What was really happening in this country in May 2016

Looks like Trump's associates are a bunch of crooks. You can cook all the theories you like, it won't change that fact.
lol

Yup, certainly can't change the facts.
Devin Nunes says 'pay close attention': Top Obama DOJ official Bruce Ohr will become 'more and more important'
Nunes. Lol. He’s so far up Trump’s colon he knows what fast food he ate last night.

What is this the 145th example of a deplorable BIG STORY that went nowhere?
You guys crack me up.

Good for you, you missed the whole point, which was Bruce Ohr...dumbass.

Sorry. When someone credible (not Nunes) says something, I'll listen.

Good for you, sure hope Schiff shows his face again.
Nunes has proven to be an American traitor. If it wasn’t for Schiff we’d never know the House Intelligence Committee whitewashed the Investigation when it was getting too close to Trump’s crimes. They still had 60 witnesses to call of course the traitors ended the investigation.
Liar in chief: This vindicates me. No collusion. No collusion.
And you idiots believed it.
why can't you ever pull a transcript from a link on what you're arguing. until you do, you got shit.
I’m not arguing. I’m stating facts from someone who was on the committee.
I’m tired of informing you know nothings and providing valid links for you to respond” fake news.”
The fact you still don’t know what happened in that dog and pony House show tells me clearly you watch way too much Faux News.

Yeah, PTA committee doesn't really count.

3. Do you know they have Bruce and his wifes e-mails tying them to Steele, AFTER he was fired?

Orh's wife began working for GPS weeks AFTER Page's FISA warrant and there was NOTHING illegal about discussing and reporting what Steele was telling them to the FBI... nad, nothing, zip..... he would have been at fault IF HE HAD NOT told the FBI of any information he may have found out and up to the FBI to corroborate it.

3. Do you know they have Bruce and his wifes e-mails tying them to Steele, AFTER he was fired?

Orh's wife began working for GPS weeks AFTER Page's FISA warrant and there was NOTHING illegal about discussing and reporting what Steele was telling them to the FBI... nad, nothing, zip..... he would have been at fault IF HE HAD NOT told the FBI of any information he may have found out and up to the FBI to corroborate it.

Know what, then maybe you should read the e-mails, lol. Your side is screwed, plain and simple. Hey, maybe you could explain who the "friend" is. You seem to be able to explain everything else away, and yet even YOU know, you are spinning like a top, lol.

The gamut of "who the mutual friend is" runs from Assange, (gee, wonder why the Senate committee wants to talk to him now) to Deripaska. In any case, these people also had contact with...…..wait for it......YOUR GUY MEWLER!

Oh yes, in fact Mewler had Deripaska set up a release for one of our prisoners in Iran during the Obysmal administration. Did you know that? Deripaska has a lobbyist, oh yes he does, did you know that? And oh, by the way, that lobbyist has another client also. Know who that is? Why, Fusion GPS of course-) Check it out-)

And there is a host of other things, but I have a feeling I am writing these tidbits for other people to read, as you already know everything I could say. You also know that--------->someone was investigating these people, otherwise, where did those e-mails come from that were just released. I mean, they just didn't fall out of the sky, hehehehehehehehehe.

And that means, you know that the jig is up, hahahahahahahahahahaha. If they released the e-mails, they already have all the evidence they need, otherwise they would never let them know they were on to them-)

So, good luck, you are going to need it, and we both know it!

Oh yes, in fact Mewler had Deripaska set up a release for one of our prisoners in Iran during the Obysmal administration. Did you know that? Deripaska has a lobbyist, oh yes he does, did you know that? And oh, by the way, that lobbyist has another client also. Know who that is? Why, Fusion GPS of course-) Check it out-)
I have not gotten to the lobbyist part but as far as the FBI using Deripaska, that was news to me....!!! just read a couple of articles on it, and I'm certain Mueller has checked with the ethics office of the justice Dept to see if it is a problem....or recusal is necessary... the latest article on it that I read was back in May, it is now August.... if it was a problem with the ethics division of the Justice dept we would have heard something by now.

still think it is absolutely fishy that Manafort was gonna try to "come clean" with Deripaska who sued Manafort for the $20 million he owed him for his Trump campaign scoops.....

And Manafort, flat broke, taking the job as campaign manager FOR FREE.... he obviously PLANNED to make some money off of the position.... and frankly, I have always said, this all could have been behind Trump's back on Manafort's part.

And it is also still fishy that Deripaska paid Trump 50 million more than the property was worth, only to then tear the whole mansion down..... and Wilbur Ross, Trump's now commerce secretary, handled the sale through Cyprus bank

Trump's commerce secretary oversaw Russia deal while at Bank of Cyprus
----------------------------------------

Is Deripaska a double agent? Working for us? Some of the questions that are shooting through my head at this time.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back