Planned Parenthood international, kiss American federal dollars good bye...

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support instead of condemn programs and that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.

Free birth control has been available for decades for anyone willing to go get it

Yes. Through planned parenthood. But conservatives want to cut funding.

Stop pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining, I'm a woman and I know birth control has been available for decades through other outlets other than PP

Lying only means you're lying
There are other organizations but they don't reach as many poor neighborhoods as planned parenthood does. Especially for urban areas.

Planned parenthood supports political candidates because they are the ones that give them federal funding so they can keep providing services to underprivileged women.

BS, any public health facility...for decades and most of them are in urban areas
BS, then why do they go to PP? What public health facilities? Hospitals? You think there are free clinics everywhere?

If pro-lifers had their way, the abortion rate here would be much higher. And more women would die, but bloody handed butchers like Kosher want that to happen. She's certainly cackling gleefully about killing more outside the USA.
You are one weird girl. If you need government to confiscate money to provide responsibility and birth control for you then you have something missing in your brain.
Wow, you think other outlets don't get government reimbursements for services?
Read it again since it sailed over your head.

Stop pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining, I'm a woman and I know birth control has been available for decades through other outlets other than PP

Careful, you're turning Trump on.

She was lying, free birth control has been available for years from other outlets other than PP

Now get back on topic and stop trolling...my patience has worn thin with the nonsense

Why do Republicans only want to defund PP?

Because they donate to Democrats?

Because they provide legal abortions?

They murder babies and then sell the parts for a profit. Satan's spawn and ghouls

Abortion is legal. Deal with it.

Free birth control has been available for decades for anyone willing to go get it

There are other organizations but they don't reach as many poor neighborhoods as planned parenthood does. Especially for urban areas.

Planned parenthood supports political candidates because they are the ones that give them federal funding so they can keep providing services to underprivileged women.

BS, any public health facility...for decades and most of them are in urban areas
BS, then why do they go to PP? What public health facilities? Hospitals? You think there are free clinics everywhere?

You obviously are clueless about where and how to obtain free birth control, get up to speed and then try and bother me.

Careful, you're turning Trump on.

She was lying, free birth control has been available for years from other outlets other than PP

Now get back on topic and stop trolling...my patience has worn thin with the nonsense

Why do Republicans only want to defund PP?

Because they donate to Democrats?

Because they provide legal abortions?

They murder babies and then sell the parts for a profit. Satan's spawn and ghouls

Abortion is legal. Deal with it.

I never said it wasn't, did I? Go bother someone else, you're a bore

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support, instead of condemn programs that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.
You assume that they understand the connection between birth control & getting pregnant.
Except that it's your assumptions that are based on bigotry and ignorance. Pointing a finger won't work.

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend

So you support the president being able to go around Congress making unilateral decisions on his own? What happened to all the gnashing of teeth from when Obama did this?
I support it just long enough for him to undo all the EO orders of his predecessor!

So you support the president being able to go around Congress making unilateral decisions on his own? What happened to all the gnashing of teeth from when Obama did this?
Well now, he did less of this than did 'W' and most of his predecessors. And I bet that the orange clown does far more EO's in four years than did President Obama in eight.

As has been pointed out many times, it's not the number of EOs Obama signed that bothered a lot of people; it was what he was using them for.

I have to laugh at you fright wingers. You rant & have fits about how government stands in the way of free enterprise.

Yet here you assholes are.

You think it is OK for the political party in the majority to pick out a particular private business & punish them because they dislike what the do (although legal) and to whom they politically donate.

Say Marlboro were to donate huge amounts of money to Democrats and supports climate change. I guess you think it would be OK for Republicans to place a 40% tax on Marlboro products in retaliation.

What if Nestle supported abortion & donated to Democrats and Republicans passed a law that said food stamps can't be used to buy Nestle Products ( like Gerber Baby food).

Republicans want to single out Planned Parenthood and tell medicaid/Medicare recipients that their health care benefits for cancer screenings, & woman's health needs can't be used at Planned Parenthood.

Pro life or pro choice shouldn't matter. This is about government wielding power against a business, organization that they do not agree with even though its all legal or don't like which political party they support.

Government set up the war by making PP special in it's marketplace. Not REALLY focusing on other models for women's care delivery or caring about innovation or niche service areas. And it's BECAUSE there is an incestuous political alliance there --- that it should STOP. Just like with Musk and Tesla. Because 5 OTHER car companies could make a Tesla cheaper/faster/better if the govt wasn't stuffing money down Musk's pants.

Same with PP.. Except in THAT case. A LOT of that money comes BACK to the DNC and it's causes.
Then what is keeping those five companies from doing that? And Tesla paid back it's loan nine years early, with full interest. One of the best investments our government ever made.

Really shows the true colors of the 'Conservatives'. A leading edge automobile, with features only the top end foreign cars have, and handling and acceleration to match cars costing many times as much, made right here in America. In fact, Tesla has the highest rating of any vehicle when it comes to Made in America. But you 'Conservatives' hate it because it does not guzzle fossil fuels. God, are you fellows a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

Govt picks ONE innovator and gives them a boost. Other people with BETTER ideas think twice about investing their money going up against both the GOVT and that competitor. .It's that simple Rocks. You should get that. What about the people who know how to make an EV that's NOT for Millionaires???

Same with PP.. They get the subsidies and funding, become the Big Kahuna on the block. Wanna be the BETTER provider living on fumes and principles with a giant competitor that has Uncle Sam's wallet? ?

We ALL know the answer to that. It's because of the political money laundering that PP is part of.

Tell us more about this "political money laundering", with links. Just how does a non-profit with open books launder money?

If you're not making it all up, that should be no problem for you.

However, being most "libertarians" now do just make up all of their wacky claims, or simply parrot what their GOP masters have fed them, I don't have high hopes.

As has been pointed out many times, it's not the number of EOs Obama signed that bothered a lot of people; it was what he was using them for.

Liberals didn't like what Bush used his EOs for, yet we didn't use that excuse to whine about how awful they were. You're playing the "We're precious snowflakes, so our feelings count for more!" card.

As usual, consistency points to liberals.

Liberals didn't like what Bush used his EOs for, yet we didn't use that excuse to whine about how awful they were.

You people did nothing but whine about Bush for eight straight years and you are still whining about him, you delusional dip shit. It's an endless cycle.

That's thanks to Planned Parenthood, and all dispensers of contraception.

Please, don't lie.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/06/08/number-of-abortions-nationwide-declining

I never lie. It's a liberal thing, so you probably won't understand.

Please point out what in your link says I lied. That will be quite a trick, being your link says the same things I said, that abortion rates have gone down, and that they've gone down even in states without abortion restrictions, meaning that it was more birth control that did the trick, as opposed to more restrictions.

I'm willing to consider that you were merely mistaken about me. If you were, please admit it and apologize.

You people did nothing but whine about Bush for eight straight years and you are still whining about him, you delusional dip shit. It's an endless cycle.

Ah, the sweet sound of a "WAAAA! BUT BOTH SIDES DO IT!" whiner.

They pretend to be "independent", but they're just gutless, not honest enough to admit that no, both sides don't do it, and pretending that they do is de facto shilling for the right.

I have to laugh at you fright wingers. You rant & have fits about how government stands in the way of free enterprise.

Yet here you assholes are.

You think it is OK for the political party in the majority to pick out a particular private business & punish them because they dislike what the do (although legal) and to whom they politically donate.

Say Marlboro were to donate huge amounts of money to Democrats and supports climate change. I guess you think it would be OK for Republicans to place a 40% tax on Marlboro products in retaliation.

What if Nestle supported abortion & donated to Democrats and Republicans passed a law that said food stamps can't be used to buy Nestle Products ( like Gerber Baby food).

Republicans want to single out Planned Parenthood and tell medicaid/Medicare recipients that their health care benefits for cancer screenings, & woman's health needs can't be used at Planned Parenthood.

Pro life or pro choice shouldn't matter. This is about government wielding power against a business, organization that they do not agree with even though its all legal or don't like which political party they support.

Government set up the war by making PP special in it's marketplace. Not REALLY focusing on other models for women's care delivery or caring about innovation or niche service areas. And it's BECAUSE there is an incestuous political alliance there --- that it should STOP. Just like with Musk and Tesla. Because 5 OTHER car companies could make a Tesla cheaper/faster/better if the govt wasn't stuffing money down Musk's pants.

Same with PP.. Except in THAT case. A LOT of that money comes BACK to the DNC and it's causes.
How was PP in the marketplace? What special treatment did they get?

You obviously are clueless about where and how to obtain free birth control, get up to speed and then try and bother me.
So, you really don't know any. Why am I not surprised.

So, you really don't know any. Why am I not surprised.

There is this wonderful took on the Internet..it's called Google. Use it and cease expecting me to take direction from you....you're really that unimportant to me

Forum List

Back