New poll finds 83% of Texans support medical use of marijuana. 60% support recreational use...Beto promises to legalize it if elected governor

I wonder if the "poll" was done in Spanish as well as English. Hard to find a resident of Texas these days who isn't an illegal criminal alien. Do they answer the phone? I wonder what Texans would think about polls that dealt in real issues besides the right to inhale a freaking weed until your brains ran out of your ears.

I wonder if the "poll" was done in Spanish as well as English. Hard to find a resident of Texas these days who isn't an illegal criminal alien. Do they answer the phone? I wonder what Texans would think about polls that dealt in real issues besides the right to inhale a freaking weed until your brains ran out of your ears.
The Weed is what turned CO blue.....Just sayin'.

A new poll shows Abbott ahead of O'Rourke by 7 points in Texas gubernatorial race.

Same poll suggests Texans' views on cannabis align more closely with Beto's.

If the most important issue of your life is pot legalization, you are a waste of life and don't count for anything

because we all know righties dont smoke the stuff....
Thing is scrub land don't vote, population centers do and it will bring out the vote more than some BS abortion legislation ever will.

If Bob The Fake Mexican pushes "Mah Legal Weed" in a big way it will have a real impact and the gop will pay a high price for all those blue-burb build-outs for the transplants....Then wonder WTF happened, just like in CO.

I still think the revenge factor for 2020 and the Tater economy will carry the day but the TX gop better get hot on legalization in some form before the dems steal a march on them.

A new poll shows Abbott ahead of O'Rourke by 7 points in Texas gubernatorial race.

Same poll suggests Texans' views on cannabis align more closely with Beto's.

Beto isn’t winning and if he does Basque I will fully apologize and admit I was wrong but there is no way he is winning…

What the Democrats are eyeing for us the AG office and if Paxton is the nominee then it is possible for them to win it…

Missouri legalized medical...and we are one of the Reddest States in the Union.

I don't believe we have a single Democrat in statewide office... Republican governor and a Republican super majority in the legislature... And Trump won here by almost 20 points...

I do not partake personally... the stuff does nothing for me...but I am a firm believer in freedom roll one up if that's your thing.

Make it legal and tax the shit out of it.

Forum List

Back