'Planned in plain sight': Senate report finds intel agencies failed in the lead-up to Jan 6, Peters "compared the obvious intelligence misses to 9/11"

Look at the Capitol Police Chief Sund request for the NG first. Sgt, at Arms Irving denied the request based on Nancy Pelosi's policy.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter, Pickle said.

Trump requested NG troops on J3
Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies.

The "chain of command" means Nancy Pelosi and DC Mayor Murial Bowser need to approve the request.
Nope...Pelosi nor Bowser are not in that chain of command. If Trump had commanded it...they would have been there.

If you look at what the FBI Gestapo did to influence the 2016 election and the 2020 election you should be disgusted that a government agency would be so partisan.
The "FBI Gestapo" bear a big responsibility for getting Trump ELECTED in 2016 by opening an "investigation" into Huma Abedin's laptop days before the election so...no.

Just stop with that bullshit. This was all MAGArats acting on their own. Over 800 have been convicted and none have used “the Feds made me do it” defense.
The MAGArats just blew past this. It needs to be repeated
I'm NOT defending the goobers who rioted at the Capitol on J6.
Of course you are you dishonest idiot. You're using "the Feds made them do it" as a defense

Not to defend any mistakes or oversights, but I'd imagine there might be a certain amount of disbelief that Americans would do something like this.

Many of the capitol cops who were attacked and injured by the American Jihadis mentioned that. "I couldn't believe Americans were doing this".

Indeed they were. That's the power of manipulation and group pathology. World history is littered with this stuff.
So after 8 months of BLM & Imtafa riots, they were caught off guard?
Was it because they assumed only the commie proglodytes & their minions were the only ones that would turn on them & the America First crowd was more law abiding & willing to suffer their abuses/lies?

You Jan 6 bed wetters are pathetic
Aww. You didn't like my post. Darn.

The threats to the Capitol on January 6th were not made solely in private conversations that required secretive law enforcement investigative tactics to detect... these threats were made openly, often in publicly available social media posts

I'm trying to wrap my head around this so I understand. This is a Democratic investigation where they claim the FBI and government agencies were totally inept regarding security Jan 6th? What happened to it was Trump's fault?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this so I understand. This is a Democratic investigation where they claim the FBI and government agencies were totally inept regarding security Jan 6th? What happened to it was Trump's fault?
Clearly you don’t have a great ability to hold multiple thoughts in your head at one time.

Nope...Pelosi nor Bowser are not in that chain of command. If Trump had commanded it...they would have been there.
Meeting minutes document that Trump said "fill the request". He was told Mayor Bowser requested the NG. It never happened.

The Trump request thru SECDEF Miller didn't go thru either. Someone in the chain said NO.

The chain of command for the DC NG is iffy at best. I can show several conflicting sources.
Some say direct control of the president
Others say that the DC NG needs to be requested by an elected official. The FACT that SGT at Arms Irving canceled Sund's request based on Pelosi's policy looks true.

Two requests for the NG were made, and BOTH were denied by democrats (Pelosi & Bowser)

The "FBI Gestapo" bear a big responsibility for getting Trump ELECTED in 2016 by opening an "investigation" into Huma Abedin's laptop days before the election so...no.
Bullshit. It wasn't the FBI's investigation, it was Comey's letting her off free for her illegal server. Besides that her "unlikable" numbers were off the fucking chart.
Here is a trip down memory lane that never gets old,...

Bullshit. It wasn't the FBI's investigation, it was Comey's letting her off free for her illegal server. Besides that her "unlikable" numbers were off the fucking chart.
Here is a trip down memory lane that never gets old,...

Comey was the head of the FBI ya fucking idiot and he was goaded onto that by agents of the NY office

Comey was the head of the FBI ya fucking idiot and he was goaded onto that by agents of the NY office
Bullshit. Comey was way out of his lane talking about indictments. That is the DOJ's purview. Comey was grandstanding, NFW he was "goaded" into anything..

Meeting minutes document that Trump said "fill the request". He was told Mayor Bowser requested the NG. It never happened.

The Trump request thru SECDEF Miller didn't go thru either. Someone in the chain said NO.

The chain of command for the DC NG is iffy at best. I can show several conflicting sources.
Some say direct control of the president
Others say that the DC NG needs to be requested by an elected official. The FACT that SGT at Arms Irving canceled Sund's request based on Pelosi's policy looks true.

Two requests for the NG were made, and BOTH were denied by democrats (Pelosi & Bowser)
You just said Bowser REQUESTED the NG

Clearly you are “confused”

You just said Bowser REQUESTED the NG
Clearly you are “confused”
Trump was told at the J3 meeting that Bowser requested the NG. Trump said "fill the request". It never happened.

Bowser either changed her mind, or never requested the NG. One version said that she said "her police could handle it".
You can research Kash Patel's version, or other versions.

Trump was told at the J3 meeting that Bowser requested the NG. Trump said "fill the request". It never happened.

Bowser either changed her mind, or never requested the NG. One version said that she said "her police could handle it".
You can research Kash Patel's version, or other versions.
Kash Patel is a Lying POS

Move along

Kash Patel is a Lying POS
Move along
Read these links below. The J3 meeting documents that Trump requested the NG. The J6 Committee are lying POS.
Police Chief Sund also requested the NG and Sgt at Arms Irving denied that one based on Pelosi's policy.

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies.

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sent an email saying the National Guard would be present to ‘protect pro Trump people’ in the lead up to the US Capitol insurrection, according to a new report released by the January 6 committee Sunday night.

Two days before the Capitol breach on Jan. 6, 2021, then-President Donald Trump personally authorized the use of up to 20,000 National Guardsmen to support local law enforcement if requested. But no request, as required by law, came from the Capitol police or from Mayor Muriel Bowser, says Kash Patel, who was serving as chief of staff at the Department of Defense at the time.

PATEL: “Yeah, thanks. Let me be clear. Mark Milley has testified under oath as the secretary miller and myself. We have always been consistent at the president authorize it. If Mark Milley had said anything otherwise, the committee including Adam Schiff would have leaked that information because it would advance their narrative . The memo you speak of, the national guard reports through the chain of command through the secretary of defense and secretary of the army. There is a delegation memo that Christopher Miller was smart enough to grab to save time so we wouldn’t have to go through bureaucratic gymnastics should the request come in. That memorandum was executed by the office of the secretary of defense, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the national guard. I hope that memorandum is in the hands of the January 6th committee along with a slew of e-mail traffic between the offices I just mentioned outlining with particularity the request for the president of the United States for up to 20,000 national guardsmen and the denial of that request from mayor bowser and other agencies. Those are the documents that a congressional committee of oversight that cares about the truth, those are the documents that should be put forth in front of the American public. Though I doubt it will be.”

Liar. There are differing opinions on that. Irving admits denying Sund's request for the NG.

We need Murial Bowser, Sgt at Arms Irving, Nancy Pelosi, and the DC NG chain of command, under oath to understand why the NG was NOT there on J6 as requested.

Forum List

Back