Pocahontas is politically finished

When the rubber meets the road with this issue, this very well could hurt Warren in the 2020 election
It IS damaging and it has been immortalized in the media.

On FNC they devoted full segments concerning her use of "Native American" as part of her heritage signing up on past documents! It's petty and silly to use as a "silver bullet" to assassinate the character of a rival, but she opened herself up to it! Republicans are sad, pathetic characters who have felt oppressed and undermined by Dems and the MSM!! With them the standards have been elevated! If you missed giving a newspaper to a customer on your paper route, you're done politically! :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents:
Well, it is politics, right? There is no difference between the two parties. If roles were reversed, the dems would do the exact same thing.

Oh look ^^^ rightards care about lying again.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh look, another liberal idiot that wants to make rules they can't follow.
th
Spits a trump-supporting rightard. Er, no, getting caught in this lie will cost Warren a huge amount of support and kill any hopes she had on moving into the White House.
Yet it will not deter her from tossing her war bonnet into the ring.
So? That’s a reflection on her if she does. She will still loss a shit load of support and that’s a reflection on Democrats.

We can agree on that. And the support she takes away from other Democrats that decide to run.
Even if she is stupid enough to run, she won’t last long because of this. Other Democrats have little to fear.

Oh look, another liberal idiot that wants to make rules they can't follow.
th
Spits a trump-supporting rightard. Er, no, getting caught in this lie will cost Warren a huge amount of support and kill any hopes she had on moving into the White House.
So? That’s a reflection on her if she does. She will still loss a shit load of support and that’s a reflection on Democrats.

We can agree on that. And the support she takes away from other Democrats that decide to run.
Even if she is stupid enough to run, she won’t last long because of this. Other Democrats have little to fear.

Other Democrats may have little to fear from Warren, they have their own demons.

Other Democrats may have little to fear from Warren, they have their own demons.
What politician doesn’t?

Elizabeth Warren is too old to run. I wouldn't vote for her, and I love everything she's done and everything she stands for.
When the rubber meets the road with this issue, this very well could hurt Warren in the 2020 election

On FNC they devoted full segments concerning her use of "Native American" as part of her heritage signing up on past documents! It's petty and silly to use as a "silver bullet" to assassinate the character of a rival, but she opened herself up to it! Republicans are sad, pathetic characters who have felt oppressed and undermined by Dems and the MSM!! With them the standards have been elevated! If you missed giving a newspaper to a customer on your paper route, you're done politically! :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents:
Well, it is politics, right? There is no difference between the two parties. If roles were reversed, the dems would do the exact same thing.

If the roles were reversed, the Dems wouldn't be using a racially insulting name like "Pokohantas" or going after a strong legislator on matters that have nothing to do with her ability to do the job, or her qualifications to do the job, or her platform.

This is the Republicans slandering and destroying yet another well qualified, capable and talented female politician, whose entire public life has been about working on behalf of the American public, and who has both the ability and the experience to be an excellent President. All while electing and incompetent fraud, who has alienated your friends and coddled your enemies, and who is doing real damage to the Republic.

Elizabeth Warren is too old to run. I wouldn't vote for her, and I love everything she's done and everything she stands for.

If the roles were reversed, the Dems wouldn't be using a racially insulting name like "Pokohantas" or going after a strong legislator on matters that have nothing to do with her ability to do the job, or her qualifications to do the job, or her platform.

This is the Republicans slandering and destroying yet another well qualified, capable and talented female politician, whose entire public life has been about working on behalf of the American public, and who has both the ability and the experience to be an excellent President. All while electing and incompetent fraud, who has alienated your friends and coddled your enemies, and who is doing real damage to the Republic.
The dems would embellish the truth to a point that it would become a lie......to make their point.
They have a track record for that behavior.

Well, it is politics, right? There is no difference between the two parties. If roles were reversed, the Dems would do the exact same thing.

The bottom of the barrel doesn't have to be the first and last resort of so called "politics!" It's too easy to undermine each other if willing to go back to birth to find a messy diaper! It's gotten too disgusting for words! It's always been this way, but with social media, the more despicable antics are exposed all too soon! :9: :aargh: :ack-1:

The dems would embellish the truth to a point that it would become a lie......to make their point.

Republicans can NO LONGER invoke the "truth" card being led by a sociopathic liar! The media stopped counting at 8000 exaggerations and outright LIES from Trump! Spare me calling anyone a liar; esp. from conservative Republicans! :19: :aargh:

Republicans can NO LONGER invoke the "truth" card being led by a sociopathic liar! The media stopped counting at 8000 exaggerations and outright LIES from Trump! Spare me calling anyone a liar; esp. from conservative Republicans! :19: :aargh:
My point has always been that politicians lie...it makes no difference which party. And, if truth been known, if the msm had kept the same criteria with Obama
as they have with Trump, Obama would have been in the same neighborhood as Trump with lies.
Hell, if Trump said the stock market is up by 108 points, and it was only up 107.25 points, that constitutes a lie.
So I don't even look at the lies....I look at what the president is actually doing and if it falls within my ideals or not.

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

Even if not, it's documentation of her mis-representing her ethnic heritage.

I agree this is big. It's a NEW integrity problem: i.e, no integrity. Jeepers, she said she was an Indian on the application to the Texas bar? Presumably she thought they would rush her right thru in their eagerness to get checks in the right victim groups where they don't have many checks. It's pretty clear that's why she kept doing this. Hey, worked at Harvard, so she just kept doing it!

That's not the only reason it's big, though. Something amazing is happening, I don't say it's good: the right has developed a very impressive talent for searching through EVERYONE's background for decades and decades and finding …….crooked stuff. That's what is bringing down the whole Dem administration in Virginia as we speak. And this new revelation about Fauxcahontas never surfaced before.

I don't like it, this destruction of everyone, but it IS an obvious development from modern technology -- the Internet knows all, people just have to be willing to find it.

Actually considering how long this stuff sits for, Republicans are actually terrible at it. Progressives find dirt far quicker.
The left found this now because it would have been devastating had this been an October Surprise.

Finish her off now when it hurts no one but her.

Awfully machiavellian for a party that claims to be for the little guys.

My point has always been that politicians lie...it makes no difference which party. And, if truth been known, if the msm had kept the same criteria with Obama
as they have with Trump, Obama would have been in the same neighborhood as Trump with lies.
Hell, if Trump said the stock market is up by 108 points, and it was only up 107.25 points, that constitutes a lie.
So I don't even look at the lies....I look at what the president is actually doing and if it falls within my ideals or not.

No he wouldn't because Obama doesn't lie as a way of life. Even his so-called "Lie of the Year", wasn't a lie. There was NOTHING in the ACA which forced you to change your doctor. There were simply a LOT of doctors who refused to accept policies issued under the ACA, which they have the ability to do. Just as many doctors won't see Medicare patients.

No he wouldn't because Obama doesn't lie as a way of life. Even his so-called "Lie of the Year", wasn't a lie. There was NOTHING in the ACA which forced you to change your doctor. There were simply a LOT of doctors who refused to accept policies issued under the ACA, which they have the ability to do. Just as many doctors won't see Medicare patients.

The architects of Obamacare, and Obama knew that its structure would do just that. It would probably force you to pick a different doctor. It would probably force you to have a different healthcare plan depending on your state. It would also increase your deductible, copays, and insurance premiums for MOST PEOPLE. Obama knew all this yet said the opposite. You are extremely delusional.

The architects of Obamacare, and Obama knew that its structure would do just that. It would probably force you to pick a different doctor. It would probably force you to have a different healthcare plan depending on your state. It would also increase your deductible, copays, and insurance premiums for MOST PEOPLE. Obama knew all this yet said the opposite. You are extremely delusional.

Well that was easy! It's the same BS yr. after yr. like Obama programmed the website that crashed personally! Idiots! :aargh:

Just breaking tonight: On her Bar Registration that she filled out she listed her Nationality as “American Indian”.

This is after she had stated she never used her fake American Indian status to gain an advantage in any part of her career or to gain entrance in to any university or gain access to any funds, grants, scholarships or to gain an advantage in any way.

Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American - The Boston Globe

Elizabeth Warren claimed ‘American Indian’ race on State Bar of Texas registration card

'Elizabeth Warren Is Finished'?

:lmao:

Dude.....

In 2016, The Democratic Party GAVE their Presidential nomination to a corrupt career politician who had just been proven to have committed multiple crimes - to include Espionage, Perjury, Illegal Obstruction, Illegal Mishandling and Destruction of Classified, etc... - AND who compromised our national security....and she was protected and allowed to run for the Presidency.

At the very least this will be swept under the carpet by Democrats who will point to the entire 'Fake WooWoo' scandal and say, 'This is OLD NEWS, she has already APOLOGIZED, Nothing to see here....'

Finished? Dude, this just proved she is more qualified than the other candidates based on the 'Hillary Requirements' scale. ;p

Well that was easy! It's the same BS yr. after yr. like Obama programmed the website that crashed personally! Idiots! :aargh:
No, after making a ton of fake promises, like how the ACA would not cost a dime, Barry went out and hired the Canadian Firm that sucked so bad designing THEIR health care site that they were FIRED, ending up costing Americans BILLIONS for an internet cyber-criminal paradise.

Just breaking tonight: On her Bar Registration that she filled out she listed her Nationality as “American Indian”.

This is after she had stated she never used her fake American Indian status to gain an advantage in any part of her career or to gain entrance in to any university or gain access to any funds, grants, scholarships or to gain an advantage in any way.

Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American - The Boston Globe

Elizabeth Warren claimed ‘American Indian’ race on State Bar of Texas registration card

'Elizabeth Warren Is Finished'?

:lmao:

Dude.....

In 2016, The Democratic Party GAVE their Presidential nomination to a corrupt career politician who had just been proven to have committed multiple crimes - to include Espionage, Perjury, Illegal Obstruction, Illegal Mishandling and Destruction of Classified, etc... - AND who compromised our national security....and she was protected and allowed to run for the Presidency.

At the very least this will be swept under the carpet by Democrats who will point to the entire 'Fake WooWoo' scandal and say, 'This is OLD NEWS, she has already APOLOGIZED, Nothing to see here....'

Finished? Dude, this just proved she is more qualified than the other candidates based on the 'Hillary Requirements' scale. ;p
Yes, the fake media will sweep it under the carpet, but Trump won't. He will call her Pocahontas at every opportunity, and if she objects, he simply has to bring up the evidence. She can't win. I hope she gets the nomination because it will be a slaughter.

Last edited:
No, after making a ton of fake promises, like how the ACA would not cost a dime, Barry went out and hired the Canadian Firm that sucked so bad designing THEIR health care site that they were FIRED, ending up costing Americans BILLIONS for an internet cyber-criminal paradise.
I've never heard of a website that cost billions. Hell, 5 good programmers could have produced it for under $1 million.

Forum List

Back