Please Pray For Jerry Falwell Jr. -- He Would Have Done The Same For You

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An intoxicated Jerry Falwell Jr. had fallen, lost "a lot of blood" and had cuts all over his face after injuring himself less than a week after he resigned as president of Liberty University, a newly released transcript of the 911 call revealed -- Falwell's wife, Becki, made the call to Bedford County emergency responders on Aug. 30 around 2:30 a.m -- She told dispatchers when she got home -- the door was locked so she used a chair to break through the back door...."

What I find disgusting is how this 911 dispatcher had the nerve to ask if Reverend Falwell had been drinking -- it is none of your business....and when the dispatcher kept asking, Mrs. Falwell informed her that if they knew who her husband was, they would understand why she isn't answering that question.....after all, it is bad enough that he has already been exposed as a cuckold who liked to watch his wife get porked by younger guys....

Notice how it was HuffPost who got the 911 audio?? This tells me that this was a liberal hit piece from the beginning -- they knew that Falwell had just been forced to resign that same week -- and they knew he would have some type of drunken episode like this...they only reported it to embarrass him...However, this can be a teachable moment as to why Falwell's pop called alcohol "the worst, most offensive drug in American society." -- and it also shows why alcohol use is strictly prohibited from students of Liberty University...that shows the greatness of Jerry Falwell Jr. - he is still teaching valuable Biblical lessons even after he left the university...

The reason he is such a media target is twofold

1. He is the son of a famous Christian preacher

2. He supported Trump.

They will attack him all the way to the grave, like they do people like Flynn.

2. He supported Trump.

He is a media target because fake ass right wing evangelicals have a long established history of being hypocrite grifters....

And the only one who whines like a bitch about it are people like you -- who love to be fleeced by these same hypocrite grifters...

2. He supported Trump.

He is a media target because fake ass right wing evangelicals have a long established history of being hypocrite grifters....

And the only one who whines like a bitch about it are people like you -- who love to be fleeced by these same hypocrite grifters...
I don't know anything about the man nor have I been fleeced by him.

Try again.

But my statement still rings true, does it not?

The truth seems to bother you a bit.

4coly9.jpg

2. He supported Trump.

I don't know anything about the man nor have I been fleeced by him.

Try again.

But my statement still rings true, does it not?

The truth seems to bother you a bit.

Nope, your statements have pretty much NEVER rang true.
But hope springs eternal!

Neither Falwell Sr. nor Falwell Jr. was ever Christian. But I guess even a grifter needs pity sometimes.

I have been wondering how he is spending his time.
Its good that he is moving on and becoming more accepting of human weakness.

I have no belief that he will present himself as "saved" sometime next year when his book and Netflix show will outline how the Lord reached out and saved him from drink, drugs and his wife wanking off young lads for his entertainment.

That would be monetising his faith and would be just wrong.

2. He supported Trump.

So he lived like a Prog. The real question is should we have a moral yardstick or is it to bothersome and gets in the way of doing things right no matter how it feels to the individual.

Forum List

Back