Planning my next vacation

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I'm planning my next vacation to Saudi Arabia. This will be my 3rd trip to that country. I enjoyed my two prior vacations to that wonderful country.

1695921982014.png

There are many beautiful women in Saudi Arabia.

1695930387364.png

It has been hotter than a pair of Jordans in Philly down here in the deep south this year. Just a month ago
There are many beautiful women in Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 835449
Sweet Jesus!! Since the women there are subservient and stuff, can you find one to rent out for the weekend for cheap? Or is there some other sort of system?

We just are not smart enough for you here in the USA, eh? I understand.

he is like Gater MAC BLack etc. They have destroyed the Country and now are looking for a way out. Panama for BlackGater so he says....so he thinks. lol! if America folds, there is nowhere.

Sweet Jesus!! Since the women there are subservient and stuff, can you find one to rent out for the weekend for cheap? Or is there some other sort of system?
The women I met there are very good in bed and know how to please a man. This is one of the reasons I want to vacation there again.

After a summer hotter than a pair of Jordans in Philly here in the deep, deep south, I am planning to slide into some very cool and clear waters in the Chattahoochee River north of Helen to fly fish for trout. No. 10 olive woolly buggers are like candy to them right now. Then I am going to spend the evenings in Helen trying to snipe some drunken MILF snoot. There will be some Scotch involved.

Forum List

Back