So is it still worse than Watergate?

If Weiner Wanker has all that government correspondence on his computer it would make anyone with an iota of intelligence wonder who else is in possession all that correspondence

But you don't wonder that do you?

It's probably on par with a bottle of Gatorade at this point.

Toldja so.

Couldn't resist. Everyone should listen to me. All the time.

If Weiner Wanker has all that government correspondence on his computer it would make anyone with an iota of intelligence wonder who else is in possession all that correspondence

Since the FBI found NOTHING incriminating, what makes it still worse than Watergate.

The FBI/GOP/Russian corruption scandal that was revealed here is probably worse than Watergate.

Conservatives will try to cover it up, of course. They always try to cover up their corruption. Just wait for a few of them to rage at me, for daring to point out the corruption of their DearLeaders.

Since the FBI found NOTHING incriminating, what makes it still worse than Watergate.

The amount of hurt in his posterior region is what he's considering

Is Humagate worse than Watergate, I won't say.

But are you dumber than a box of rocks? Yes, you surely are, and thanks for confirming that for all of us.

That's the best you can do?

You have proven beyond any doubt that you are incapable of altering your one track mind. Either you are stupid or you do not care to know anything more about this world than what is already in your comfort zone. You have your house, your retirement, your bottle of booze and your HBO entertainment. You are content... but very stupid. Sorry, mate.

“This is bigger than Watergate. This is bigger than Watergate. In my opinion. This is bigger than Watergate.”
— Donald Trump, campaign rally, Oct. 28

Is Humagate worse than Watergate, I won't say.

But are you dumber than a box of rocks? Yes, you surely are, and thanks for confirming that for all of us.

That's the best you can do?

You have proven beyond any doubt that you are incapable of altering your one track mind. Either you are stupid or you do not care to know anything more about this world than what is already in your comfort zone. You have your house, your retirement, your bottle of booze and your HBO entertainment. You are content... but very stupid. Sorry, mate.

You're pissing on your shoes.

The FBI/GOP/Russian corruption scandal that was revealed here is probably worse than Watergate.

Conservatives will try to cover it up, of course. They always try to cover up their corruption. Just wait for a few of them to rage at me, for daring to point out the corruption of their DearLeaders.
The Russian cyber blitz against our election was perhaps the most important event ever totally ignored by the right. Their seeming willingness to accept that sort of assistance from Russia is going to be an albatross around their necks for a long time.

Forum List

Back