Palestinian Muslim Arabs showing how holy the "land" is to them

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
By pointing their stinky smelly asses five times a day to their so called "holy mosque", while facing Mecca during prayer.

Yup! It's the Muslim holy land! All Muslims....Point your asses to it! Ready, aim, FIRE!

:lmao:

Hundreds-Muslims-Praying-At-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-Jerusalem.jpg

Sure would. Another way to look at it is the closer you are to the Dome of Crock, the more intense the fart smell becomes. And that's how holy the site is in Islam. Hundreds of thousands of Muslim Arabs pointing their asses to it five times a day.

Sure would. Another way to look at it is the closer you are to the Dome of Crock, the more intense the fart smell becomes. And that's how holy the site is in Islam. Hundreds of thousands of Muslim Arabs pointing their asses to it five times a day.
Don't tell me they do that right after eating a heavy lunch.

Don't tell me they do that right after eating a heavy lunch.

I believe their farts are synchronized such that they are released unanimously during the pauses in the prayer routines. Their love for their holy site is endless.

By pointing their stinky smelly asses five times a day to their so called "holy mosque", while facing Mecca during prayer.

Yup! It's the Muslim holy land! All Muslims....Point your asses to it! Ready, aim, FIRE!

the thing i find very, VERY disturbing when it comes to ISLAM is...

...all those prayer goers--i WANT to know: WHY ?

why does Mohammad blow himself up right in the middle of it all ?

I can't comprehend it--I immediately think of:

There's a loose wire.

...then, that makes me think: What he hears and reads IN ISLAM + THE LOOSE-WIRE state of mind = him wanting to blow himself up and kill his fellow mosque goers...

i guess only a muslim can shed some light on it.

sunniman ?

Limpmore ?

Freddy ?

average joe muslim ?

the thing i find very, VERY disturbing when it comes to ISLAM is...

...all those prayer goers--i WANT to know: WHY ?

why does Mohammad blow himself up right in the middle of it all ?

I can't comprehend it--I immediately think of:

There's a loose wire.

...then, that makes me think: What he hears and reads IN ISLAM + THE LOOSE-WIRE state of mind = him wanting to blow himself up and kill his fellow mosque goers...

i guess only a muslim can shed some light on it.

sunniman ?

Limpmore ?

Freddy ?

average joe muslim ?

Yup, you have it all right. Especially the picture of Sunni.

Forum List

Back