Zone1 Please define trolling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at it this way -- the trolls are doing us a service. Their idiocy is fun and we do get a lot of entertainment out of it.

Just imagine what it would be like if they all vanished off the face of the earth one day.

I mean, beyond the original happy dance we would all indulge in, because if the leftists vanished, our problems would be easily fixed. Beyond that, it would get pretty boring for us who enjoy the smacking down we give them.

What would everybody do if the raison d'être for USMB were suddenly gone?

Welllllll, we could enjoy some intelligent conversations for a change.....

But you're probably right as with some of us have that evil streak......

I dunno. Even Moon can't top the queen of the low value drive-by shooter...

20112.jpg

you sure about that???

A post of mine was removed for "trolling" and I was also excluded from the thread.

IMO my post was satirical...but on 100% on topic.

Just so I and others don't fall afoul of this rule again...please define trolling as it applies to USMB.
Trolls are obvious to spot. They never have a point. They never answer direct questions. They may say something that has the flavor of satire, but it would be more directed at the other poster, than the thread topic.

I think you need to look outside the box on this one. If the satirical post is preceded or followed by on topic posts, whether they be satirical or serious, should be taken in consideration. If a poster demonstrates a willingness to have a conversation, then THAT poster is NOT a troll!

Here is a good example of trolling

It is childish, stupid and looks like it is written by a seven year old. It does not invite a discussion, but simply seeks to enflame a group of people. It is simply an act of waging war and exists as nothing more than an exercise of monkeys flinging poop.

A post of mine was removed for "trolling" and I was also excluded from the thread.

IMO my post was satirical...but on 100% on topic.

Just so I and others don't fall afoul of this rule again...please define trolling as it applies to USMB.

It's just some mod's way of doing favors for their buddies. There are no real rules here, it's all whim and mod faggotry. All these boards are either lready heavily censored or heading that way soon. They all piss themselves when the govt. and commies say 'BOO!!!', especially when it comes to faggot groomers sniveling complaining about the Deploarables. This is immediately obvious in most threads who gets posts deleted or banned here.

It's just some mod's way of doing favors for their buddies. There are no real rules here, it's all whim and mod faggotry. All these boards are either lready heavily censored or heading that way soon. They all piss themselves when the govt. and commies say 'BOO!!!', especially when it comes to faggot groomers sniveling complaining about the Deploarables. This is immediately obvious in most threads who gets posts deleted or banned here.
This board has special rules to protect pedophiles, but no rules whatsoever in regard to promoting sex with children.

I have always found that odd, to say the least.

This board has special rules to protect pedophiles, but no rules whatsoever in regard to promoting sex with children.

I have always found that odd, to say the least.

All these boards do, or most of them. They're terrified of the gimps and deviants at best. The country has rolled over for them, railroading cops into prisons for being the wrong color, and letting scum burn down cities and get away with it, and threw the border wide open to the entire planet's criminal syndicates, and nobody does anything to stop it, so it's small wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back