Please Vote Trump

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska
Dude, you need to get some sleep. Wikileaks has dropped all their "bombs", and the effect has been minimal. These last minute scare tactics from you, or people who you think are real, are kind of sad.

And I will tell you another thing- if Wikileaks has all the shit you think they have, and they don't use it to keep her from getting elected, then Assange is complicit in getting her elected.

Wikileaks has not been proven wrong. You are electing a pedo because Trump said Pussy...

Dude, you need to get some sleep. Wikileaks has dropped all their "bombs", and the effect has been minimal. These last minute scare tactics from you, or people who you think are real, are kind of sad.

And I will tell you another thing- if Wikileaks has all the shit you think they have, and they don't use it to keep her from getting elected, then Assange is complicit in getting her elected.

Despite the new media, the liberal media's ability to either hype or bury a story is still formidable. If it were Trump, Wikileaks e-mails would have been front page for two straight months now

posted Anon warning for Clinton to drop ouut in 24 hours yesterday here: Wikileaks gives Clinton ultimatum

FBI/NYPD were supposed to release a tape of bill raping a girl. Reno died, COINCIDENCE??!?!???

Fucking shit.

Wikileaks put out this - Hillary/Obama/DNC Launches Pre-Emptive Strike - WikiLeaks Server Under 'Hack Attack'

Then THIS:

ANONYMOUS CLINTON CORRUPTION CASH

AND Anonymous: VIDEO of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl On the Way: It's Chaos [WATCH]

PLEASE THINK

Source.... Russia Today.... oh, wow, owned by Putin essentially.

Early voting indicators show Trump has already lost. Better luck next time

I just googled to see how it's going and I don't see that overall it says anything either way. Also, no State even reports votes. Some report party affiliation who voted, that's the most information.

Are you serious or is this just chain yanking? If serious, just curious what you're basing it on

Forum List

Back