PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=25545

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT. Who are your people, the same as the old testament, read EZE 16, that is who you are.

Last edited:
jerusalem is the most important city for the joish people since the king david and his son the king salmon(shlomo) who bild the temple (beit hamkdash) it was before the cristian and the islam were born to the world
and the victoty on 1967 and reunited are needed to be celebrited

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i disagree with you lipaz dont lie.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT. Who are your people, the same as the old testament, read EZE 16, that is who you are.

"Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, Who am I, Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, Who am I....a FUCKING LUNATIC!" :lmao:

Marijana-Good-Shit-Fugly-Old-Woman.jpg

jerusalem is the most important city for the joish people since the king david and his son the king salmon(shlomo) who bild the temple (beit hamkdash) it was before the cristian and the islam were born to the world
and the victoty on 1967 and reunited are needed to be celebrited

King David, a first degree murderer and adulteress, and Solomon, what 500 wife's and how many concubines , both idolaters. You know when King Cyrus, a decent king allowed the Jews to return, only around 42000 did, along with their 7000 slaves. They began leaving Israel in 500AD , the only reason they want it now is it belongs to another people. Hey I wish they would all relocate to the ME, I have no problem with that.

"Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, Who am I, Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, Who am I....a FUCKING LUNATIC!" :lmao:

Selfies do nothing for you. You belong to Ugly people .com. Is that a jewish website?

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.
i see that you are hate the joish and buy the lies of the anti joish people

and which are those? Take a look at the Jew free Muslim shitholes that are cesspools of savagery and terrorism and get back to us, will ya?

Selfies do nothing for you. You belong to Ugly people .com. Is that a jewish website?

Your Moooslem boyfriend covers your fugly face, while you tell him about those evil Jooooos?

and which are those? Take a look at the Jew free Muslim shitholes that are cesspools of savagery and terrorism and get back to us, will ya?
and the novel prize that joish in the world winnig that have help and change the world for better world

and the novel prize that joish in the world winnig that have help and change the world for better world

direwolf, what country are you from?

I imagine you think 9-11 was just great as well.

Your Moooslem boyfriend covers your fugly face, while you tell him about those evil Jooooos?

When you can't match my intelligence , you smother me with insults. Very typical , not surprised.

i see that you are hate the joish and buy the lies of the anti joish people

israel and joish and proud of it
and i have a muslims friend and dont hate anybody

So what tribe are you from, and what kind of Jew are you?

When you can't match my intelligence , you smother me with insults. Very typical , not surprised.

What intelligence is that? You're a fucking lunatic that everybody is laughing at.

Forum List

Back