Pleasantville, if you'd ever seen that movie. The conservatives in that movie are a perfect reflection of today's so-called conservatives absolutely r

Some types of movies don’t but when politics is the central theme of the movies it tends to that way the majority of the time.
I did some research on it, the people who go to movies ; survey one liberals and conservatives 10.1% versus conservatives 5%. Survey two : Democrats 12.4%, Independence 7.2% and Republicans 5.5%
It's not political, it's about profits.

I did some research on it, the people who go to movies ; survey one liberals and conservatives 10.1% versus conservatives 5%. Survey two : Democrats 12.4%, Independence 7.2% and Republicans 5.5%
It's not political, it's about profits.
I agree to a degree but I have noticed depending on who is making the movie that in some cases they are more interested in pushing a political or social agenda over profit. I have to get on the road so I’m going to have to end this I never post and drive it has been a good conversation that did get ugly or nasty rare thing here so thanks for that.

I agree to a degree but I have noticed depending on who is making the movie that in some cases they are more interested in pushing a political or social agenda over profit. I have to get on the road so I’m going to have to end this I never post and drive it has been a good conversation that did get ugly or nasty rare thing here so thanks for that.
All that nasty stuff comes from extremists. We are more alike than you think and I think you realize that which is great. Have a good day, drive safe.

Pleasantville, if you'd ever seen that movie. The conservatives in that movie are perfect perfection of today's so-called conservatives. Totally ridiculous and unrealistic. It's one of my favorite movies one of the greatest movies ever made. Enjoy and learn.
I've seen it too and as usual left wingers are idiots.

I often pray to heaven in thanks for blessings just such as that.
That attitude is not conducive to learning, that has to be our prime directive for being here in the first place.

Forum List

Back