Plane carrying more than 150 migrants lands in NYC:

They are here illegally and biden is responsible

Does any biden voter care?

If Biden knows they are here, they aren't here illegally.

And what do you guys care? You say you wouldn't be caught dead living in NY or CA. So mind your own business.

And don't say they'll cross state lines and come into your state.

1. That's what we say about how loose you are selling guns. Then they drive to our states.
2. They come to your state because illegal employers in your state hire illegals to work in their factories. We used to raid those companies. Republicans don't want to go after illegal employers only play wack a mole with illegal immigrants.

Maybe those Mexicans are visiting just like Canadians visit America? Why do you assume racist? I don't care if Mexicans are here visiting. I don't want them working. Go after illegal employers or stfu because you're not serious.

And what do you guys care? You say you wouldn't be caught dead living in NY or CA. So mind your own business.

1. That's what we say about how loose you are selling guns. Then they drive to our states.
2. They come to your state because illegal employers in your state hire illegals to work in their factories. We used to raid those companies. Republicans don't want to go after illegal employers only play wack a mole with illegal immigrants.

Maybe those Mexicans are visiting just like Canadians visit America? Why do you assume racist? I don't care if Mexicans are here visiting. I don't want them working. Go after illegal employers or stfu because you're not serious.

See, you know better. But you're just a contrarian and a shit stirrer. Buts it's people like that that end up hand waving everything and never actually reading everything. You skim a headline and just knock out an argument without ever actually reading beyond the headline. You're more interested in arguing than being informed, considering things or even having a discussion. You just want to drop inflammatory comments and walk off.

You do know no one here takes you seriously right? There is a reason why your comment to reaction is so drastically unbalanced.

See, you know better. But you're just a contrarian and a shit stirrer. Buts it's people like that that end up hand waving everything and never actually reading everything. You skim a headline and just knock out an argument without ever actually reading beyond the headline. You're more interested in arguing than being informed, considering things or even having a discussion. You just want to drop inflammatory comments and walk off.

You do know no one here takes you seriously right? There is a reason why your comment to reaction is so drastically unbalanced.
Right wingers don't take me seriously? In other words, I frustrate them. Can you name a few liberals here who you like?

And I'll say it again. If Biden knows about them, they aren't illegal, stupid.

Republicans campaigning for office are running ads that hammer President Joe Biden’s management of the U.S.-Mexico border. They claim that the administration is using planes to fly "illegal immigrants" around the country.

The Biden administration, like the Obama and Trump administrations, uses flights to move adult detainees from one detention facility to another in order to avoid overcrowding. If some of those flights occur at night, it’s not necessarily indicative of something nefarious or covert going on, as the ad suggests.

News reports, including some in Florida and Pennsylvania, have made clear that the process is routine and occurred under the Trump administration, as well.

They entered the US illegally without a visa and should be sent back to mexico
Our ruling

Biden "has been secretly flying illegal immigrants into communities across the country in the middle of the night."

The ad implies that it is a new phenomenon for the federal government to transport immigrants around the country. That’s not true.

Some of these flights may happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of routine flights were done by the Trump administration.

The ad contains only an element of truth. We rate it Mostly False.

"If Biden knows they are here, they aren't here illegally."
Ridiculous comment of the day.,,,,actually maybe even week.
Biden KNOWS there are MILLIONS of illegal aliens in the U.S. (we all do) - so, because he knows it, they aren't illegal?
Liberal logic at it's finest.

The same types of routine flights were done by the Trump administration.

Only thing different is we didn't catch one of those flights at night on video and lie about it.

Biden KNOWS there are MILLIONS of illegal aliens in the U.S. (we all do) - so, because he knows it, they aren't illegal?
True. I meant, "if he has invited them here, they aren't here illegal".

Anyways, this is all a lie anyways. This shit happened on Trump's watch too.

The Biden administration, like the Obama and Trump administrations, uses flights to move adult detainees from one detention facility to another in order to avoid overcrowding. If some of those flights occur at night, it’s not necessarily indicative of something nefarious or covert going on, as the ad suggests.
Thats nonsense

The illegals are being turned loose to go wherever they please

Our ruling

Biden "has been secretly flying illegal immigrants into communities across the country in the middle of the night."

The ad implies that it is a new phenomenon for the federal government to transport immigrants around the country. That’s not true.

Some of these flights may happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of routine flights were done by the Trump administration.

The ad contains only an element of truth. We rate it Mostly False.

Its no longer a secret though biden apologists wish it were

That makes Poopeypants a felon.

Forum List

Back