Poll: Majority of voters believe Joe Biden got China money from Hunter’s shady deals.

Of course he did. The American people are not stupid, They can connect the dots. Good 'ol Working class Joe was bragging about it on tape to his buddies at the CFR. He's been selling American foreign policy for so long that he got sloppy and arrogant.

The way I see this - Both of his children are throwing him under the bus- first with Hunter's filthy laptop, and second with the poor daughter Ashley's diary......i think it's a subliminal payback.

Of course he did. The American people are not stupid, They can connect the dots. Good 'ol Working class Joe was bragging about it on tape to his buddies at the CFR. He's been selling American foreign policy for so long that he got sloppy and arrogant.

The way I see this - Both of his children are throwing him under the bus- first with Hunter's filthy laptop, and second with the poor daughter Ashley's diary......i think it's a subliminal payback.

Dang, I hadn't heard about that one.

Looks like this story isn’t “unraveling” like some Dimwingers wish.

Quid Pro Joe is dirty.

On a related note, Google search trends data shows that in the days following the debate, some of the most searched phrases were "change my vote" and "change your vote," and that most searches for Joe Biden included the phrases, “Bobulinksi”, “against fracking”, “business partner”, “oil industry”, “super predators”, and “tax hikes.” And check out the states where those searches peaked. The key swing states.

1603767380415.png

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q="change my vote"

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=change your vote

Last edited:
Of course he did. The American people are not stupid, They can connect the dots. Good 'ol Working class Joe was bragging about it on tape to his buddies at the CFR. He's been selling American foreign policy for so long that he got sloppy and arrogant. The way I see this - Both of his children are throwing him under the bus- first with Hunter's filthy laptop, and second with the poor daughter Ashley's diary......i think it's a subliminal payback.

AGREE.png
Joe's been taking graft from foreign countries like Hillary did for so long, he thought it was part of the job description. You know-- -- important people are SUPPOSED to be filthy rich!

Quid Pro Joe is dirty.

On a related note, Google search trends data shows that in the days following the debate, some of the most searched phrases were "change my vote" and "change your vote," and that most searches for Joe Biden included the phrases, “Bobulinksi”, “against fracking”, “business partner”, “oil industry”, “super predators”, and “tax hikes”

View attachment 407260

Trump beat Joe on Thursday night like Hunter Biden beating an underage Chinese Prostitute.

Anyone who is voting for Biden is really a traitor. They want to put someone into office who is clearly in the pocket of China.

You are a fucking pig. Voting for Biden does not make him a traitor and Biden is not in the pocket of China.

Quid Pro Joe is dirty.

On a related note, Google search trends data shows that in the days following the debate, some of the most searched phrases were "change my vote" and "change your vote," and that most searches for Joe Biden included the phrases, “Bobulinksi”, “against fracking”, “business partner”, “oil industry”, “super predators”, and “tax hikes”

View attachment 407260

Trump beat Joe on Thursday night like Hunter Biden beating an underage Chinese Prostitute.

Sorry voters do not agree with you.

"Most registered voters said that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden performed better than President Donald Trump during the second presidential debate, according to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll released Friday.

Fifty-four percent of voters who watched the Thursday debate said Biden performed the best, while 39% said that Trump did. Eight percent of voters who watched weren’t sure or had no opinion on who did best. "

Anyone who is voting for Biden is really a traitor. They want to put someone into office who is clearly in the pocket of China.

You are a fucking pig. Voting for Biden does not make him a traitor and Biden is not in the pocket of China.
Voting for Biden makes you a traitor and a pedophile supporter

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Democrats = pro crime, pro riots and anti cop

Democrats = anti America

Democrats = anti America
Being a tRumpling makes you retarded.

Democrats = anti America
And being a Democrat makes you a pedophile defender.

I think most Democrats are pedophiles and don't even know it. This is why they watch/defend cuties, and nominate Joe. Bill Clinton also speaks at their convention.

Democrats = anti America
And being a Democrat makes you a pedophile defender.

I think most Democrats are pedophiles and don't even know it. This is why they watch/defend cuties, and nominate Joe. Bill Clinton also speaks at their convention.
Thank you for proving my point.

So, where do you fall on the spectrum? You seem pretty high-functioning but quite obsessive. That makes it hard to place you.

Forum List

Back