Pocahontas is politically finished

She's issued an apology. She's toast as anything but a Commie, Massachusetts sock puppet.

I'm sick of all these "I-got-caught" apologies from the Democrats. If they had any honor they'd just get the hell out.
But you tolerate the repubs when they get caught doing it?

No, I do not.
Then a more precise statement is "I am sick of all these 'I got caught' apologies by politicians"....
remember apologies only benefit the offending party, it makes them feel better so they can do it again later,

thats why I dont give them or accept them
I'll never apologize as I stated before. You did it, own it. One does something because someone believed at that time in what they were doing. so, apologizing means you did wrong. Nope, i did what i intended to do, which is my right as a citizen. I laugh.

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

Even if not, it's documentation of her mis-representing her ethnic heritage.

I agree this is big. It's a NEW integrity problem: i.e, no integrity. Jeepers, she said she was an Indian on the application to the Texas bar? Presumably she thought they would rush her right thru in their eagerness to get checks in the right victim groups where they don't have many checks. It's pretty clear that's why she kept doing this. Hey, worked at Harvard, so she just kept doing it!

That's not the only reason it's big, though. Something amazing is happening, I don't say it's good: the right has developed a very impressive talent for searching through EVERYONE's background for decades and decades and finding …….crooked stuff. That's what is bringing down the whole Dem administration in Virginia as we speak. And this new revelation about Fauxcahontas never surfaced before.

I don't like it, this destruction of everyone, but it IS an obvious development from modern technology -- the Internet knows all, people just have to be willing to find it.

Actually considering how long this stuff sits for, Republicans are actually terrible at it. Progressives find dirt far quicker.

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

I agree this is big. It's a NEW integrity problem: i.e, no integrity. Jeepers, she said she was an Indian on the application to the Texas bar? Presumably she thought they would rush her right thru in their eagerness to get checks in the right victim groups where they don't have many checks. It's pretty clear that's why she kept doing this. Hey, worked at Harvard, so she just kept doing it!

That's not the only reason it's big, though. Something amazing is happening, I don't say it's good: the right has developed a very impressive talent for searching through EVERYONE's background for decades and decades and finding …….crooked stuff. That's what is bringing down the whole Dem administration in Virginia as we speak. And this new revelation about Fauxcahontas never surfaced before.

I don't like it, this destruction of everyone, but it IS an obvious development from modern technology -- the Internet knows all, people just have to be willing to find it.

Actually considering how long this stuff sits for, Republicans are actually terrible at it. Progressives find dirt far quicker.
it's what they do. why wouldn't they be experts. practice makes perfect. People with honor don't do what they do. that should tell you all you need to know.

I think something big has changed, suddenly. I think somebody with very deep pockets is paying for this research. It's happening all over the world, attempts to take down top politicians and businessmen. But it's just started this year here in America, in such a big way. I bet people are looking into the financing of that website that found all the dirt on the Virginia gubernatorial staff. Both left and right --- rightwing to get them some of that, and leftwing to put them in jail, or at least stop them and expose the moneyman.

The bitch lied and lied about using her claimed Native American ancestry to advance her career. Now there is proof. She can kiss her presidential ambitions goodby.

She speak-um with forked tongue one time too many, and now The Washington Post, of all places, has scalped her. The smoke signals went out last night — as early as 1986 she was lying on a Texas bar application that she was “American Indian.”

Lieawatha admit-um she talk with forked tongue, only she use white-eye language, calling it “furthering confusion.”

No confusion anywhere. You are an utter fraud. Fake Indian, you will have many moons to reflect on your serial lies. Never will you be great white father.

Never live-um in white tee-pee. Heap big fraud since buffalo roam the plain, blue-eyed squaw lie about DNA, to make-um more wampum.

So the Boston Globe story last fall claiming she’d never tried to pass as an honest injun, was as phony as a Kevin Cullen column. But hey, it’s the Globe — right, Mike Barnicle? Jason Blair? Patricia X. Smith? Why do you think the fake Indian went to a fake news rag to print her buffalo excrement?

Ugh. And that’s not the only bad news. The incredible bunko artist is busted on this morning. In an unrelated develop, Sen. Elizabeth Warren may be getting sued over some more of her despicable lies.

Because this time she put her shameful falsehoods in a tweet, not in an employment application to Harvard or UPenn law school. Hard to deep-six a tweet, especially one as perniciously false as the one she sent out last month about the Covington Catholic High School students who was accosted first by a group of Black Hebrew Israelites in D.C., and then by a nutty Indian — a real Indian, to be clear, but a fake Vietnam veteran, like Sen. Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal.

Here is the smoke signal Lieawatha sent out:

“Omaha elder and Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength, then urged us all to do better.”

After “Omaha elder,” almost every word in that tweet is a lie, including “and” and “the.”

But it’s the fake Indian, so what else is new?
Oh look ^^^ rightards care about lying again.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The left found this now because it would have been devastating had this been an October Surprise.

Finish her off now when it hurts no one but her.

it's what they do. why wouldn't they be experts. practice makes perfect. People with honor don't do what they do. that should tell you all you need to know.

Maybe it's time for Republicans to realize that staying above the fray means losing the fight.

After all, all we would be doing is holding them to the Standards they want to hold us to.

The bitch lied and lied about using her claimed Native American ancestry to advance her career. Now there is proof. She can kiss her presidential ambitions goodby.

She speak-um with forked tongue one time too many, and now The Washington Post, of all places, has scalped her. The smoke signals went out last night — as early as 1986 she was lying on a Texas bar application that she was “American Indian.”

Lieawatha admit-um she talk with forked tongue, only she use white-eye language, calling it “furthering confusion.”

No confusion anywhere. You are an utter fraud. Fake Indian, you will have many moons to reflect on your serial lies. Never will you be great white father.

Never live-um in white tee-pee. Heap big fraud since buffalo roam the plain, blue-eyed squaw lie about DNA, to make-um more wampum.

So the Boston Globe story last fall claiming she’d never tried to pass as an honest injun, was as phony as a Kevin Cullen column. But hey, it’s the Globe — right, Mike Barnicle? Jason Blair? Patricia X. Smith? Why do you think the fake Indian went to a fake news rag to print her buffalo excrement?

Ugh. And that’s not the only bad news. The incredible bunko artist is busted on this morning. In an unrelated develop, Sen. Elizabeth Warren may be getting sued over some more of her despicable lies.

Because this time she put her shameful falsehoods in a tweet, not in an employment application to Harvard or UPenn law school. Hard to deep-six a tweet, especially one as perniciously false as the one she sent out last month about the Covington Catholic High School students who was accosted first by a group of Black Hebrew Israelites in D.C., and then by a nutty Indian — a real Indian, to be clear, but a fake Vietnam veteran, like Sen. Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal.

“Omaha elder and Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength, then urged us all to do better.”

After “Omaha elder,” almost every word in that tweet is a lie, including “and” and “the.”

Oh look, another liberal idiot that wants to make rules they can't follow.
th

th
Spits a trump-supporting rightard. Er, no, getting caught in this lie will cost Warren a huge amount of support and kill any hopes she had on moving into the White House.

She's issued an apology. She's toast as anything but a Commie, Massachusetts sock puppet.

I'm sick of all these "I-got-caught" apologies from the Democrats. If they had any honor they'd just get the hell out.

So you much prefer that they lie, deny their mistakes, and call those who have caught them in misdeeds "fake news", and those investigating them a "witch hunt" like the President and his staff? In order to learn from your mistakes, you have to admit them, apologize to those you hurt, and never ever do it again.

"Deny, Disinform and Deflect" is the only strategy Trump has.

th
Spits a trump-supporting rightard. Er, no, getting caught in this lie will cost Warren a huge amount of support and kill any hopes she had on moving into the White House.
Yet it will not deter her from tossing her war bonnet into the ring.

So you much prefer that they lie, deny their mistakes, and call those who have caught them in misdeeds "fake news", and those investigating them a "witch hunt" like the President and his staff? In order to learn from your mistakes, you have to admit them, apologize to those you hurt, and never ever do it again.

Leaping to Trump. Too funny.

"Never complain, never explain", attributed to Benjamin Disraeli and others, has always worked for me.

It's great fun to watch the Democrats get forced to play by rules of their own devise.

When the rubber meets the road with this issue, this very well could hurt Warren in the 2020 election
It IS damaging and it has been immortalized in the media.

On FNC they devoted full segments concerning her use of "Native American" as part of her heritage signing up on past documents! It's petty and silly to use as a "silver bullet" to assassinate the character of a rival, but she opened herself up to it! Republicans are sad, pathetic characters who have felt oppressed and undermined by Dems and the MSM!! With them the standards have been elevated! If you missed giving a newspaper to a customer on your paper route, you're done politically! :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents:

th
So? That’s a reflection on her if she does. She will still loss a shit load of support and that’s a reflection on Democrats.

th
So? That’s a reflection on her if she does. She will still loss a shit load of support and that’s a reflection on Democrats.

We can agree on that. And the support she takes away from other Democrats that decide to run.

Leaping to Trump. Too funny.

"Never complain, never explain", attributed to Benjamin Disraeli and others, has always worked for me.

It's great fun to watch the Democrats get forced to play by rules of their own devise.
Nonsense. No one is forcing Democrats to do anything.

Hey, she was anywhere between 1/1,024 and 1/64 correct..
Mas O menos.
Back in Da Day..... I'da gave her some milk while she gave the baby some.
HEY. Woulda kept her from voicing her opinion ! BFRHJGHHSGFJFH. gulp

Lokks like Octavio-Cortz-Sancez- Gonzales or whoever that bug eyed bimbo is ???

elizabeth-warren-daughter.png

Forum List

Back