Please Biden supporters answer these questions...

Why does Biden WANT two 30 minute breaks in tonite's debate?
Why does Biden refuse ear check for listening devices?
Why does Biden opposes taking urine tests?

Trump has no problem... why does Biden?
If it were me, I'd comply with the ear check and the urine test and then call Trump paranoid. Biden is a poor strategist.

What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

In that case, what does Trump have to hide?

Why not agree to be hooked up to a lie detector ?
Both should be. Live at all times at the podium and drug tests too.
Biden will do a blood test right after Trump releases his tax returns.
You're such a coward. Every single one of your posts illustrates that. Please STFU and allow the adults to speak. You have not addressed the OP at all. Asshole.

Trump has a history of making wild claims and demanding you prove they are not true.

Obama fell for it and provided a birth certificate. Trump just responded it was fake.

Biden is not that gullible
By your own operational definition g5000 is a "pussy" and thats who you agree with. Makes you one as well.

What’s Bidumb got to hide? Oh yeah, an ear piece into which his handlers cand feed him answers cause he’s too damn Bidumb to string a sentence or two together.

Biden will do a blood test right after Trump releases his tax returns.

They were leaked so done. Biden, your turn.

Because there was no request. We are asking existing current questions asked of Biden campaign specifically. Not hypothetical.

Where does it say that stupid requests have to be taken seriously?
Biden rightfully replied that Trump needs to go fuck himself

Trump has a history of making wild claims and demanding you prove they are not true.

Obama fell for it and provided a birth certificate. Trump just responded it was fake.

By your own operational definition g5000 is a "pussy" and thats who you agree with. Makes you one as well.
I know you are, but what am I?

I know you are, but what am I?
Your own operational definition. Not mine. Nice try.

Trump cultists, the Trump cult already has the entire vile cowardly pissy hypocrite vote locked up. There are no more votes to be won by appealing to that demographic. So why do you keep trying with threads like this?

Trump should catch Bidumb dozing or trying to read his notes and shout into the ear piece. Why 2 30 minute breaks? He need a nap? Poor Bidumb.

OK

Lets do it for the next debate

Im sure Biden would agree to a blood test if Trump agrees to a lie detector

Because there was no request. We are asking existing current questions asked of Biden campaign specifically. Not hypothetical.

I do not find those requests to be stupid. Subjective.

If they're so stupid comply with them and make Trump look like an idiot.

Otherwise, yet again it looks like we got Hidin' Biden.

OK

Lie detectors are not proven tech....blood tests certainly are. You're comparing apples to oranges. Would you want to have Biden tied to a lie detector when answering questions about Ukraine and Hunter? Come on man. You're just trolling now.

Looks like Conservatives are already preparing excuses for why Biden kicked Trumps ass in the debate

Biden was on drugs
Biden had people giving him the answers

OK

Lie detectors are not proven tech....blood tests certainly are. You're comparing apples to oranges. Would you want to have Biden tied to a lie detector when answering questions about Ukraine and Hunter? Come on man. You're just trolling now.
Are you telling me that Trump would accept the results of a negative blood test?
Just like he accepted Obama’s Birth Certificate?

Biden has seen Trumps silly games before. He rightfully told Trump to fuck himself

OK

Are you telling me that Trump would accept the results of a negative blood test?

Biden has seen Trumps silly games before. He rightfully told Trump to fuck himself
I don't see why not? I believe the BHO BC was just a political tool to garner votes. Don't think Trump believes or cares that Obama was not born or was born in the US.

OK

So why does Bidumb need two thirty minute breaks? So HoHarris can tell him what happened so far?

OK

I don't see why not? I believe the BHO BC was just a political tool to garner votes. Don't think Trump believes or cares that Obama was not born or was born in the US.
I don’t think Trump believes Biden is on drugs or wearing an earpiece.
He is just playing childish games

Biden was correct in not playing

Forum List

Back