Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

But we all know that flight logs cannot be changed before or after the fact, no? (snicker)
Unbelievably, I need to repeat myself... suggestions and innuendo do not prove anything other than your ability to rely on suggestions and innuendo since reality is not on your side.

And again.... I found this from your own link

but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.

And we all know that logs can't be changed or manipulated because they are etched in stone....because after all, you proved that...oh wait, you didn't. (rolls eyes)

Epstein and Bill "drop trou" were thicker than thieves. Bill "drop trou" flew MANY times on his plane with young girls. Arkansas DPS officers that did security for him had to procure phone numbers and then hold vigil while he banged some chick...willing or not. You SERIOUSLY believe that given the company that he kept and the pimp ways of Epstein that Bill "drop trou" didn't get it on the action? How fucking naive are you? Trump may have been involved as well...because after all, the elites are not like us "little people"...the law doesn't apply to them and if you think otherwise? Look at the joke of a sentence Epstein got....sure didn't hear Bill "drop trou" distance himself or speak out against the un-fucking believably light sentence Jeff Pedo got because he had the goods on the elites. The protesters in Oregon are looking at 50 years plus....... and they assaulted no one....get the picture, dumb fuck?
Amazingly, you still offer nothing but suggestions and innuedo.... The cornerstone of you conspiracy nuts.

You realize employing your idiotic suggestions and innuendo as though it proves you're not insane, one could do the same to claim Trump assassinated JFK. After all, your logic is if it's possible, then it must be true. :cuckoo:

Are there ties to Trump being in Dallas On November 22nd, 1963? No, there isn't....but we do know that :

A: Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator.

B: He doesn't care about the time, place or whether the ones he set his sites on are willing or not when the need to "drop trou" strikes him.

C: He is awfully chummy with someone that is just as perverted as he is that has been to his abode.

D: He has a willing worshipful throng that will give him the benefit of a doubt regardless of the evidence presented.

E: Bill "drop trou" is part of the protected class of elites thus untouchable.

How can I spell it out for you any better and in a way that will actually make you think? If a real video tape was produced (and in living color)...you would insist that it was photo-shopped and manipulated. You are blinded to reality because the thought of having your world view turned upside down is too terrifying for you to fathom. Reality is going to hit you soon enough....spare me a thought when it happens. (snicker)View attachment 94315
How's it feel to have been punked, kid?

(snicker)

Funny, I don't feel "punked". Given what has transpired the last five days, I wouldn't be too proud to call myself a "democrat" even I were you......

Unbelievably, I need to repeat myself... suggestions and innuendo do not prove anything other than your ability to rely on suggestions and innuendo since reality is not on your side.

And again.... I found this from your own link

but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.

And we all know that logs can't be changed or manipulated because they are etched in stone....because after all, you proved that...oh wait, you didn't. (rolls eyes)

Epstein and Bill "drop trou" were thicker than thieves. Bill "drop trou" flew MANY times on his plane with young girls. Arkansas DPS officers that did security for him had to procure phone numbers and then hold vigil while he banged some chick...willing or not. You SERIOUSLY believe that given the company that he kept and the pimp ways of Epstein that Bill "drop trou" didn't get it on the action? How fucking naive are you? Trump may have been involved as well...because after all, the elites are not like us "little people"...the law doesn't apply to them and if you think otherwise? Look at the joke of a sentence Epstein got....sure didn't hear Bill "drop trou" distance himself or speak out against the un-fucking believably light sentence Jeff Pedo got because he had the goods on the elites. The protesters in Oregon are looking at 50 years plus....... and they assaulted no one....get the picture, dumb fuck?
Amazingly, you still offer nothing but suggestions and innuedo.... The cornerstone of you conspiracy nuts.

You realize employing your idiotic suggestions and innuendo as though it proves you're not insane, one could do the same to claim Trump assassinated JFK. After all, your logic is if it's possible, then it must be true. :cuckoo:

Are there ties to Trump being in Dallas On November 22nd, 1963? No, there isn't....but we do know that :

B: He doesn't care about the time, place or whether the ones he set his sites on are willing or not when the need to "drop trou" strikes him.

C: He is awfully chummy with someone that is just as perverted as he is that has been to his abode.

D: He has a willing worshipful throng that will give him the benefit of a doubt regardless of the evidence presented.

How can I spell it out for you any better and in a way that will actually make you think? If a real video tape was produced (and in living color)...you would insist that it was photo-shopped and manipulated. You are blinded to reality because the thought of having your world view turned upside down is too terrifying for you to fathom. Reality is going to hit you soon enough....spare me a thought when it happens. (snicker)View attachment 94315

(snicker)

Funny, I don't feel "punked".
Well, you have been, rube. (snicker)

I hope you didn't go out and buy a fresh bottle of hand lotion in anticipation of this non-existent video! (snicker)

(snicker)

I hope you didn't go out and buy a fresh bottle of hand lotion in anticipation of this non-existent video! (snicker)

You didn't know that Epstein's pedo-mansion was set up with cameras placed strategically in rooms to catch the most influential in compromising positions? Seriously? Don't you think Epstein got off rather light for the pedophile trafficking he did? Did you ever stop to think about why that was the case? Probably not...because you are just that stupid.

(snicker)

You didn't know that Epstein's pedo-mansion was set up with cameras placed strategically in rooms to catch the most influential in compromising positions? Seriously? Don't you think Epstein got off rather light for the pedophile trafficking he did? Did you ever stop to think about why that was the case? Probably not...because you are just that stupid.
Where's the video, rube? (snicker)

(snicker)

No doubt under "lock and key"...to think that one doesn't exist is rather naive and simply wishful thinking on your part.

(snicker)

No doubt under "lock and key"...to think that one doesn't exist is rather naive and simply wishful thinking on your part.
Keep dreaming, sucker. Just churn that into the rest of your vortex of conspiracy night sweats. (snicker)

Keep dreaming, sucker. Just churn that into the rest of your vortex of conspiracy night sweats. (snicker)

Given the revelations of just the last two weeks about the Clinton crime family, how you can even tout these pieces of shit with a straight face is a testament to how low the bar is for those you wish to (snicker) "represent" you. What has been most revealing to anyone paying attention is that leftards have absolutely no shame at all.

(snicker)

As usual, you prove to be absolutely bat shit insane. :cuckoo:

The Franklin Cover-up and Jimmy Savile pedo case says otherwise.........

No, they actually don't. They actually bear no indication if there's such a video with Clinton or not. They actually indicate you're as nutty as ever. :cuckoo:

No, they actually don't. They actually bear no indication if there's such a video with Clinton or not. They actually indicate you're as nutty as ever. :cuckoo:

No, if you did any reading and research about this topic, you would know that I am "dead on" correct".

No, if you did any reading and research about this topic, you would know that I am "dead on" correct".
Moron, those people and whatever they've done have absolutely nothing to do with Bill Clinton. You're just batshit insane. :itsok:

Moron, those people and whatever they've done have absolutely nothing to do with Bill Clinton. You're just batshit insane. :itsok:

Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein's friendship with Bill "drop trou" means nothing....you betcha......

Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein's friendship with Bill "drop trou" means nothing....you betcha......
Hundreds of celebrities visited Epstein's island. Are they all pedophiles, whackjob?

There is no tape, retard. You've been punked, kid.

Your lunacy persists. :cuckoo: Savile has no connection to Epstein or Clinton.

Hundreds of celebrities visited Epstein's island. Are they all pedophiles, whackjob?

If they visited more than once after seeing the "lay of the land"? Then I would say that the preponderance of the evidence would lead one to come to the conclusion that they were pedophiles as well and probably filmed in compromising positions. DUH?

Your lunacy persists. :cuckoo: Savile has no connection to Epstein or Clinton.

Savile procured young people for the rich and powerful in the U.K and if you believe that MI5 and MI6 did not know of this? Then you still believe in the tooth fairy. Hell, even higher ups in the BBC knew that this was going on and it has been going on here in the states since the MK-Ultra program and beyond. You don't know the things I do and I doubt that you could even wrap your mind around it and what actually goes on. It goes so far beyond your limited level of understanding.

I'm not buying any of this hype, I'll believe it when I see it. Enough with this "will be leaked soon" bullshit. Why do you guys continually fall so hard for all this?

If they visited more than once after seeing the "lay of the land"? Then I would say that the preponderance of the evidence would lead one to come to the conclusion that they were pedophiles as well and probably filmed in compromising positions. DUH?
Holy shit. The stupidity behind this TardLogic™ is simply mind boggling.

Okay. A bunch of celebrities come to the island. Without knowing how they would react, Epstein starts humping kids in front of them and invites them to join in.

Some decide to revisit, and the rest never say a word.

Kid, you are seriously stupid.

This is what tards do when they learn they've been punked. They double down on the tard and go deeper into the rabbit hole rather than admit they've been made the fool. Ironically, making bigger and bigger public spectacles of themselves as they go.

Forum List

Back