Plot to behead Pamela Geller

People should be able to speak without being fearful for their life.
Pollyanna. Time to start dealing with the real world where if you say to big bad biker guy your bitch is so ugly I wouldn't fuck her for your tiny dick you're not long for this world, laws or no laws.

And the biker would be wrong and go to jail. And nobody should support him killing someone. The proper response would be verbal from this biker.

Those who want to deprive others of the right to free speech because they don't agree with them...need to step back and think about what would happen if their own right of free speech was curtailed.

I wonder if the Lakhota's of the world are smart enough to figure that kind of thing out?

I totally support Geller's right of free speech. I also support her right to the consequences.

So you support being murdered by fanatics as the price for Free Speech?

Of course you do. You're a Special Snowflake!

I support the First Amendment - and the consequences that come with it. Got it?

Yes, and I hear the Crusades where a somewhat unpleasant time too.

The Taliban are current, they're doing their stuff right now, and some very dishonest people are invoking their name as a nasty way to attack Christianity.
If the shoe fits. Same mentality, same bullshit.
I admit it's possible that you are being quite serious. 100%.
Ideological zealotry does that to the thought processes of otherwise intelligent people.
To not see the American Taliban means you are blind, but you think only actions matter so there you go, you're blind.
Yeah, I get the same kind of absolutist silliness from the Tea Partiers.

Pretty funny how many similarities there are on the ends.

Guess you are the one with a problem then? Being a dartboard for others just makes you into a pussy. Find something that matters and fight for it instead of sitting on your ass calling everyone else unreasonable.
Another symptom of adherence to partisan ideology is the notion that everyone has to be on one "side" or the other, to "take a stand" like we're children playing soldiers.

Fortunately, a majority still choose to think for ourselves. We see the grey areas, the nuance, the complicated nature of life. We also see the damage you folks are doing with your absolutism and hyperbole.

Pollyanna. Time to start dealing with the real world where if you say to big bad biker guy your bitch is so ugly I wouldn't fuck her for your tiny dick you're not long for this world, laws or no laws.

And the biker would be wrong and go to jail. And nobody should support him killing someone. The proper response would be verbal from this biker.
Again, Pollyanna. Learn to start dealing with the real world.

(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

It's not ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or CAIR, it is Islam itself. That is the problem.

People wonder why I call her a courage woman. She has over a billion Muslims that want her dead now and she is standing up to them like the brave and honorable woman she is.

She is not going to surrender, she will keep fighting until Islam is defeated!

Too bad the First Amendment doesn't come with a warning to use good judgement when exercising the right.

Again, Pollyanna. Learn to start dealing with the real world.

I'm quite familiar with the real world. And I'm familiar with right and wrong. I guess in your world the person who can beat up the other is always right?

If the shoe fits. Same mentality, same bullshit.
Ideological zealotry does that to the thought processes of otherwise intelligent people.
To not see the American Taliban means you are blind, but you think only actions matter so there you go, you're blind.

Guess you are the one with a problem then? Being a dartboard for others just makes you into a pussy. Find something that matters and fight for it instead of sitting on your ass calling everyone else unreasonable.
Another symptom of adherence to partisan ideology is the notion that everyone has to be on one "side" or the other, to "take a stand" like we're children playing soldiers.

Fortunately, a majority still choose to think for ourselves. We see the grey areas, the nuance, the complicated nature of life. We also see the damage you folks are doing with your absolutism and hyperbole.

If you could think for yourself you could spot an actual partisan from someone who just doesn't agree with your lame-ass and hyper-opinionated approach to life.

Saying religion is insane is like saying war is insane, and the believers in both are a threat to the rest of us therefore to be hated as an evil, which they are.

(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

It's not ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or CAIR, it is Islam itself. That is the problem.

People wonder why I call her a courage woman. She has over a billion Muslims that want her dead now and she is standing up to them like the brave and honorable woman she is.

She is not going to surrender, she will keep fighting until Islam is defeated!

That is retarded. There is more cruelty and violence in the Bible than in the Quran. There are assholes of all faiths.

If you could think for yourself you could spot an actual partisan from someone who just doesn't agree with your lame-ass and hyper-opinionated approach to life.

Saying religion is insane is like saying war is insane, and the believers in both are a threat to the rest of us therefore to be hated as an evil, which they are.

I believe in religion and am not a thread. That is just foolish.

I'm quite familiar with the real world. And I'm familiar with right and wrong. I guess in your world the person who can beat up the other is always right?
Nope, but it doesn't matter fuck all when you are getting your ass kicked now does it? How does being in the right while being beaten to death help you? Oh right, it doesn't.

I believe in religion and am not a thread [sic]. That is just foolish.
If you believe in religion then you are, by definition. You accept the irrational as worthy, which it isn't, therefore your thoughts and actions pose a danger to others who don't believe as you do. God only know what you might do in the name of your religion then.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

How about not go out of your way to intentionally try to incite folks to violence?

How does one incite people to violence, short of physically provoking them that is? Seriously, if cartoons incite one to violence, seems like they're the one with the problem.

This constant defense of this kind of stupid and barbaric shit is nauseating. Gellar maybe wrong, but the reaction to it is far worse.
I guess the good Catholics who smashed the Piss Christ just slipped, while carrying a hammer, in an art museum.

And the only defense is when you know that graven images are forbidden, intentionally going out of your way to insult 1.6 billion faithful people makes you a fucking asshole, a very stupid one.

I don;'t agree with that either... but, are you equating beheadings with smashing bottles? That seems like a stretch.

Oh
So only your opinions and beliefs are of any import? Very open minded of you. ;) Personally I do favor diversity and tolerance.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. If your idea is you can cure cancer by throwing kittens off the roof, we're going to have issues and you are going to find yourself thrown off the damn roof. Feel free to call me intolerant, I am unconcerned.
I doubt you'll find me going with throwing kittens off the roof or even not cleaning their litter boxes. On the other hand, I'll bet there are plenty of examples of people of religion that hold many similar opinions with yourself.

I may find your statements on those of faith ignorant, even inciteful, but have no desire to shut down your right to voice them.

Now if you allow your hatred to spill over to actions or denial of rights of others? Not so much.
I'm a liberal. I support the right of any damn fool to say any damn thing, but that doesn't mean doing so won't get your head chopped off. The stupid can be protected from their stupidity for only so long.

Hmm, sounds like you're now speaking of yourself. Geller=Radical Muslims. Religious=PMH.
Religious people hate me. It's mutual.

I don't hate you... I pray for people like you... because you are lost beyond repair.

I believe in religion and am not a thread [sic]. That is just foolish.
If you believe in religion then you are, by definition. You accept the irrational as worthy, which it isn't, therefore your thoughts and actions pose a danger to others who don't believe as you do. God only know what you might do in the name of your religion then.

I feel sorry for you... seriously. You are one miserable human being.

Not being a partisan ideologue doesn't mean that I don't have strong opinions. Of course I do.

It just means that I have no obligation to either (a) obediently, transparently and predictably fall in line with one silly end of the political spectrum or (b) employ spin, hyperbole, distortion, diversion, deflection, straw man arguments or outright lies to protect my "side".

Not sure why this needs to be so complicated to understand. My guess is that adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology distorts perceptions, rendering the individual essentially unable to see what should be obvious.

I don't hate you... I pray for people like you... because you are lost beyond repair.
Case in point. Forget any rational response, denounce the nonbeliever and go with prayer, as if that makes up for it, while at the same time rejecting a fundamental tenant of the faith, no one is beyond the reach of God.

Forum List

Back