Planet Fitness bans real woman from gym for complaining about fake woman in women's locker room

I like the one I go to...but then I don't have to pay for the membership because it us part of my health insurance package.

It's not very busy though.

I would think that would be better. The gym I lift at is constantly busy and sometimes I get sick and tired of having to wait for certain equipment to be available.

24 hour fitness in Santa Monica has three locker rooms. One for just women, one for just men and one that is gender optional.
Gender optional. Yeah that sounds pretty much like something Cal would do. Retards.

Actually, it sounds like a really good idea given the complexity of this issue. That's one last thing they need to worry about getting sued over in today's crazy world of litigation.
Gender isn't that hard to figure out Bro. There are only two options and they're easily identifiable.

24 hour fitness in Santa Monica has three locker rooms. One for just women, one for just men and one that is gender optional.
Gender optional. Yeah that sounds pretty much like something Cal would do. Retards.

Actually, it sounds like a really good idea given the complexity of this issue. That's one last thing they need to worry about getting sued over in today's crazy world of litigation.
Gender isn't that hard to figure out Bro. There are only two options and they're easily identifiable.

I agree, but I'm not the legal system.

I like the one I go to...but then I don't have to pay for the membership because it us part of my health insurance package.

It's not very busy though.

I would think that would be better. The gym I lift at is constantly busy and sometimes I get sick and tired of having to wait for certain equipment to be available.

I actually like it that it's not busy when I go there. That's why I chose that particular location. Quiet environment and no one working out right next to you. I really was just addressing the posters comment on that they rely on constant new membership that fizzles out quickly.

However ...I do think they benefit when corporations ( like mine) send members to them that wouldn't normally go because they are paying for their yearly membership and fees.

“They told me the same thing, that he was allowed in there because that’s the sex he wants to be,”

He was born a he...and is a he.

A Michigan woman who’s been a member of Planet Fitness for some time complained when she saw a transgender man in the women’s locker, but the gym had an outrageous response.

It all started on February 28 when Yvette Cormier was at the gym’s Midland location getting undressed in the woman’s locker room. Much to her surprise, she looked over and saw a man standing just feet away from her, according to WNEM-TV.

Mad World NewsWoman Complained Of Transgender Man In Lockers Gym Had Scary Response

Welcome to the world where we don't say Men are Men and Women are Women. Once the ability to separate people is fully removed this will just be the beginning of what society will become

Welcome to the world where we don't say Men are Men and Women are Women. Once the ability to separate people is fully removed this will just be the beginning of what society will become

Mhm....and meanwhile some guy can say he's a woman so he can get his jollies watching women in a locker room.

Mhm....and meanwhile some guy can say he's a woman so he can get his jollies watching women in a locker room.

Just as a woman or transgendered individual can claim to be a Man and enter a Men's locker room. This is the world the Progressives on the Left want to push on us.

We are also In a society where transgendered men are demanding pregnancy tests from hospitals and getting them....because women are given them automatically before certain procedures.

What society needs is to pull it's head out of its ass.

We are also In a society where transgendered men are demanding pregnancy tests from hospitals and getting them....because women are given them automatically before certain procedures.

I definitely agree. We need o return to a society that accepts there are differences between Men and women and that those differences mean Men and women need to be treated differently.

The first time on of these freaks is in a public restroom with one of our children I'm probably going to jail

The first time on of these freaks is in a public restroom with one of our children I'm probably going to jail

I'm surprised they haven't just made all bathrooms unisex. But then they would probably bitch about that too.

I'm surprised they haven't just made all bathrooms unisex. But then they would probably bitch about that too.

With the number of bathroom stalls required by law in most buildings, adding that many single stall bathrooms. I will not use a multi-stall coed bathroom. I'll crap in the hallway before I do that.

What you call slippery slope is now reality in the Planet Fitness case.

Planet Fatness is a lousy Gym to begin with. Even the owners will tell ya their economic model depends on people signing up, but not ever working out. That would wear out the machines you know.

And if they do there is Pizza Fridays. What kind of gym that's actually interested in yer overall health would do that?

They burned hundreds of members here in Phoenix by disappearing.

Forum List

Back