Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies : ZoNation Read mo

Apparently so because you are here, you are queer, and eager to smear.

You give me a sermonette about belittling other people and here you are calling others "queer" and "eager to smear".....why don't you put on your big girl panties on and quit whining. If you can't take people confronting your inane comments, don't be so quick to give them.

You give me a sermonette about belittling other people and here you are calling others "queer" and "eager to smear".....why don't you put on your big girl panties on and quit whining. If you can't take people confronting your inane comments, don't be so quick to give them.

So ... you also post under the name of Daws 101?

You are the one that is stupid. You claim to be pro-choice but then go and make comments about women not having any remorse as if you have been in every woman's mind that has ever had an abortion. You are not only stupid, you are pathetic and a liar, you are not pro-choice. Your only choice is that women be forced to have a baby even if it kills them and even if the baby is the result of a rape. You are the one that doesn't have a heart.....you are just a melodramatic conservative attempting to appear caring.

You need to calm down and stop calling people stupid.
You're the one who started it. So it is okay for you to call others stupid?
I have a former friend, who confided to me that she's had 4 abortions to-date because her boyfriend doesn't want children, and she was afraid he would leave her if she didn't, I her words, get rid of the ....
And?
I've not said anything about forcing a woman to have a baby. I'm questioning the intentions of PP, which is my pejorative.
Did you mean to say "prerogative"?
The intentions of PP were misrepresented in the fake video. That alone should cause anyone pause.

And by the way, I'm not a Republican, and I do care about people as evidenced by my personal actions.
Nobody called you a Republican, and conservatives are the only ones I know that are not informed enough to know that Planned Parenthood helps women and want to destroy it for no other reason than their burning desire to stop all abortions, regardless of the reason.

You are the one that is stupid. You claim to be pro-choice but then go and make comments about women not having any remorse as if you have been in every woman's mind that has ever had an abortion. You are not only stupid, you are pathetic and a liar, you are not pro-choice. Your only choice is that women be forced to have a baby even if it kills them and even if the baby is the result of a rape. You are the one that doesn't have a heart.....you are just a melodramatic conservative attempting to appear caring.

I have a former friend, who confided to me that she's had 4 abortions to-date because her boyfriend doesn't want children, and she was afraid he would leave her if she didn't, I her words, get rid of the ....
And?
I've not said anything about forcing a woman to have a baby. I'm questioning the intentions of PP, which is my pejorative.
The intentions of PP were misrepresented in the fake video. That alone should cause anyone pause.

And by the way, I'm not a Republican, and I do care about people as evidenced by my personal actions.
Nobody called you a Republican, and conservatives are the only ones I know that are not informed enough to know that Planned Parenthood helps women and want to destroy it for no other reason than their burning desire to stop all abortions, regardless of the reason.

And?

You appear to be very immature and desperate for attention.
What you fail to realize is that other people with differing opinions share this forum with you, and no matter how much you try to belittle their viewpoints with your snit-fits of I know I am but what are you, they are not going to kowtow to your delusions of grandeur.
Oh no not the starving for attention ploy again.

Damn, she doesn't even know how to post..........notice that she repeats the same quotes over and over in her responses....I'm thinking we're dealing with a very immature and uninformed person who doesn't like to be confronted about her idiotic comments.
Just like Donald Trump.

And?

And?

And?

You appear to be very immature and desperate for attention.
What you fail to realize is that other people with differing opinions share this forum with you, and no matter how much you try to belittle their viewpoints with your snit-fits of I know I am but what are you, they are not going to kowtow to your delusions of grandeur.
Oh no not the starving for attention ploy again.

Damn, she doesn't even know how to post..........notice that she repeats the same quotes over and over in her responses....I'm thinking we're dealing with a very immature and uninformed person who doesn't like to be confronted about her idiotic comments.
Just like Donald Trump.

Are you bleeding?

How typical.

And, you also post under the name "Moron"?

Forum List

Back