#Pizzagate absurdity

The haunting fact is those sketches that were put put do STRONGLY and I mean STRONGLY resemble the Podesta brothers.

Podestas-with-sketches.jpg

Those ARE the sketches of the suspicious men wanted for questioning in the disappearance of the young McCann girl in 2007.

We trying to actually say they don't resemble the Podesta brothers?

Then with the Wikileaks revelations. Nothing to it? Just "fake news?"

The question that you should be asking is how you reached a point in life where you would even consider that this story could be true.

It could be that you are mentally ill. But I'm thinking that you are just stupid.

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, trust whatever Huffington post says.

You have evidence? Awesome.

What other cool stories do you believe? How much of a loon are you?

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Classic attempt to paint everything stupid the regressives do as a "conspiracy hoax".

So far your contribution to the facts revolving around the case: 0.

If it's so easy to debunk, where is the actual debunking? Oh...

You have already been presented with the debunking. You don't believe it. You are a conspiracy nut. You will believe anything....unless it you don't like it. Then....its just media bias.

You didn't answer by the way. What about Sandy Hook and 9-11?

Insulting people does not debunk anything, I see you are slow with this logic thing, try to keep up!

As for 9-11, please comment what on earth it has to do with this case. Only the most loony conspiracy nut could conjure up a connection.
Agreed about name-calling, but "Pizzagate" is a hoax put out by Fake News King Jestin Coler, a California liberal in order to bait RWNJs.

Podesta being pedophile... confirmed.

Can you imagine, you almost elected a bunch of pedophiles?

MY LORD, are you truly so convinced through this guy, PROMOTING the NAME again and again and again and again and again, repeating the the name of the pizza shop, just BEGGING FOR ANOTHER INCIDENT AND SHOOTING, and you posting it here so many more can read the actual name of the pizza shop....

I hope this dude gets sued, from here to high heaven, for ruining this man's life, with no proof or even something that comes close to truth about this pizzagate FAKE STORYin the wikileaks....

And on top of it, this scummy dude then repeats that this pizza shop owner's pictures of his friends and their kids that he had posted on his own facebook account, copied and cut and pasted in to a contortion of pictures that the lying scum say are proof he is in to pedophilia and this garbage is believed and passed around by the crazy cuckoo believers in this kind of SHIT, yes shit.

You are awful people who ruin good people's lives and livelihoods with this kind of conspiracy crud lies....may karma, come upon you, or seek repentance.

I would not put anything past the Clintons, they are the most repugnant of people… Fact

The alt-right wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and slapped them in the face.

Fact, Trump is a lying con man, who has faced numerous charges, paid fines, and been stopped from doing illegal business. But you don't care. You live in Trump's "post fact" world.

The rest of the world is laughing at you and the Trumpenfuhrer.

I would not put anything past the Clintons, they are the most repugnant of people… Fact

The alt-right wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and slapped them in the face.

Fact, Trump is a lying con man, who has faced numerous charges, paid fines, and been stopped from doing illegal business. But you don't care. You live in Trump's "post fact" world.

Hey dragonkunt, why don't you go blow it out of your pathetic double talking lying hypocritical ass.

Calling a Trump and fucking liar, while you support the party of the fucking liars.

Don't tell us, it was all because of a video. Right!? Right?!

Stupid bitch.

Trumpfuherer? You stupid fucking hag.

Podesta being pedophile... confirmed.

Can you imagine, you almost elected a bunch of pedophiles?

MY LORD, are you truly so convinced through this guy, PROMOTING the NAME again and again and again and again and again, repeating the the name of the pizza shop, just BEGGING FOR ANOTHER INCIDENT AND SHOOTING, and you posting it here so many more can read the actual name of the pizza shop....

I am so happy to hear the pretend outrage. The Trump butthurt flows strong!

Trump is a legendary businessman. Businesses do get lawsuits and fines from time to time, that's just the nature of the game. If you had ever been involved in any business, you would know.

I do care that Trump is proficient at business... that's a reason why he got so many votes.

Hey dragonkunt, why don't you go blow it out of your pathetic double talking lying hypocritical ass.

Calling a Trump and fucking liar, while you support the party of the fucking liars.

Stupid bitch.

Getting that buyer's remorse yet?

Stupid bitch.

Getting that buyer's remorse yet?
Says the person who blames republicans for the economic crash and housing bubble yet you have no idea and certainly dont care who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation.

Says the person who blames republicans for the housing bubble even though Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. More importantly you don't care.

Says the guy who blames Bush for enforcing clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs. More importantly you don't care. You just spout off about bush lying even though the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs.

Every single one of you pieces of shit are liars. All of you are ignorant as hell. All of you are arrogant bloviated gasbags.

Especially the dragonkunt.

Forum List

Back