What was really happening in this country in May 2016

Looks like Trump's associates are a bunch of crooks. You can cook all the theories you like, it won't change that fact.
lol
People can call me a cook - that's just a name. What I don't understand is what part of what I've posted so far do you think is untrue? What part of it do you think is "no big deal." Instead of name calling - ask yourself what you would think if this was about the election of Barack Obama.

Lastly - the truth is coming out. I have more to disclose on my twitter page Summers53662351
I'm going to let Care4all detail that for you. To me, it seems like a sad attempt to save the President. Somehow.
cause you got nothing, just like careless.

EB2D088E-2410-4811-820E-619705CFFA9B.jpeg
Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

View attachment 209203
Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

still nothing eh? shame. what a waste in a debate with facts.

Looks like Trump's associates are a bunch of crooks. You can cook all the theories you like, it won't change that fact.
lol

Yup, certainly can't change the facts.
Devin Nunes says 'pay close attention': Top Obama DOJ official Bruce Ohr will become 'more and more important'
Sorry. When someone credible (not Nunes) says something, I'll listen.

Good for you, sure hope Schiff shows his face again.
Nunes has proven to be an American traitor. If it wasn’t for Schiff we’d never know the House Intelligence Committee whitewashed the Investigation when it was getting too close to Trump’s crimes. They still had 60 witnesses to call of course the traitors ended the investigation.
Liar in chief: This vindicates me. No collusion. No collusion.
And you idiots believed it.

View attachment 209203

Valerie brought a multitude of facts as I did in my above post. You can’t handle the truth.

View attachment 209203

Valerie brought a multitude of facts as I did in my above post. You can’t handle the truth.
still nothing shame, you lost the debate .

lol

Devin Nunes says 'pay close attention': Top Obama DOJ official Bruce Ohr will become 'more and more important'

Nunes has proven to be an American traitor. If it wasn’t for Schiff we’d never know the House Intelligence Committee whitewashed the Investigation when it was getting too close to Trump’s crimes. They still had 60 witnesses to call of course the traitors ended the investigation.
why can't you ever pull a transcript from a link on what you're arguing. until you do, you got shit.

lol
People can call me a cook - that's just a name. What I don't understand is what part of what I've posted so far do you think is untrue? What part of it do you think is "no big deal." Instead of name calling - ask yourself what you would think if this was about the election of Barack Obama.

Lastly - the truth is coming out. I have more to disclose on my twitter page Summers53662351
I'm going to let Care4all detail that for you. To me, it seems like a sad attempt to save the President. Somehow.

I didn't waste my time reading much of it.

I stopped when I got to the lie about the FBI working to get Hillary elected.

I stop reading people who believe I'm stupid enough to believe such drivel.

I don't know what the purpose was of the OP but from what I see it's another propaganda job to try to either change the subject from the long list of crimes of trump, his campaign and people around him or trying to excuse all the crimes of trump, his campaign and the people around him.

Either way, it's just pathetic.

lol

Nunes. Lol. He’s so far up Trump’s colon he knows what fast food he ate last night.

What is this the 145th example of a deplorable BIG STORY that went nowhere?
You guys crack me up.

View attachment 209203

still nothing shame, you lost the debate .

:laugh: @ "debate"

r644t.jpg

lol

why can't you ever pull a transcript from a link on what you're arguing. until you do, you got shit.
I’m not arguing. I’m stating facts from someone who was on the committee.
I’m tired of informing you know nothings and providing valid links for you to respond” fake news.”
The fact you still don’t know what happened in that dog and pony House show tells me clearly you watch way too much Faux News.

I’m not arguing. I’m stating facts from someone who was on the committee.
I’m tired of informing you know nothings and providing valid links for you to respond” fake news.”
The fact you still don’t know what happened in that dog and pony House show tells me clearly you watch way too much Faux News.
so pull the language from the link that shows that. again, I'm not reading a fking document looking for what you meant. You put what you meant from the link here.

We know how the DOJ and FBI heads conspired to help Hillary win the election, we know the bias that existed and the measures they took to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign.
Just how do your collective of "We know" fellow travelers actually KNOW?? Where are the subpoenas, the indictments, the pleas and/or the convictions just for starters? If there were all this conspiracy to defraud the United States, commissions of election fraud, malfeasance, misfeasance and other felonious conduct where the Hell is all this proven evidence after the last decade or more to prove any of your bullshit accusations?

You and your damn foreign shills, lying frauds and other useful idiots need to STFU with your lies and distortions sans evidence!!!!

lol

I didn't waste my time reading much of it.

I stopped when I got to the lie about the FBI working to get Hillary elected.

I stop reading people who believe I'm stupid enough to believe such drivel.

I don't know what the purpose was of the OP but from what I see it's another propaganda job to try to either change the subject from the long list of crimes of trump, his campaign and people around him or trying to excuse all the crimes of trump, his campaign and the people around him.

Either way, it's just pathetic.

Yes, then we all agree that you, Unreasonable, Valerie, and to some extent, L.O.L. are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!

1. Did you know Steele was fired from the FBI as a source?

2. Did you know it is ILLEGAL to use information from a source that was found to be NOT credible, and fired for it?

3. Do you know they have Bruce and his wifes e-mails tying them to Steele, AFTER he was fired?

4. Do you know in the e-mails, they are discussing HOW TO GET THE STEELE DOSSIER released more widely, if Ohr loses his job ALA Yates?

There is more, much more, but this is enough to prove what is going on with the DOJ, AND the FBI. You people can make pretend all you want, but it isn't going to work, your side is busted, and WILL be pushed into the spotlight BEFORE the midterms.

You think the MSM can cover it up for your side with the independents do ya-) Let me tell ALL YOU LEFTIES----------> all they have to do is arrest 1, just 1 of the DOJ, or FBI Obysmal team, and the barn door is going to open, and it is all over. The MSM won't be able to cover it up because------------>the need to sell papers, and get clicks too, lol.

I feel sorry for any of you people who really have no clue, and actually believe we are blowing smoke up your rearends; probably like L.O.L. People like her are going to be the ones most affected, because she actually believes what she is being sold.

And for those who DO know on the Left, and are hoping against hope that it will stay somewhat under wraps until AFTER the midterms; you might as well forget about that! It was set up once your side kept up its delusion believing that you could get away with it. to release it all, right BEFORE the midterms for maximum effect.

Your side is screwed, it really is, unless everyone hates Trump as much as you people do, and guess what...….THEY DON'T! Your side is going to get their a**es unceremoniously kicked right out of Washington, and are going to be crying for the next 2 years, harder than you have been crying, for the previous 2-)

2. Did you know it is ILLEGAL to use information from a source that was found to be NOT credible, and fired for it?
see, that's the thing, that is the lie.... it was not found to be 'not credible'... the parts, used for the FISA warrant were accurate and they corroborated it with 400 other pages in the FISA report, relating to Carter Page,

AND two or more additional times after the initial FISA other FISA Court judges approved additional extensions to the original warrant by PROVIDING further evidence to the FISA judge, that added to the sources in the original FISA in order for it to get extended.

Last edited:
1. Did you know Steele was fired from the FBI as a source?
He was not fired for lying or anything of the sort, the FBI did not like that he talked with journalists, and the FBI did not like that at all.....! And did not want to be associated with that....

It had NOTHING to do with him not being a credible source.... not a single thing to do with that....

Long before Bruce Ohr came to work at the DOJ, he used an Amazon account. On that account, he set up his profile names as The Jester. The real Jester (the hacker) came on the scene in late 2009/early 2010. He calls himself the Patriotic hacker. Claims to be a military person - shows his hate for Trump and Trump supporters. The Jester has been able to hack Wikileaks. Able to hack Anonymous, Westboro Baptist Church, Russian Ministry of Defense - all in the name of Patriotism.

We know how the DOJ and FBI heads conspired to help Hillary win the election, we know the bias that existed and the measures they took to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign. What we didn't know...

how committed they were to this campaign of corruption. The FBI didn't knock down the doors of the DNC and demand to inspect their hacked server. They didn't have to. They knew who hacked the server (a frame to make it look like the Russians did the hack and released the emails). Wait, I'm jumping ahead. Years before, a young man, a former soldier in the special forces of the US Military, deployed to Iran and to Afghanistan. A very patriotic man. A man who attended West Point and later the FBI Academy. The man joined the FBI in 2009 under the direction of Bruce Ohr.

And so, we begin. Under the Obama administration, the FBI and DOJ kept track of the DNC and the Clinton Campaign. In essence, they spied for the very purpose of current and future control over the white house. As the Presidential primary played out, their assumption of course is that Hillary would take control of the white house. This is not in dispute as all evidence through the email chains of Strozk and Page support this.

Emails from January of 2015 to May of 2016 were hacked supposedly by the Russians and then later released through Wikileaks. The obvious point here is that the hacking was done through May of 2016. I don't know yet, exactly which date Nellie Ohr began working for Fushion GPS but we know it was in 2016 and most say it was around May, 2016, We also know that Bruce Ohr disclosed on ethics forms the following: that his wife was an “independent contractor” earning consulting fees. In 2016, she added a new employer who paid her a “salary,” but listed it vaguely as “cyberthreat analyst,” and did not say the name of the company.

We also know this about Nellie Ohr, she applied for and received on May 23rd, 2016 a technical level amateur ham radio license. The assumption is that it could translate secure information and avoid surveillance. We know that the DNC hired Fushion GPS to do the Dossier in order to dig up dirt on Trump. We know those who hacked the DNC from January of 2015 to May of 2016 would know about the dossier in the works also. Yet, Nellie Ohr didn't work for the DNC or for Russia?

Nellie Ohr went to work for the Dossier about the time that whoever hacked the DNC found out about the Dossier. Right? It couldn't be coincidence that Russia found out about the Dossier and at the same time the wife of Bruce Ohr went to work helping create the dossier? What also happened in May of 2016? Trump became the Republican nominee. May 3rd, 2016 to be exact and what was the last month that the emails released from the Russian hacking were from? May 2016. And when did Nellie Ohr get her ham license May 2016.

So, think about it - May 2016 is key because Trump became the nominee, the Dossier was being created, Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr got a license to operate a radio that would give her more communication privacy and she started working on the fake dossier with Fushion GPS. Oh, and coincidentally, the last month that the Russian's hacked before their plot to take down our election was May 2016.

Now to the good stuff. What was the point of the Dossier? We all know it was used to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, right? But it was used for something far greater. It was used by James Comey as a weapon to open the Trump Russian Collusion investigation. LET that sink in for a while and I'll come back with more.
Conspiracy theory section is waaay over there mang.

Forum List

Back