Please for God's sake, someone tell me this is fake

This can't possibly be real. If it's a fake, I will apologize...

I don't know if it's fake....

I only know its extremely depressing.

I've looked all over and so far, haven't found anything to dispute the legitimacy of the video. The fact that FOX News didn't play the entire clip was also disturbing: They merely played a couple gaffes from the same speech.

I will admit that I had a twinge of compassion and pity that was so overwhelming, the thought of voting for him momentarily crossed my mind. But I took a kitchen grater to my nuts and that shocked me back to reality, so it's ok now.

Why would anybody even think of voting for President for somebody who is mentally incapacitated? Somebody like Biden?

No.

It's a sad commentary that we've come to this point. That poor bastard has no business being up there on the stage like that. Like I said: We're not monsters. I detest what he stands for, with a passion. But that old man needs some medical help.

He really does. Yes, he does need medical help.

I've looked all over and so far, haven't found anything to dispute the legitimacy of the video. The fact that FOX News didn't play the entire clip was also disturbing: They merely played a couple gaffes from the same speech.

I will admit that I had a twinge of compassion and pity that was so overwhelming, the thought of voting for him momentarily crossed my mind. But I took a kitchen grater to my nuts and that shocked me back to reality, so it's ok now.

Why would anybody even think of voting for President for somebody who is mentally incapacitated? Somebody like Biden?

No.

It's a sad commentary that we've come to this point. That poor bastard has no business being up there on the stage like that. Like I said: We're not monsters. I detest what he stands for, with a passion. But that old man needs some medical help.

He does. This campaign is going to kill him, at this rate. But he's too stupid and too stubborn to pull out of the race, which is what he should do.

He doesn't have the stamina or the strength to keep going like this. There were rumors after this speech, that he might have had a stroke. Those rumors were quashed pretty quickly and it was claimed that he was merely going to stop making appearances up until the election.

In contrast, look how hard President Trump is campaigning. He's a virtual fireball and an Energizer Bunny, rolled into one.

Last edited:

No.

He does. This campaign is going to kill him, at this rate. But he's too stupid and too stubborn to pull out of the race, which is what he should do.

He is only a puppet,

A puppet of the Communist Left.

No.

He is only a puppet,

A puppet of the Communist Left.

The despicable communist left doesn't care about anyone but their lust for power and control. In their eyes, the means always justify the and and anyone is expendable, even that poor SOB Joe Biden.

I thought one or two of USMB's illustrious Democrats would show up and at least defend the poor bastard, but no.

Sorry, JG, it looks like they edited it and strung clips together to limit it to just the salient parts, but I don't think you can fake Joe's voice and face. Plus there has been so much other video like that.

He really IS that bad. They must shoot him up with something for the debates and TV interviews.

JOE BIDEN: idiot, senile, geriatric future fuddy-duddy for Nancy to remove so that Kamela can take over. :smoke:

PURE

BLIND

ANTI-TRUMP RAGE-HATE.

Remember what they said: ANYONE but Trump.

They are out to prove it.

PURE

BLIND

ANTI-TRUMP RAGE-HATE.

Remember what they said: ANYONE but Trump.

They are out to prove it.

But they lost.

MAGA! :up:

This is why I started another thread asking Dems if they would be voting for Harris if she was the top of the ticket, because thats what they are doing.

Yep. But it doesn't matter. Anyone but Trump is what they said. They CAN'T vote for Trump! They'll pull the lever for a dead skunk if they have to then deal with the consequences later.

Anyone that cannot see the evidence that this is one of the symptoms of dementia is BLIND.
He's an asshole. But he was an asshole before his brain turned to mush. However..its so very sad that even his own family is not protecting him from being a mush brain asshole. Anger. He is always angry. Soon he will turn violent. Dementia or Alzheimers? Both make them ANGRY at the drop of a hat. IF he gets in the WH, who will protect us from him getting pissed and wanting to hit that nuke button?

It's called Lewy-body dementia.

OMG I pissed myself a little. Ridiculing THAT stuttering fuck for the next 4 years would bring me a TON of pleasure...its a shame that it would also be the death of our nation.

Please dear God can we hear from Plugs occasionally from his basement after the Trumpslide. Throw us a frikkin' crumb!

Dementia
Alzheimers

Warning signs :
Memory loss that affects day-to-day abilities It is normal to occasionally forget appointments, colleagues’ names or a friend’s phone number only to remember them a short while later.

However, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may forget things more often or may have difficulty recalling information that has recently been learned.

Difficulty performing familiar tasks Busy people can be so distracted from time to time that they may forget to serve part of a meal, only to remember about it later. However, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may have trouble completing tasks that have been familiar to them all their lives, such as preparing a meal or playing a game.

Problems with language. Anyone can have trouble finding the right word to express what they want to say. However, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may forget simple words or may substitute words such that what they are saying is difficult to understand.

Disorientation in time and space It is common to forget the day of the week or ones destination - for a moment. But people with Alzheimer’s disease can become lost on their own street, not knowing how they got there or how to get home.

Impaired judgment From time to time, people may make questionable decisions such as putting off seeing a doctor when they are not feeling well. However, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may experience changes in judgment or decision-making, such as not recognizing a medical problem that needs attention or wearing heavy clothing on a hot day.

Problems with abstract thinking From time to time, people may have difficulty with tasks that require abstract thinking, such as balancing a chequebook. However, someone with Alzheimer’s disease may have significant difficulties with such tasks because of a loss of understanding what numbers are and how they are used.

Misplacing things Anyone can temporarily misplace a wallet or keys. However, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may put things in inappropriate places: for example, an iron in the freezer or a wristwatch in the sugar bowl.

Changes in mood and behaviour Anyone can feel sad or moody from time to time. However, someone with Alzheimer’s disease can show varied mood swings - from calmness to tears to anger - for no apparent reason.

Sounds like Alzheimers to me. Maybe both. WTF is wrong with his family that they let this continue? No wonder Hunter is so fucked up. What the hell kind of life did he live as a child in that disfunctional group? And the rest of them. Part of me thinks Hunter set Joe up on purpose with that laptop. And Joe's wife, Jill. Does she hate Joe that much to allow this to continue? Is she THAT power hungry?

This is why I started another thread asking Dems if they would be voting for Harris if she was the top of the ticket, because thats what they are doing.
She dropped out of the race in Dec, couldn't even make it to the Iowa caucuses
She wasn't even awarded a delegate

I'm asking why in the world would Joe pick and the DNC support
someone who lacked the support to continue her campaign past Dec
whose family owned slaves, who mass incarcerated blacks, who exchanged sex for advancement
as opposed to say, EW, PB or BS, who had support and were the last to drop out

I'm asking how Joe was the leading candidate in all the polls
voters wanted to see on the ballot and supported before he even entered the race
and remained the leader in all the polls after entering the race,
but lost the first 3 major primaries and didn't even manage to receive 25,000 votes
He didn't even place 2nd in any of the first 3 but somehow
managed to get over 200,000 votes the 4th

GET THE FUCK OUT

They are throwing Joe under the bus to distract from the bigger scandal
Kamala will assist them in burying the dirt they didn't think they had to
because she was supposed to win

Election rigging helped Hillary 'win' the popular vote
That's why she was so angry then and is still pissed now
That's why she was 'supposed to win'
That's why she spent twice as much as Trump on tv/online
and held/participated in 1/2 the amount of stops/rallies then Trump

There is no doubt in my mind the money she spent then
and biden/harris is spending now on social media are payoffs for influencing the election

Forum List

Back