Polands only medallist is a lesbian.

She is targetting kids that are being discriminated against. In the end it benefits all kids and society will be better for it.

How does it benefit all?

If she's looking to support only those kids who are being discriminated against then she, too, is discriminating...

The girl in this thread is hot.
RonPasses.jpg

View attachment 519144

And she intends to use her platform to support Polish youngsters.. A great role model for young Poles. Well done.

You really are a stupid fck. She is not Poland's only medalist as she won along with 3 other women - They won the silver medal in the Women’s Quadruple Sculls Rowing event.

You really are a stupid fck. She is not Poland's only medalist as she won along with 3 other women - They won the silver medal in the Women’s Quadruple Sculls Rowing event.

Isnt that a great advert for diversity ? They wouldnt have medals if she hadnt carried them to glory.

View attachment 519144

And she intends to use her platform to support Polish youngsters.. A great role model for young Poles. Well done.
I have zero problem with homosexuals and believe that most of us are born one way or the other although some females seem fluid.
But it is 2021. Why would anyone care? Is Poland a tough place to be gay still? I also don't get gay pride. As i said I don't believe gayness or hetroness to be a skill or something people work to aspire to. For most of us our body let uis know where we stood long ago. It's nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to be proud of either. It just is part of who you are, I am also highly skeptical of celebs who come out gay or had a trans brother or the ridiculously good looing athletic types who were bullied? They probably were of course. ONCE in 3rd grade and that really doesn't count.
What I'm trying to say is I smell attention whores.

I have zero problem with homosexuals and believe that most of us are born one way or the other although some females seem fluid.
But it is 2021. Why would anyone care? Is Poland a tough place to be gay still? I also don't get gay pride. As i said I don't believe gayness or hetroness to be a skill or something people work to aspire to. For most of us our body let uis know where we stood long ago. It's nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to be proud of either. It just is part of who you are, I am also highly skeptical of celebs who come out gay or had a trans brother or the ridiculously good looing athletic types who were bullied? They probably were of course. ONCE in 3rd grade and that really doesn't count.
What I'm trying to say is I smell attention whores.
Poland is a tough place to be Gay at th moment. They have a populist authoritarian government that persecutes these people. Its almost as bad as having to wear a mask.

Well, as long as mentioning her in a positive context alongside with the fact that she is a lesbian can be considered as a gay propaganda, the medal should be taken back from her and her name should be forbidden for official ceremonies.

Because society benefits from a more inclusive society. This doesnt include rubbish like yourself obviously.
Eat a bag of dicks, dipshit.

By focusing only on one group of people, she's hardly highlighting the importance of being inclusive. If she gets all the kids together at once that'd be a good thing.

What's the negative aspect of getting all the kids together in the same place at the same time?

View attachment 519144

Why does that even matter ?

She's clearly talented and driven.

Pointing out her sexuality is a distraction.

Of course, your fantasizing about her is what clouds your ability to say anything worthwhile.

She is targetting kids that are being discriminated against. In the end it benefits all kids and society will be better for it.

I don't know what she did.

I do know that your posting this stupidity only makes me less inclined to watch the Woke Olympics (and I have not seen one event).

She didn't get a medal because she is gay.

She got one because she worked her ass off.

Forum List

Back