'Planned in plain sight': Senate report finds intel agencies failed in the lead-up to Jan 6, Peters "compared the obvious intelligence misses to 9/11"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The threats to the Capitol on January 6th were not made solely in private conversations that required secretive law enforcement investigative tactics to detect... these threats were made openly, often in publicly available social media posts

Not to defend any mistakes or oversights, but I'd imagine there might be a certain amount of disbelief that Americans would do something like this.

Many of the capitol cops who were attacked and injured by the American Jihadis mentioned that. "I couldn't believe Americans were doing this".

Indeed they were. That's the power of manipulation and group pathology. World history is littered with this stuff.

This wasn't a "failure" of the deep state intelligence, this was a psyop to give them the Fedsurrection they desired.
They knew & exploited it for their own means to silence any remaining dissent to the anti-American UNiparty globalist plans

Not to defend any mistakes or oversights, but I'd imagine there might be a certain amount of disbelief that Americans would do something like this.

Many of the capitol cops who were attacked and injured by the American Jihadis mentioned that. "I couldn't believe Americans were doing this".

Indeed they were. That's the power of manipulation and group pathology. World history is littered with this stuff.
So after 8 months of BLM & Imtafa riots, they were caught off guard?
Was it because they assumed only the commie proglodytes & their minions were the only ones that would turn on them & the America First crowd was more law abiding & willing to suffer their abuses/lies?

You Jan 6 bed wetters are pathetic

I don’t think the Senate investigators are aware of the rhetoric common among right wing internet crazies.

They always talk like this.

As I was watch Trump speak that day I told my wife he was trying to incite a riot. Then I said no, that will never happen. I would have never thought it could happen in America. But I guess Trump had planned it at least as far back as when he told a hate group to, "stand back and stand by."

J6 was an FBI Gestapo coordinated riot against Trump.
Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested the National Guard for J6 and BOTH requests were denied.
Who planted that pipe bomb on video?
How many FBI informants were used to promote the J6 riot?

Not to mention that the FBI Gestapo paid social media to censor the laptop story, and chose to NOT investigate the laptop crimes by the Bidens.
Then add in the 51 traitors who said that the laptop was "Russian disinformation" to mislead voters.

Then add in the FBI Gestapo spying on Catholics and parents who speak up at school board meetings.

The report has findings that are obvious and disturbing.

The evidence was there to be seen in plain sight. We even heard rumblings o this site.the rhetoric on Parker however was much louder and angrier.

For the FBI to blow my off as bluster is unconscionable. The report concludes it was due to a lack of imagination. The agents couldn’t believe that these loud mother crazies would actually act.

Really?

If that’s true, heads should roll. These people were clearly not good at their jobs.

My feeling is that some or even most of the agents tasked with monitoring these sites were in agreement with them.

We know that some of the Capitol Police were and law enforcement has a very conservative bent ( despite the right wing attacks on them by Trump and his followers)

J6 was an FBI Gestapo coordinated riot against Trump.
Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested the National Guard for J6 and BOTH requests were denied.
Who planted that pipe bomb on video?
How many FBI informants were used to promote the J6 riot?

Not to mention that the FBI Gestapo paid social media to censor the laptop story, and chose to NOT investigate the laptop crimes by the Bidens.
Then add in the 51 traitors who said that the laptop was "Russian disinformation" to mislead voters.
Pure QKrew nonsense. There was nothing “against” Trump about that attack on the Capitol. In fact just the opposite

As I was watch Trump speak that day I told my wife he was trying to incite a riot. Then I said no, that will never happen. I would have never thought it could happen in America. But I guess Trump had planned it at least as far back as when he told a hate group to, "stand back and stand by."
So why did Trump request 20,000 National Guard troops to DC for J6 if he wanted an insurrection? Makes no sense.

That the FBI Gestapo instigated J6 with its informants makes more sense.

So why did Trump request 20,000 National Guard troops to DC for J6 if he wanted an insurrection? Makes no sense.

That the FBI Gestapo instigated J6 with its informants makes more sense.
Cause he knew there was going to be an attempt to overthrow the government? Seems to me Pence called out the National Guard. Thankfully he was not hung.

Pure QKrew nonsense. There was nothing “against” Trump about that attack on the Capitol. In fact just the opposite
Trump requested National Guard troops to keep the peace.
Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested National Guard troops to protect the capitol

Both requests were denied. Why? Maybe the FBI Gestapo coordinated J6 to blame Trump for it.

Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested National Guard troops to protect the capitol

Both requests were denied. Why? Maybe the FBI Gestapo coordinated J6 to blame Trump for it.
We have been through this before, so if you want to do it again. Who exactly in the chain of command can deny an order from the POTUS?

The threats to the Capitol on January 6th were not made solely in private conversations that required secretive law enforcement investigative tactics to detect... these threats were made openly, often in publicly available social media posts

J6 Reichstag Fire

Cause he knew there was going to be an attempt to overthrow the government? Seems to me Pence called out the National Guard. Thankfully he was not hung.
Why would Trump want 20,000 National Guard troops there to keep the peace if he wanted an insurrection? That makes no sense.

That the democrats stopped the NG from being there enabled the FBI's instigated riot.

Just stop with that bullshit. This was all MAGArats acting on their own. Over 800 have been convicted and none have used “the Feds made me do it” defense.

I doubt you even believe the bullshit you spew so just stop

We have been through this before, so if you want to do it again. Who exactly in the chain of command can deny an order from the POTUS?
Look at the Capitol Police Chief Sund request for the NG first. Sgt, at Arms Irving denied the request based on Nancy Pelosi's policy.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter, Pickle said.

Trump requested NG troops on J3
Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies.

The "chain of command" means Nancy Pelosi and DC Mayor Murial Bowser need to approve the request.

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and wanted the national guard there for his safety, not for the safety of Congress.

Just stop with that bullshit. This was all MAGArats acting on their own. Over 800 have been convicted and none have used “the Feds made me do it” defense.
I doubt you even believe the bullshit you spew so just stop
I'm NOT defending the goobers who rioted at the Capitol on J6. They were guilty of being duped by the FBI Gestapo.

If you look at what the FBI Gestapo did to influence the 2016 election and the 2020 election you should be disgusted that a government agency would be so partisan.

Forum List

Back