Plane carrying more than 150 migrants lands in NYC:

If Biden knows they are here, they aren't here illegally.

And what do you guys care? You say you wouldn't be caught dead living in NY or CA. So mind your own business.

And don't say they'll cross state lines and come into your state.

1. That's what we say about how loose you are selling guns. Then they drive to our states.
2. They come to your state because illegal employers in your state hire illegals to work in their factories. We used to raid those companies. Republicans don't want to go after illegal employers only play wack a mole with illegal immigrants.

Maybe those Mexicans are visiting just like Canadians visit America? Why do you assume racist? I don't care if Mexicans are here visiting. I don't want them working. Go after illegal employers or stfu because you're not serious.
Its time to put them in higher cost area. Settle them in Manhattan and remove some of the progs that live in the expensive apartments, condos and townhomes. Don't forget other areas like Nantucket and the whole Massachusetts coastal area. And of course Beverly Hills and the areas around it. And the beaches of Delaware. Prime areas. Obama has two juicy areas he lives in. No arguments about this. But we know this will not happen. These Progs are frauds.

They come because biden threw out the welcome mat
That's like saying Jews started migrating back to German because whatever party took over for Hitler "threw out the welcome mat". Compared to Trump where he made immigrants not want to come to the USA? So racist, anti immigrant, anti freedom, pro lies, pro russia, pro insurrection, anti science, authoritarian....

So are we still in a pandemic or not Joe?

New York is now at a 'high' Covid alert level, according to health officials. The mayor says he's not reinstating mask mandates

New York is now at a 'high' Covid alert level, according to health officials. The mayor says he's not reinstating mask mandates

The two worse off states are RED

COVID-19 hospitalizations are up 31 percent nationwide over the last 14 days, with 46 states and Washington, D.C., reporting an increase.

Nationwide, COVID-19 cases increased 52 percent over the past 14 days, according to HHS data collected by The New York Times. Reported case counts may be directionally helpful at this point of the pandemic, given the use of rapid, at-home COVID-19 tests that result in under-counting.

Hospitalizations are up 31 percent nationwide over the last 14 days, with a daily average of 23,860 people hospitalized with COVID-19 as of May 16. The CDC is keeping a close eye on the acuity of hospitalizations, with Director Rochelle Walensky, MD, noting that the agency is seeing less oxygen use, fewer ICU stays and no increase in associated death compared with earlier periods of the pandemic.

Iowa: 64 percent (143 hospitalizations)

Virginia: 62 percent (511)

the agency is seeing less oxygen use, fewer ICU stays and no increase in associated death compared with earlier periods of the pandemic.

the agency is seeing less oxygen use, fewer ICU stays and no increase in associated death compared with earlier periods of the pandemic.

I repeat so to make sure you see it.

That's like saying Jews started migrating back to German because whatever party took over for Hitler "threw out the welcome mat". Compared to Trump where he made immigrants not want to come to the USA? So racist, anti immigrant, anti freedom, pro lies, pro russia, pro insurrection, anti science, authoritarian....
Are Jews returning to germany

I have never heard that before

And what does hitler have to fo with anything?

The answer is nothing

Btw: illegal aliens want to come to America no matter who is president

But biden makes it much easier than trump did

Are Jews returning to germany

I have never heard that before

And what does hitler have to fo with anything?

The answer is nothing

Btw: illegal aliens want to come to America no matter who is president

But biden makes it much easier than trump did
This was written just 2 months ago

But today, the once bright hopes of Escobar — and millions of other Dreamers — have all but evaporated. Despite President Biden’s brief renewed pledge in his State of the Union address to push for a “pathway to citizenship” for Dreamers, farmworkers and essential workers, the prospect for immigration reform seems more remote than ever, and undocumented immigrants like Escobar are increasingly disillusioned.

You know what I say? Fuck em. As soon as they become legal, they start voting Republican. LOL.

And what do you guys care? You say you wouldn't be caught dead living in NY or CA. So mind your own business.

1. That's what we say about how loose you are selling guns. Then they drive to our states.
2. They come to your state because illegal employers in your state hire illegals to work in their factories. We used to raid those companies. Republicans don't want to go after illegal employers only play wack a mole with illegal immigrants.

Maybe those Mexicans are visiting just like Canadians visit America? Why do you assume racist? I don't care if Mexicans are here visiting. I don't want them working. Go after illegal employers or stfu because you're not serious.
The DNC is the largest employer of Illegals

There's an awful lot of presumption going on in this thread. There's nothing in that video that says they entered illegally, that they are from Mexico, that they are being turned loose, or that it's part of some secret DNC plan to take over the world. This is logistical and mundane, and FOX is blowing it up as if it's a President Biden scandal. It isn't.

But today, the once bright hopes of Escobar — and millions of other Dreamers — have all but evaporated. Despite President Biden’s brief renewed pledge in his State of the Union address to push for a “pathway to citizenship” for Dreamers, farmworkers and essential workers, the prospect for immigration reform seems more remote than ever, and undocumented immigrants like Escobar are increasingly disillusioned.

You know what I say? Fuck em. As soon as they become legal, they start voting Republican. LOL.
I could support a compromise on Dreamers that involves them never having citizenship

Legal residency is generous and more than they deserve

Plus the adults who brought them to the US must leave and never return

The two worse off states are RED

COVID-19 hospitalizations are up 31 percent nationwide over the last 14 days, with 46 states and Washington, D.C., reporting an increase.

Nationwide, COVID-19 cases increased 52 percent over the past 14 days, according to HHS data collected by The New York Times. Reported case counts may be directionally helpful at this point of the pandemic, given the use of rapid, at-home COVID-19 tests that result in under-counting.

Hospitalizations are up 31 percent nationwide over the last 14 days, with a daily average of 23,860 people hospitalized with COVID-19 as of May 16. The CDC is keeping a close eye on the acuity of hospitalizations, with Director Rochelle Walensky, MD, noting that the agency is seeing less oxygen use, fewer ICU stays and no increase in associated death compared with earlier periods of the pandemic.

Iowa: 64 percent (143 hospitalizations)

Virginia: 62 percent (511)

I repeat so to make sure you see it.

So in other words you've got no problem with the expected 18K PER DAY that will be flooding in, thanks to Joe inviting them in.

Let me get my violin out. :eusa_boohoo:

There's an awful lot of presumption going on in this thread. There's nothing in that video that says they entered illegally, that they are from Mexico, that they are being turned loose, or that it's part of some secret DNC plan to take over the world. This is logistical and mundane, and FOX is blowing it up as if it's a President Biden scandal. It isn't.

The fucker invited them to surge our border, and along with Dimocrats who favor giving illegals healthcare, it's no wonder we are seeing record #'s flooding in.

You reek of dipshit.

I could support a compromise on Dreamers that involves them never having citizenship

ITS like somebody pulled a dump out of the toilet and stuck 2 legs and 2 arms on it and some poopey FACE

Yesterday I saw a sob story about people from El Salvado, Guatamala, or whatever South American country they were fleeing from. They were pleading for Biden to let them in they want a better life.

Stop the presses. This is not how you get into our country. We can't say yes to you because if we do, more will come. They already are. What country are you from? I am going to contact that countries leader and ask them what the fuck is going on. Do we need to invade/bomb you? Then clean up your fucking corruption. Stop making your country such a shit hole people come here. South American leaders don't have to fix their economies. It works for them. And the people who don't like it, if they hate it so bad, why don't they leave? That's the attitude. They sound like Republicans. Instead of staying and fixing the fucked up economy, they leave. Instead of protesting, organizing into unions, forming militias, having free and fair elections, rioting, protesting, they just leave and come to America. No more. If you don't like your country, stay and change it. We're full. No occupancy.

And if we need to we will help clean up your mess. Is it the drug cartels? We will destroy them with covert military operations. Send in the Marines.

Forum List

Back