Please for God's sake, someone tell me this is fake

Tucker.jpg

Holy fuck! From what I could find, this is real. Joe Biden needs to be involuntarily sectioned and his wife investigated for elder abuse, I'm serious as a heart attack here.

I am a Republican and proud of it but we're not monsters. He needs to get the help he needs. Nobody should have to endure what he's going through right now.

Why would someone do this to an old man?

This can't possibly be real. If it's a fake, I will apologize...

Anyone that cannot see the evidence that this is one of the symptoms of dementia is BLIND.
He's an asshole. But he was an asshole before his brain turned to mush. However..its so very sad that even his own family is not protecting him from being a mush brain asshole. Anger. He is always angry. Soon he will turn violent. Dementia or Alzheimers? Both make them ANGRY at the drop of a hat. IF he gets in the WH, who will protect us from him getting pissed and wanting to hit that nuke button?

This is why I started another thread asking Dems if they would be voting for Harris if she was the top of the ticket, because thats what they are doing.

I don't know if it's fake....

I only know its extremely depressing.

I've looked all over and so far, haven't found anything to dispute the legitimacy of the video. The fact that FOX News didn't play the entire clip was also disturbing: They merely played a couple gaffes from the same speech.

I will admit that I had a twinge of compassion and pity that was so overwhelming, the thought of voting for him momentarily crossed my mind. But I took a kitchen grater to my nuts and that shocked me back to reality, so I'm ok now.

I've looked all over and so far, haven't found anything to dispute the legitimacy of the video. The fact that FOX News didn't play the entire clip was also disturbing: They merely played a couple gaffes from the same speech.

I will admit that I had a twinge of compassion and pity that was so overwhelming, the thought of voting for him momentarily crossed my mind. But I took a kitchen grater to my nuts and that shocked me back to reality, so it's ok now.

Why would anybody even think of voting for President for somebody who is mentally incapacitated? Somebody like Biden?

No.

I will admit that I had a twinge of compassion and pity that was so overwhelming, the thought of voting for him momentarily crossed my mind. But I took a kitchen grater to my nuts and that shocked me back to reality, so it's ok now.

Why would anybody even think of voting for President for somebody who is mentally incapacitated? Somebody like Biden?

No.

It's a sad commentary that we've come to this point. That poor bastard has no business being up there on the stage like that. Like I said: We're not monsters. I detest what he stands for, with a passion. But that old man needs some medical help.

Forum List

Back