PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

The cause was right

Which cause would that be?

That Iraq had WMD?

Is that why most people feel that both Bush and Blair should be in jail right now for the lies they told prior to the invasion, during AND after?

He of course had WMD's which is how he gassed and killed 15,000 Kurds. But it should never have been about WMD's. If 19 Muslims could almost cripple this nation in 9-11 then certainly an Arab iron fisted dictator named Sadam with an organized and well funded military and stated goal of harming Americans could outdo Al Queda for sure. The cause was good. Ridding the Iraqi people and the world of a brutal barbaric genocidal dictator.

The cause was right

Which cause would that be?

That Iraq had WMD?

Is that why most people feel that both Bush and Blair should be in jail right now for the lies they told prior to the invasion, during AND after?

I would say firing on unarmed British and American civilians working in Kuwait, and then the use of American children as human shields.

The anti Semitic liar blurted out his garbage again.
It is becoming clear that modern day Jews have no clue as to their true homeland.

This is a sad case of misunderstanding scripture and historical events.

But alas, this is not my problem so why should I care-?

I would say firing on unarmed British and American civilians working in Kuwait, and then the use of American children as human shields.

In Jerusalem children are not being used as human shields but easy targets by the IDF. Even if you are sitting in the middle of a UN sponsored classroom an IDF snipper can pick you out and blow your head off.

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window
, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
BTW: The IDF have murdered more than 100 Palestinian children in this way.

:)-

In Jerusalem children are not being used as human shields but easy targets by the IDF. Even if you are sitting in the middle of a UN sponsored classroom an IDF snipper can pick you out and blow your head off.

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window
, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
BTW: The IDF have murdered more than 100 Palestinian children in this way.

And the proof?

Better, do you anything to express on the actual topic,
that is not limited in a mindless copy-paste?

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital as Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why does the Israeli’s call the land they occupy today their ancestral land?

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital as Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why does the Israeli’s call the land they occupy today their ancestral land?

We have already discussed this mindless copy-paste.
Or you merely came to troll with copy paste idiocy?

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Tanach hundreds of times.
Do you have any thoughts on the subject of 'Jerusalem - exclusive capital of the Jewish people'?

And the proof?
If you had not made the statement: "exclusive capital of the Jewish people" I would not be in this discussion. God did not teach His children to be exclusive but inclusive.
Better, do you anything to express on the actual topic, that is not limited in a mindless copy-paste?
PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

I am on topic you just don’t like hearing the truth.

My advice to you is don’t post to me therefore I will not be required to respond. :)-

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Tanach hundreds of times.

Yes, but nowhere does it say that Jerusalem is a Jewish capital.
Still, you are welcome to prove me wrong.

And I put Hanani my brother and Hananiah the ruler of the capital over Jerusalem, for he is indeed a truthful man, and he has feared God for a long time.
Nehemiah 7:2

Don't you have any individual thoughts on the subject?

Jerusalem is G-d's seat and the country of Israel now protects it in the same way that the country of Judah once did.

When Judah once did, the 10 tribes of Israel followed the route of apostasy.

imho?

They still do.

Jerusalem is G-d's seat and the country of Israel now protects it in the same way that the country of Judah once did.

imho?

They still do.
What are You thoughts on ascending Har HaBait?

imho?

They still do.

Madame? Or a male feminist fighting for Madame's equal rights?

You have yet to answer my question. You've likely forgotten it and I'm not going to remind you of what it was... since you should have responded to it instead of waffling. I asked three times.

Until then? You will get no answers from me.

imho?

They still do.

You have yet to answer my question. You've likely forgotten it and I'm not going to remind you of what it was... since you should have responded to it instead of waffling. I asked three times.

Was it a question to do with the topic?
You can sure be kind to remind a brother.

imho?

They still do.

I asked you to respond to it three times.

Now it's on you, to do the work.

Last edited:

imho?

They still do.

I sincerely don't remember what You've asked.
What is the purpose of this game?

Ask, if that's important.

imho?

They still do.

You have no idea on how to converse with me, and thus you want special treatment. iow I should do your work for you.

You don't even know how to address the protocols of pilpul.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime. Give a man someone else's fish, and he'll vote for you.

imho?

They still do.

You have no idea on how to converse with me, and thus you want special treatment. iow I should do your work for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime. Give a man someone else's fish, and he'll vote for you.

I know meumah.
My only merit is living in Israel.
Each 4 steps and I'm full of hope.

imho?

They still do.

I know meumah.
My only merit is living in Israel.
Each 4 steps and I'm full of hope.

Hope is good.

Doing the right thing is better.

Knowing what the right thing is, is better still.

I could go on with the caustic breakdown but I'm certain that you get the drift of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back