Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Agreement, finally. That is rational, hating groups of people isn't. Saying 'most' deserve death before nature would have it, isn't.
I said the world would be better of without them, which is true. If they all lose the faith and it goes away, fine by me.
So only your opinions and beliefs are of any import? Very open minded of you. ;) Personally I do favor diversity and tolerance.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. If your idea is you can cure cancer by throwing kittens off the roof, we're going to have issues and you are going to find yourself thrown off the damn roof. Feel free to call me intolerant, I am unconcerned.
I doubt you'll find me going with throwing kittens off the roof or even not cleaning their litter boxes. On the other hand, I'll bet there are plenty of examples of people of religion that hold many similar opinions with yourself.

I may find your statements on those of faith ignorant, even inciteful, but have no desire to shut down your right to voice them.

Now if you allow your hatred to spill over to actions or denial of rights of others? Not so much.
I'm a liberal. I support the right of any damn fool to say any damn thing, but that doesn't mean doing so won't get your head chopped off. The stupid can be protected from their stupidity for only so long.

Hmm, sounds like you're now speaking of yourself. Geller=Radical Muslims. Religious=PMH.

What Americans would you compare to the Taliban, and perhaps you could provide some examples of their religion-based murder and torture.

Well, in the past we did have those good Americans in Salem.
Yes, and I hear the Crusades where a somewhat unpleasant time too.

The Taliban are current, they're doing their stuff right now, and some very dishonest people are invoking their name as a nasty way to attack Christianity.
If the shoe fits. Same mentality, same bullshit.

Geller is a cvnt but she doesn't deserve to die for being a cvnt. Glad this guy will spend a long time behind bars now without harming anyone.
Isn't he dead? Isn't this the same guy who decided that beheading cops was more practical and was shot to death?

Those who want to deprive others of the right to free speech because they don't agree with them...need to step back and think about what would happen if their own right of free speech was curtailed.

I wonder if the Lakhota's of the world are smart enough to figure that kind of thing out?

Defending freedom of speech means that you have to defend the right of idiots like Lakhota to spew anti-Semetic rants on boards like this. It's part of the price we pay for true freedom. ISIS wishes to take that freedom away.
The list of censors is very long. Find me a group that doesn't wand censorship of someone or some thing and you've found liberals, there are no others.

What Americans would you compare to the Taliban, and perhaps you could provide some examples of their religion-based murder and torture.

The Taliban are current, they're doing their stuff right now, and some very dishonest people are invoking their name as a nasty way to attack Christianity.
I admit it's possible that you are being quite serious. 100%.

Ideological zealotry does that to the thought processes of otherwise intelligent people.

I said the world would be better of without them, which is true. If they all lose the faith and it goes away, fine by me.
So only your opinions and beliefs are of any import? Very open minded of you. ;) Personally I do favor diversity and tolerance.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. If your idea is you can cure cancer by throwing kittens off the roof, we're going to have issues and you are going to find yourself thrown off the damn roof. Feel free to call me intolerant, I am unconcerned.
I doubt you'll find me going with throwing kittens off the roof or even not cleaning their litter boxes. On the other hand, I'll bet there are plenty of examples of people of religion that hold many similar opinions with yourself.

I may find your statements on those of faith ignorant, even inciteful, but have no desire to shut down your right to voice them.

Now if you allow your hatred to spill over to actions or denial of rights of others? Not so much.
I'm a liberal. I support the right of any damn fool to say any damn thing, but that doesn't mean doing so won't get your head chopped off. The stupid can be protected from their stupidity for only so long.

Hmm, sounds like you're now speaking of yourself. Geller=Radical Muslims. Religious=PMH.
Religious people hate me. It's mutual.

Ideological zealotry does that to the thought processes of otherwise intelligent people.
To not see the American Taliban means you are blind, but you think only actions matter so there you go, you're blind.

To not see the American Taliban means you are blind, but you think only actions matter so there you go, you're blind.
Yeah, I get the same kind of absolutist silliness from the Tea Partiers.

Pretty funny how many similarities there are on the ends.

Those who want to deprive others of the right to free speech because they don't agree with them...need to step back and think about what would happen if their own right of free speech was curtailed.

I wonder if the Lakhota's of the world are smart enough to figure that kind of thing out?

I totally support Geller's right of free speech. I also support her right to the consequences.

Yeah, I get the same kind of absolutist silliness from the Tea Partiers.

Pretty funny how many similarities there are on the ends.

Guess you are the one with a problem then? Being a dartboard for others just makes you into a pussy. Find something that matters and fight for it instead of sitting on your ass calling everyone else unreasonable.

I totally support Geller's right of free speech. I also support her right to the consequences.

People should be able to speak without being fearful for their life. Regardless of whether they speak good or bad. I would not support consequences for one using free speech. That is very dangerous. Next person to suffer consequences may be someone you agree with.

People should be able to speak without being fearful for their life.
Pollyanna. Time to start dealing with the real world where if you say to big bad biker guy your bitch is so ugly I wouldn't fuck her for your tiny dick you're not long for this world, laws or no laws.

People should be able to speak without being fearful for their life. Regardless of whether they speak good or bad. I would not support consequences for one using free speech. That is very dangerous. Next person to suffer consequences may be someone you agree with.

The simple fact remains, sparky, that the First Amendment comes with consequences - both good and bad.

So you support being murdered by fanatics as the price for Free Speech?

Of course you do. You're a Special Snowflake!

Forum List

Back