#Pizzagate absurdity

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

Podesta being pedophile... confirmed.

Can you imagine, you almost elected a bunch of pedophiles?

I bet you think that of Sanders also...Do you think they played pederast, the game for the entire family...

I bet you think that of Sanders also...Do you think they played pederast, the game for the entire family...

I am not aware of Sanders being connected to this in any way.

You know that this is a TOTAL LIE. Today a man shot up that pizzeria and threatened people's lives be caused if this lying video.

You whack jobs need to stop lying about shit. Businesses are being attacked and threatened because of it. Someone is going to be killed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right wing retards are at fever pitch in their hysteria over this made-up, fake as fuck "scandal". What a bunch of stupid, slopeheaded, bumpkin hicks right wingers are. A whole bunch of families are in some pizza place enjoying their pizza and cold pops, and then in walks some bog dweller from the South with his gun, shooting the place up. What the fuck! That was the only time kids, or anyone, was ever in any danger in that restaurant. Not before that moment. . What is with wingnuts? You're all frothing at the mouth. Calm down. You'll get your way soon enough, and millions will be re-uninsured, jobs will be sent to Mexico and China, and we'll be back at war in the Middle East, just like you idiots want. .

Right wing retards are at fever pitch in their hysteria over this made-up, fake as fuck "scandal". What a bunch of stupid, slopeheaded, bumpkin hicks right wingers are. A whole bunch of families are in some pizza place enjoying their pizza and cold pops, and then in walks some bog dweller from the South with his gun, shooting the place up. What the fuck! That was the only time kids, or anyone, was ever in any danger in that restaurant. Not before that moment. . What is with wingnuts? You're all frothing at the mouth. Calm down. You'll get your way soon enough, and millions will be re-uninsured, jobs will be sent to Mexico and China, and we'll be back at war in the Middle East, just like you idiots want. .

Yeah, that's exactly what is going on. You characterized it to a T.

No, wait, actually this restaurant is spreading pedophile symbolism and having a cuisin code that can hardly be matched by the Da Vinci code.

Or, is the regressive way of nourishing himself seriously, "Doing pizza". They really have quite the "pizza" in there to having been able to visit the white house a few times.

hpZqCBB.jpg

Last edited:
Wait. You STILL believe this story? You haven't had your moment of clarity yet?

How long will it be until you nutbags start claiming that the left is as gullible as you.....as a way to soothe your embarrassment over being so fucking stupid.

What is all of this? I have not been keeping up. I know left wingers are at fault. That I know.

How long will it be until you nutbags start claiming that the left is as gullible as you.....as a way to soothe your embarrassment over being so fucking stupid.

Have you debunked it in any way or shape or form with your ridiculous rhetoric?

No, so then my answer would be... YES.

Perhaps you should go do some pizza to get over it.

Have you debunked with in any way or shape or form with your ridiculous rhetoric?

No, so then my answer would be... YES.

Perhaps you should go do some pizza to get over it.

You are a dupe. You will believe just about anything. People like you keep Nigerian dissidents with huge inaccessible bank accounts in business. You dumb fuck.

Man....what I wouldn't give to just have this nation suddenly filled with people who have a clue about what is fact and what is BS. Realizing that we have so many fucking idiots running around is embarrassing.

What is all of this? I have not been keeping up. I know left wingers are at fault. That I know.

That post is you in all your glory. Well done.

Someone seems to be really co-operative and not at all butthurt today. *Insult* * Insult *Insult*

Here is the story, as usual LoneLaughter won't be able to debunk one second of it, but he can still insult his way into truth. The regessive ideology...

LoneLaughter's account of the usual Pizzeria Instagram experience:

Taped-kid-at-Comet-Pizza.png

Someone seems to be really co-operative and not at all butthurt today. *Insult* * Insult *Insult*

Here is the story, as usual LoneLaughter won't be able to debunk one second of it, but he can still insult his way into truth. The regessive ideology...

The question that you should be asking is how you reached a point in life where you would even consider that this story could be true.

It could be that you are mentally ill. But I'm thinking that you are just stupid.

The question that you should be asking is how you reached a point in life where you would even consider that this story could be true.

It could be that you are mentally ill. But I'm thinking that you are just stupid.

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, take as granted whatever Huffington post says.

Cw_8iWTXEAA5ihS.jpg

Now, go do some more Pizza, that's the regressive way!

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, trust whatever Huffington post says.

You have evidence? Awesome.

What other cool stories do you believe? How much of a loon are you?

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, trust whatever Huffington post says.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Classic attempt to paint everything stupid the regressives do as a "conspiracy hoax".

So far your contribution to the facts revolving around the case: 0.

If it's so easy to debunk, where is the actual debunking? Oh...

Its a "Trump Rube" story

Man opens fire in restaurant targeted by anti-Clinton "PizzaGate" fake news conspiracy - CBS News

As CBS affiliate WUSA reported previously, using the hashtag #PizzaGate, an imaginary story about the popular pizza shop was spread across social media and websites associated with the “alt-right” movement, accusing its proprietors of allowing Bill and Hillary Clinton and her former campaign manager to run a child sex slave ring from the business.

As a result, the pizza place has been hammered by thousands of threats and bizarre, unsubstantiated tales about child sex trafficking online for weeks.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Classic attempt to paint everything stupid the regressives do as a "conspiracy hoax".

So far your contribution to the facts revolving around the case: 0.

If it's so easy to debunk, where is the actual debunking? Oh...

You have already been presented with the debunking. You don't believe it. You are a conspiracy nut. You will believe anything....unless it you don't like it. Then....its just media bias.

You didn't answer by the way. What about Sandy Hook and 9-11?

Forum List

Back