Plot to shut down Baltimore electric grid stopped

FBI foils plan to "destroy" Baltimore by shutting down power grid. A couple of racist...this is the FBI that repubs want to defund.
What, these guys were going to plug in electric vehicles all over town or what??

FBI foils plan to "destroy" Baltimore by shutting down power grid. A couple of racist...this is the FBI that repubs want to defund.
Jbrown wanted the racist to succeed? MAGA is neo-nazis.....anti-democratic.

The little Nazis thought their plan would cause the collapse of Baltimore. :lol:

Of course, being Nazis is prima facie evidence they aren't that bright.

This is all that shows when I click on your link...

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 5.18.05 PM.jpg

I, for one, will not be downloading an app to read a story posted as topical content on this forum.

You all might. And that's fine. But I'm not. It's dumb shit...

About that app that OP's peddling, btw...

''It curates news from more than 3,000 trusted sources—including global media brands such as USA TODAY, Reuters, NBC News, BBC, HuffPost, Vice News, Business Insider and TechCrunch...''

To weed out “fake news,” SmartNews analyzes a variety of proprietary signals beyond potentially false signals like likes and clicks, and examines if the user read the entire article to completion, whether the user shared it without reading, or if the publisher has a good performance history.

Then it uses machine learning to apply political balancing algorithms to ensure multiple viewpoints are expressed on important topics. Finally, it applies algorithms for diversification, which helps break the filter bubble by exposing “hidden” content that you might not normally see in your usual social network.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back