Polands only medallist is a lesbian.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1627646666765.png

And she intends to use her platform to support Polish youngsters.. A great role model for young Poles. Well done.

Big deal, so a mentally ill pervert wins a medal in a sport nobody cares about or watches. ... :cuckoo:
She seems a lot more centre than some old perv fantasising about the sex lives of teens. No doubt she will lure Polish teens into the "gay lifestyle" and a generation will be lost.

View attachment 519144

And she intends to use her platform to support Polish youngsters.. A great role model for young Poles. Well done.

So, every pole who is not a young queer, she just told them that she does NOT represent them.

Good move. Very divisive. Really tear down the whole idea of the olympics.

Big deal, so a mentally ill pervert wins a medal in a sport nobody cares about or watches. ... :cuckoo:
This place is HILARIOUS!!!! I'm glad I found it!

"mentally ill pervert", you mean like a grown man marrying a 9 year old, lol?

She seems a lot more centre than some old perv fantasising about the sex lives of teens. No doubt she will lure Polish teens into the "gay lifestyle" and a generation will be lost.
2 chicks doing it is HOT!!!! Or didn't you know that?

Finally, I agree with you on something.
Yes, the homo perverts goal it to lure innocent teens into a lifestyle of mental sickness and depravity. .... :cuckoo:
Nobody's trying to lure anyone, well, except for the weirdos that want to inflict conversion therapy on gays. Having 4 wives is for real perverts.

I have read that in Poland the government and many ordinary people are openly anti-gay.

I do not know whether the situation still exists, but there were some Polish towns that posted signs bragging that they were "free" of gays.

I guess, therefore, that the Polish media are not especially jubilant about that young lady's accomplishment.

I have read that in Poland the government and many ordinary people are openly anti-gay.

I do not know whether the situation still exists, but there were some Polish towns that posted signs bragging that they were "free" of gays.

I guess, therefore, that the Polish media are not especially jubilant about that young lady's accomplishment.
I would imagine that they are not. This girl is taking on the whole of the Polish establishment. She is an amazing role model for a group of people who are being oppressed by the state.

How ironic that an LGBT+ athlete wins for Poland as her nation teeters on the brink of nazi-style authoritarianism. Sad. Poland was supposed to be a nation that supported the teachings of Jesus, yet its hero is one of the people whom Jesus loved but her nation hates.

Congratulations, Katarzyna!

Forum List

Back