Po Widdle Donnie backs out of next debate....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only hope Trump has of re-election is clearly showing Biden up, and a debate is about the only way that could occur. It is not in Trump's interests to abandon such an occasion. Perhaps he has simply accepted that the race cannot be won. In any case, this decision along with the end of assistance discussions almost assures Harris will be in the White House.
One idea, though, would be to run ads over and over with footage of Harris debating Biden and shredding him, then Tulsi shredding Harris.

A virtual debate is pretty pointless...
So is having a debate with COVID-19 carriers not wearing masks.

So, then you agree that a virtual debate is pointless.

Good. You're comin' around...

No, Moonglow is not agreeing with you. A debate without masks would look sort of like the White House does now....a COVID hot bed.
So far 26 people in the WH have been diagnosed.
Trump is a fucking idiot.

The dems are using covid like it is a diaper for everything.....if they win they will use it to take over your life completely....

Drama queen. Your comment makes absolutely no sense.
If Biden wins there will be a vigorous testing and contact tracing campaign in this whole country, because Biden realizes the virus doesn't recognize state lines, dumbfuck.

He's such a pussy. He just has to be on a stage with an audience.
That's because he's nothing but a ex-reality TV star.
Not a POTUS. Total failure.

A virtual debate would have all the meaning of a USMB spat.
Well, to be fair, these USMB spats would be meaningful if more people would just listen to me.
I am just grateful there is no BO and halitosis...

He's such a pussy. He just has to be on a stage with an audience.
That's because he's nothing but a ex-reality TV star.
Not a POTUS. Total failure.

The Kid Sniffer is the pussy here. He needed an out and he took it. Rational Americans see it as weakness.
What a turd Fingers is.

"""The Kid Sniffer is the pussy here. He needed an out and he took it. Rational Americans see it as weakness."""

LOLOLOL. ....Excuse me, ignoramus, but it wasn't Biden's idea.

Trump Objects to Commission’s Virtual Debate Plan

"""His withdrawal from the Oct. 15 event came shortly after the Commission on Presidential Debates, citing the “health and safety of all involved,” abandoned plans to stage the next in-person debate in Miami, saying that Mr. Trump and Joseph R. Biden Jr. would instead participate remotely from separate locations.""

You can social distance and have a divider between the two candidates like they did last night there is no real reason to go to a virtual debate.
They wouldn't have made it virtual if Trump hadn't gotten coronavirus.

Actions -> Consequences
Trump could be covid free by then so how about you wait and see before changing the format? Funny how all these social distancing guidelines aren’t good enough for the debate.

It seems that the President would rather have an in person debate than something rigged by electronic gozmos. Sounds right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back