Ohio Senate candidate Josh Mandel: If Morgan was a white male, Tim Ryan would have already debated her...Dems have trampled on Black people

• Banned
Morgan Harper: “The Club For Growth is a Super PAC whose sole purpose is supporting gigantic multinational corporations at the expense of the people of Ohio.”

Mandel : “I’m very proud of having the endorsement of The Club For Growth.”

• Banned
Mandel: "there are 15,000 Haitains on the Mexican border...funded by Soros."

• Banned
Mandel: "Let me say something my R opponents are afraid to tell you: the 2020 election was stolen from Donald J. Trump...get rid of all this 30 days of voting. It's crazy. Go back to one day, it's called Election Day."

• Banned
Mandel: "This coronavirus was a bioweapon manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party for one reason: to take down the US economy to bring down Trump as payback for his trade policy. All the hysteria created by the media and left wing politicians...to take our freedom away"

• Banned
an entertaining nut case, though, i had nothing else going tonight but enjoying Mandel's hallucinations for an hour and a half!

Mandel: "This coronavirus was a bioweapon manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party for one reason: to take down the US economy to bring down Trump as payback for his trade policy. All the hysteria created by the media and left wing politicians...to take our freedom away"

Hmmm....in conjunction with the Democrats through Fauci....possible. It was my first thought when I heard the US economy had to "shut down" but I didn't know what Fauci was. I tend against it but I dunno; that Hillary is a bitter sort of asshole.

Greg

Does the QOP even have African-American pols in it’s ranks?
Scott, Carson etc etc etc. Also the ONLY USSC Black Judge and the first woman USSC judge.

Dems? meh; playing catchup after 160 years of KKK affiliation!!!

Greg

Scott, Carson etc etc etc. Also the ONLY USSC Black Judge and the first woman USSC judge.

Dems? meh; playing catchup after 160 years of KKK affiliation!!!

Greg
Wow, how many in Congress now?

One on the court, thanks Reagan.

What’s the score today?

Greg

boom! round 2 of the debate between Mandel and Harper. the sound quality improves after around 8 minutes...i'll summarize the best parts later

at the start of the debate, Mandel is asked if Trump doesn't endorse him, would his loyalty to Trump make him end his campaign. Mandel says he rejects the premise of the question, and gives a long rambling answer where he attacks Adam Kinzinger and Anthony Gonzalez

Mandel asks Morgan 3 times if she's for or against vaccine mandates, she refuses to answer

Forum List

Back