Please disperse, there is nothing to see here!!

Heart attack on a plate first thing in the morning, leaving your sitting on your ass for the rest of the morning while all of that fat slowly digests and clogs your arteries. Definitely an "American man's" designed to leave you fat and impotent. This is why Viagara is the biggest selling drug in America.

Instead of a high energy breakfast to fuel your morning, like oatmeal with fruit and yoghurt, or pancakes or waffles with fruit and syrup. You opted for a breakfast designed to slow you down and make you sluggish. Did you have a cigarette after you finished?

With all your talk of "manliness", given your diet, I'm willing it's been a good many years since you've had any "morning wood".
Did our Owl pal skip the biscuits and gravy? What about fried cheesy grits?? Hell, with a little luck, our Owl pal will end up fit as a fiddle, just like Wimpy the orange hamberder feller! :lol:

2rd1tb.jpg

It doesn't make sense because the election was fraudulent. Partially because of mail-in ballots & ballot harvesting, partially because States violated their processes, partially because USPS is corrupt, and partially because leftists are corrupt at the core.

Then there's the elephant in the room, which is the left owns 99% of information and 98% of that is misinformation. Without propaganda the Democrats are extinct, but meanwhile we're supposed to believe Russian interference is the problem.

theowl132 said:
Then Trump came along and pissed the whole apparatus, much like Jesus...

and much like Nehemiah..rebuilding the wall and foiling every attempt by Sanballat to take him out. LOLOLOL

The republicrats?

There is no opposition and wasn't a true opposition party since Reagan.

The Bushes, mccain, romney, all of them just world globalists and while they had our heads going left and right, loot was being passed around as China was slowly seducing our pathetic CEOs and corporations.

Then Trump came along and pissed the whole apparatus, much like Jesus turning over the money changers in the Temple. Where it had once been a place of righteousness, had become a den of thieves with Temple leaders making shady deals with the Roman leaders.

Now you will say I am comparing Trump to Jesus. I'm not. It is just we have all been had and this country has been spiraling cause we went to bed with tyrants and sold our souls.

YOU CLAIM TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT OPPRESSED PEOPLE AND YOU DEFEND CHINA EVERY CHANCE YOU GET AND IGNORE THEIR VIOLATIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

MUCH LIKE THE IGNORANT NORTH WHO LOVED THE SLAVE LABOR IN THE SOUTH AND THE CHEAPER PRICES.

That is what is happening and it's a runaway train and YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE.

You go along with the ways of the world to your own peril. We are all dirty. You and me both.
Then Trump came along and pissed on our democracy, and has been pissing on it all his adult life.

Forum List

Back