones that were scrubbed from Hillary's server?
Naming names is not supporting your claims.

FAIL. So Sad

Naming names is not supporting your claims.

FAIL. So Sad
Lol. even the White House admitted they were briefed. Their claim is they were never briefed on the tactics, just the "topline". When they released the emails I linked, they withheld a bunch due to "privacy concerns".

Read Attkisson's reporting. It takes time, there is a lot there. Then ask your question. You don't even know what you don't know.

It's in the public record. The transcripts are there. There is no speculation from me other than "of course Obama knew". I gave the reason why I said I thought he knew- There was a continuous stream of communications between the White House and the guy in the ATF (Bill Newell) who was running F&F. I proved that communication by posting the emails released by the WH, which BTW only covered a couple months (out of the year and a half they were running guns to Mexico).

Ultimately Holder threw Newell under the bus. But you wouldn't know about that either, because you choose to remain ignorant of the case, and the actors, and their histories as gun grabbers.

Burke was disbarred by the AZ Bar Association, but like all these cases he was quietly reinstated a few months later.

I really don't care about any of this now, it's done and the DOJ determined that "no charges should be filed" or however they worded that particular whitewash.

The victims are Mexicans. I happen to like Mexicans, and I've spent a lot of time in Mexico, so the cynicism of the Obama administration particularly irritates me in this case.

But I have the last laugh on the gun grabbers, because thanks to Trump and McConnell we have a SCOTUS that's willing to put some punch back into the 2nd, and that makes me happy and gun grabbers crazy.

Last edited:
Lol. even the White House admitted they were briefed. Their claim is they were never briefed on the tactics, just the "topline". When they released the emails I linked, they withheld a bunch due to "privacy concerns".
So ya just make shit up

Ohhh

So ya just make shit up

Ohhh
This is the problem when you choose ignorance- you can't even articulate your complaint.

If you KNEW anything about the case, you could try to argue the facts. You could say "No, that guy wasn't in charge at the ATF, or Holder didn't lie to Congress, or Dennis Burke was not the US Attorney in Arizona. Or whatever.

You don't know any details- all you know is I am saying something against your GOD Obama.

Since you can't attack me on the facts, you go for the ad hom. Like every leftist on the Internet when someone presents them with some evidence....

Come back when you know something about the subject, I have no time for your type.

It's like I said before. If he gets no jail time over gun violations I support the same for all. Get caught with a gun as an ex-felon? Simply pay a fine and all is forgiven.
Thats insane

One injustice deserves more injustices is more wrong than what the lib police chief did

You act as though Obama came up with this program and signed off on it.

It's likely that neither Bush nor Obama did so.

What is more than likely is that the ATF still had at least some of the same people in positions of authority and decided to try one more time.

THAT is the "Deep State"

Wait wait... so now you admit there's a Deep State?

Wow, we're making progress.

Forum List

Back