Please Biden supporters answer these questions...

What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

In that case, what does Trump have to hide?

Why not agree to be hooked up to a lie detector ?
Both should be. Live at all times at the podium and drug tests too.
OK

Lets do it for the next debate

Im sure Biden would agree to a blood test if Trump agrees to a lie detector
So why does Bidumb need two thirty minute breaks? So HoHarris can tell him what happened so far?
Show where he does

I will wait.......

What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

OK

Lie detectors are not proven tech....blood tests certainly are. You're comparing apples to oranges. Would you want to have Biden tied to a lie detector when answering questions about Ukraine and Hunter? Come on man. You're just trolling now.
Are you telling me that Trump would accept the results of a negative blood test?
Just like he accepted Obama’s Birth Certificate?

Biden has seen Trumps silly games before. He rightfully told Trump to fuck himself
I don't see why not? I believe the BHO BC was just a political tool to garner votes. Don't think Trump believes or cares that Obama was not born or was born in the US.
I don’t think Trump believes Biden is on drugs or wearing an earpiece.
He is just playing childish games

Biden was correct in not playing
It would be an easy fix if Biden just complied. Would make Trump look paranoid. Instead it gives Trump something to attack. Just my opinion.

OK

So why does Bidumb need two thirty minute breaks? So HoHarris can tell him what happened so far?
Show where he does

I will wait.......

He wants a break every 30 minutes. Not a 30-minute break.

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

We usually call them commercial breaks.

A short break every half hour is not that big a deal. I have seen them in other debates.

Give Trump time to fix his hair and eat a Cheeseburger

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

A short break every half hour is not that big a deal. I have seen them in other debates.

I have zero issues with the breaks. I like cheeseburgers. I think he can skip the blood test but an ear piece test takes five seconds, what is the big deal?

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

Thanks for the correction. Trump should say no. Not unless earpieces are agreed too.

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

And Bidumb can use his hand pump.

Why does Biden WANT 2 30 minute breaks tonite's debate?
Why does Biden refuse ear check for listening devices?
Why does Biden opposes taking urine tests?

Trump has no problem... why does Biden?

Why does Trump refuse a weigh in prior to the debate?
Why won’t he take an IQ test?
Why won’t he allow himself to be connected to a lie detector?

Hahahaaa......your boy Fingersnis a Joke.

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

Thanks for the correction. Trump should say no. Not unless earpieces are agreed too.
If I were Biden, I'd agree as a big FU. But Trump knew he wouldn't and will use it as a talking point. To me it shows weakness in Biden and many won't vote for a pussy to be President. For example g5000 could never be president.

Why does Biden WANT two 30 minute breaks in tonite's debate?

Trump wears diapers, from what i have read and seen in pictures....maybe the pics were photoshopped like Michelle's penis?

Because there's no such thing.

A polygraph cannot determine if something being said is a lie or not. All it does is register minute physiological changes, and those changes can be caused by any number of things. That's why polygraph results are not admissible as evidence.

The very environment they'd be in could create those changes. Just taking part in a Presidential debate could trigger a fluctuation.

Hell, if you really like steak, and I told you you were about to eat the best tasting steak you ever had, that could cause a physiological change...

Trump wears diapers, from what i have read and seen in pictures....maybe the pics were photoshopped like Michelle's penis?

Shouldnt Trump be checked for wearing a diaper?

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

If I were Biden, I'd agree as a big FU. But Trump knew he wouldn't and will use it as a talking point. To me it shows weakness in Biden and many won't vote for a pussy to be President. For example g5000 could never be president.
To me, It shows Biden unwilling to jump through Trumps hoops

Something Obama was dumb enough to do

A

You are very desperate. Biden did not ask for 30 minutes break. Why in the hell he wants or need to to comply with Trump stupid requests?
Biden paid nearly $300,000 tax but Trump paid $750. Why not release his tax returns?

OK

Show where he does

I will wait.......

To me, It shows Biden unwilling to jump through Trumps hoops

Something Obama was dumb enough to do
Hoops? 5 seconds of his time. Is it because he has an ear piece?

Was there a weigh in requested? An IQ test or Lie detector tests?
NO but evidently you aren't aware of the above legitimate requests. Here is the proof of MY statement where is your proof?

“Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?” Trump tweetedahead of his first debate with Biden in Cleveland on Tuesday. Trump, Biden campaign clash on call for pre-debate ‘drug test’
Trump Campaign Reportedly Asks for Pre-Debate Ear Inspections, Biden Campaign Has ‘So Far’ Not Consented

Finally WHY does Biden need two 30 minute breaks from the 90 minute debate? WHY?
Then you use a fake media to prove you are fake weakling ignorant liar. You should know better.

Was there a weigh in requested? An IQ test or Lie detector tests?
NO but evidently you aren't aware of the above legitimate requests. Here is the proof of MY statement where is your proof?

“Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?” Trump tweetedahead of his first debate with Biden in Cleveland on Tuesday. Trump, Biden campaign clash on call for pre-debate ‘drug test’
Trump Campaign Reportedly Asks for Pre-Debate Ear Inspections, Biden Campaign Has ‘So Far’ Not Consented

Finally WHY does Biden need two 30 minute breaks from the 90 minute debate? WHY?

Trump asked for stupid stuff and was told to Go Fuk Yourself

Ear Inspections?
Can you guys get any more stupid?
HOGWASH just because your Moron mentioned it doesn’t mean it’s right.
Should Biden ask for a lie detector attach to Trump arms while debating? Is that fair to ask?

Shouldnt Trump be checked for wearing a diaper?
:lol:

Well of course!!! Why not? Everything else under the sun is being asked to be checked....

;)

Forum List

Back