Conservative woman kicks and punches her horse

I would have showed that horse whose boss by making sweet love to it. Take that you... sexy beast.

1636404425952.png

Probably a left wing woke progressive bitch who wanted to prove she's the boss and everybody and everything should listen to her and do it her way, who's never been around or handled horses prior to that day.

The horse should be allowed to sue.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fantastic ! This is how she treats the poor beast in public. What does this tory tramp do back at the stable ?

Its wrong to hurt animals for no reason

In this case the horse was not hurt

But they are intelligent animals and kicking them is not likely to improve their behavior

I hope that the RSPCA is aware of this and will conduct a full investigation. I hope this horse gets an opportunity to give her a few swift kicks to her face and other areas. It is obvious that she is a conservative, since she is a member of a fox-hunting gang. Decent people don't do this.

Alec Baldwin murders staff member on set. This is how liberals treat their employees in public--what does this commie bastard do out of the lime light?
Alec Baldwin actually believed a gun was unloaded because some fool told him it was. So he didn’t check it. Then he points it at some people cocks it and pulls the trigger.

You would think Alec Baldwin would know the basic safety rules for handling firearms.

1636410135814.jpeg

Alec Baldwin actually believed a gun was unloaded because some fool told him it was.
Anyone with an asshole for an eye or a lick of sense concerning basic gun safety knows that you NEVER take anyone's word for the condition of a gun. People that do are commonly murderers. It is the responsibility of the person who pulls the trigger to determine whether or not the gun is SAFE. Baldwin is guilty of negligent homicide at the very least.

Anyone with an asshole for an eye or a lick of sense concerning basic gun safety knows that you NEVER take anyone's word for the condition of a gun. People that do are commonly murderers. It is the responsibility of the person who pulls the trigger to determine whether or not the gun is SAFE. Baldwin is guilty of negligent homicide at the very least.
I totally agree. I have had people hand me loaded handguns and say they were unloaded. If I give someone a handgun I SHOW them it is unloaded.

Alec Baldwin actually believed a gun was unloaded because some fool told him it was. So he didn’t check it. Then he points it at some people cocks it and pulls the trigger.

You would think Alec Baldwin would know the basic safety rules for handling firearms.

View attachment 561878
The lib public teachers refuse to allow gun safety to be taught in school

Forum List

Back