Poland warns of ‘armed’ attempts on its border as Germany urges EU to act.

Blame for the current situation lies with Lukashenko and his puppet-master Putin, but a share of responsibility lies also with the West.
I believe that only last year about 40 thousand migrants arrived in Italy by boat, 17 thousand in Spain. I do not know the figures for France or England, Germany and some other countries, but I think they also number in many thousands.
But Europe is worried about 500 to 3 thousand migrants trying to enter Europe from Belarus... And since they are not being written about those migrants now, but they are shouting and screaming about the Belarusian ones, the population, accustomed to believing what political prostitutes feed it through media bodies subordinate to them, is extremely concerned about the inflated news about the horrors coming from the East.
Poor brainwashed european idiots...

Why is Belarus mistreating refugees?? Belarus should offer them residence and take care of them, given that there are only a "few thousand".

Why is Belarus mistreating refugees?? Belarus should offer them residence and take care of them, given that there are only a "few thousand".

Because they don't want to stay there. Belarus is just a transit point.

Why is Belarus mistreating refugees?? Belarus should offer them residence and take care of them, given that there are only a "few thousand"..
First, they don't want to stay in Belarus, they aiming for Europe, cos' they know, that there would be no freebies for them in Belarus. Imagine that.
Second. Was it Belarus that bombed the countries from which migrants are fleeing? Did Belarus organize the overthrow of regimes objectionable to the West in the Middle East? Did Belarus invite migrants to Europe (as Merkel did)? It's time for Europe to learn to be responsible for its actions and crimes, and not to blame them on outsiders.

How did they get there?
They bought the ticket to ride. Cheaper and safer then other ways to Europe.
Oh, I think I understood what you mean - Lukashenkо had to bravely stand in the way of these migrants with his chest and protect Europe... Yeah... The "last dictator of Europe" against whom Europe is taking numerous economic and political sanctions? Good luck to you!

Because they don't want to stay there. Belarus is just a transit point.

Really?? Who knew? All joking aside these "refugees" should be simply looking for a conflict-free area to settle in. This is not a Club Med destination brochure where they pick their destination. Belarus is peaceful at the moment so the refugees should stay in Belarus. Problem solved.

First, they don't want to stay in Belarus, they aiming for Europe, cos' they know, that there would be no freebies for them in Belarus. Imagine that.
Second. Was it Belarus that bombed the countries from which migrants are fleeing? Did Belarus organize the overthrow of regimes objectionable to the West in the Middle East? Did Belarus invite migrants to Europe (as Merkel did)? It's time for Europe to learn to be responsible for its actions and crimes, and not to blame them on outsiders.

Don't play games. Belarus offered their country as a transit point to fck with Europe. Let Belarus keep the refugees and learn these games aren't welcome.

I was just trying to poke fun with an admittedly silly joke with the punchline Germans are known for invading Poland.

Wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

I'm a German living in Berlin, btw.

There are still those that want their properties back.

I was in Upper Silesia once, talking to a bus load of Germans from Wuppertal, who were homesick for the region, visited their former houses in the town, and made no secret of the fact they wanted to reclaim it all back.

Later, in a Polish hotel, a choir from that group gave a spirited rendition of # Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

There are still those that want their properties back.

I was in Upper Silesia once, talking to a bus load of Germans from Wuppertal, who were homesick for the region, visited their former houses in the town, and made no secret of the fact they wanted to reclaim it all back.

Later, in a Polish hotel, a choir from that group gave a spirited rendition of # Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

Yeah, there are such nuts.

Fortunately, they're a tiny fringe and I'm pretty sure a huge majority of Germans today don't even know anymore any lands were lost after 1945, because they couldn't care less if that was the case or not.

Forum List

Back