Planned Parenthood international, kiss American federal dollars good bye...

I have to laugh at you fright wingers. You rant & have fits about how government stands in the way of free enterprise.

Yet here you assholes are.

You think it is OK for the political party in the majority to pick out a particular private business & punish them because they dislike what the do (although legal) and to whom they politically donate.

Say Marlboro were to donate huge amounts of money to Democrats and supports climate change. I guess you think it would be OK for Republicans to place a 40% tax on Marlboro products in retaliation.

What if Nestle supported abortion & donated to Democrats and Republicans passed a law that said food stamps can't be used to buy Nestle Products ( like Gerber Baby food).

Republicans want to single out Planned Parenthood and tell medicaid/Medicare recipients that their health care benefits for cancer screenings, & woman's health needs can't be used at Planned Parenthood.

Pro life or pro choice shouldn't matter. This is about government wielding power against a business, organization that they do not agree with even though its all legal or don't like which political party they support.

Government set up the war by making PP special in it's marketplace. Not REALLY focusing on other models for women's care delivery or caring about innovation or niche service areas. And it's BECAUSE there is an incestuous political alliance there --- that it should STOP. Just like with Musk and Tesla. Because 5 OTHER car companies could make a Tesla cheaper/faster/better if the govt wasn't stuffing money down Musk's pants.

Same with PP.. Except in THAT case. A LOT of that money comes BACK to the DNC and it's causes.

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend
With High Premarital Sex And Abortions Rates, Evangelicals Say It's Time To Talk About Sex | The Huffington Post

(RNS) The statistics, some evangelicals say, can no longer be ignored.

Eighty percent of young evangelicals have engaged in premarital sex, according to a new video from the National Association of Evangelicals. and almost a third of evangelicals’ unplanned pregnancies end in abortion.

It’s time to speak honestly about sex because abstinence campaigns and anti-abortion crusades often aren’t resonating in their own pews, evangelical leaders say.

So, you don't want the young people to have access to contraceptives, nor legal abortions. They will then get them in the back alley, with all that implies. And it will be these people that will lose children because of this.

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend

So you support the president being able to go around Congress making unilateral decisions on his own? What happened to all the gnashing of teeth from when Obama did this?
Well now, he did less of this than did 'W' and most of his predecessors. And I bet that the orange clown does far more EO's in four years than did President Obama in eight. Provided the GOP Congress does not impeach him before he finishes his term.

I have to laugh at you fright wingers. You rant & have fits about how government stands in the way of free enterprise.

Yet here you assholes are.

You think it is OK for the political party in the majority to pick out a particular private business & punish them because they dislike what the do (although legal) and to whom they politically donate.

Say Marlboro were to donate huge amounts of money to Democrats and supports climate change. I guess you think it would be OK for Republicans to place a 40% tax on Marlboro products in retaliation.

What if Nestle supported abortion & donated to Democrats and Republicans passed a law that said food stamps can't be used to buy Nestle Products ( like Gerber Baby food).

Republicans want to single out Planned Parenthood and tell medicaid/Medicare recipients that their health care benefits for cancer screenings, & woman's health needs can't be used at Planned Parenthood.

Pro life or pro choice shouldn't matter. This is about government wielding power against a business, organization that they do not agree with even though its all legal or don't like which political party they support.

Government set up the war by making PP special in it's marketplace. Not REALLY focusing on other models for women's care delivery or caring about innovation or niche service areas. And it's BECAUSE there is an incestuous political alliance there --- that it should STOP. Just like with Musk and Tesla. Because 5 OTHER car companies could make a Tesla cheaper/faster/better if the govt wasn't stuffing money down Musk's pants.

Same with PP.. Except in THAT case. A LOT of that money comes BACK to the DNC and it's causes.
Then what is keeping those five companies from doing that? And Tesla paid back it's loan nine years early, with full interest. One of the best investments our government ever made.

Really shows the true colors of the 'Conservatives'. A leading edge automobile, with features only the top end foreign cars have, and handling and acceleration to match cars costing many times as much, made right here in America. In fact, Tesla has the highest rating of any vehicle when it comes to Made in America. But you 'Conservatives' hate it because it does not guzzle fossil fuels. God, are you fellows a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support, instead of condemn programs that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support instead of condemn programs and that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.

Free birth control has been available for decades for anyone willing to go get it

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support instead of condemn programs and that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.

Free birth control has been available for decades for anyone willing to go get it

Yes. Through planned parenthood. But conservatives want to cut funding.

If pro-lifers had their way, the abortion rate here would be much higher. And more women would die, but bloody handed butchers like Kosher want that to happen. She's certainly cackling gleefully about killing more outside the USA.
You are one weird girl. If you need government to confiscate money to provide responsibility and birth control for you then you have something missing in your brain.

Stop pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining, I'm a woman and I know birth control has been available for decades through other outlets other than PP

Lying only means you're lying

If you don't want women getting abortions, then fine. But you conservatives should support, instead of condemn programs that provide free or affordable contraceptives. You don't want women getting abortions and you criticized Obama forcing hospitals and insurance companies to cover birth control.
You assume that they understand the connection between birth control & getting pregnant.

If PP has the money to donate to political candidates (it was millions) they don't need taxpayer money
So, we can end oil subsidies?

PP does get get federal subsidies, they get reimbursed for services rendered to those on Medicaid & Medicare, etc.

Stop pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining, I'm a woman and I know birth control has been available for decades through other outlets other than PP

Careful, you're turning Trump on.

There are other organizations but they don't reach as many poor neighborhoods as planned parenthood does. Especially for urban areas.

Planned parenthood supports political candidates because they are the ones that give them federal funding so they can keep providing services to underprivileged women.

If pro-lifers had their way, the abortion rate here would be much higher. And more women would die, but bloody handed butchers like Kosher want that to happen. She's certainly cackling gleefully about killing more outside the USA.
You are one weird girl. If you need government to confiscate money to provide responsibility and birth control for you then you have something missing in your brain.
Wow, you think other outlets don't get government reimbursements for services?

She was lying, free birth control has been available for years from other outlets other than PP

Now get back on topic and stop trolling...my patience has worn thin with the nonsense

There are other organizations but they don't reach as many poor neighborhoods as planned parenthood does. Especially for urban areas.

Planned parenthood supports political candidates because they are the ones that give them federal funding so they can keep providing services to underprivileged women.

BS, any public health facility...for decades and most of them are in urban areas

She was lying, free birth control has been available for years from other outlets other than PP

Now get back on topic and stop trolling...my patience has worn thin with the nonsense

Why do Republicans only want to defund PP?

Because they donate to Democrats?

Because they provide legal abortions?

Why do Republicans only want to defund PP?

Because they donate to Democrats?

Because they provide legal abortions?

They murder babies and then sell the parts for a profit. Satan's spawn and ghouls

Forum List

Back