#Pizzagate absurdity

Someone seems to be really co-operative and not at all butthurt today. *Insult* * Insult *Insult*

Here is the story, as usual LoneLaughter won't be able to debunk one second of it, but he can still insult his way into truth. The regessive ideology...

LoneLaughter's account of the usual Pizzeria Instagram experience:

Taped-kid-at-Comet-Pizza.png

The question that you should be asking is how you reached a point in life where you would even consider that this story could be true.

It could be that you are mentally ill. But I'm thinking that you are just stupid.

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, trust whatever Huffington post says.

You have evidence? Awesome.

What other cool stories do you believe? How much of a loon are you?

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Classic attempt to paint everything stupid the regressives do as a "conspiracy hoax".

So far your contribution to the facts revolving around the case: 0.

If it's so easy to debunk, where is the actual debunking? Oh...

You have already been presented with the debunking. You don't believe it. You are a conspiracy nut. You will believe anything....unless it you don't like it. Then....its just media bias.

You didn't answer by the way. What about Sandy Hook and 9-11?

Insulting people does not debunk anything, I see you are slow with this logic thing, try to keep up!

As for 9-11, please comment what on earth it has to do with this case. Only the most loony conspiracy nut could conjure up a connection.

This story has longer legs than I thought. There may be something to it. I wouldn't put it past any of these democrook sociopaths.

The question that you should be asking is how you reached a point in life where you would even consider that this story could be true.

It could be that you are mentally ill. But I'm thinking that you are just stupid.

It's about the evidence, I know, something you never take into consideration. Instead you are using the much "superior" way of knowledge acquisition, trust whatever Huffington post says.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Classic attempt to paint everything stupid the regressives do as a "conspiracy hoax".

You have already been presented with the debunking. You don't believe it. You are a conspiracy nut. You will believe anything....unless it you don't like it. Then....its just media bias.

Insulting people does not debunk anything, I see you are slow with this logic thing, try to keep up!

As for 9-11, please comment what on earth it has to do with this case. Only the most loony conspiracy nut could conjure up a connection.

You seem unwilling to let us know the depths of your gullibility.

You believe that there is a child sex trafficking ring led by President Bill Clinton being run out of a DC pizza shop. You believe that.

It is natural that you'd be asked about what other things you believe.

What is all of this? I have not been keeping up. I know left wingers are at fault. That I know.

That post is you in all your glory. Well done.

Someone seems to be really co-operative and not at all butthurt today. *Insult* * Insult *Insult*

Here is the story, as usual LoneLaughter won't be able to debunk one second of it, but he can still insult his way into truth. The regessive ideology...

LoneLaughter's account of the usual Pizzeria Instagram experience:

Taped-kid-at-Comet-Pizza.png

Oh....mmmmy.....God

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

You believe that there is a child sex trafficking ring led by President Bill Clinton being run out of a DC pizza shop. You believe that.

I never even mentioned Bill Clinton.

Yes, we know you are in full denial/insult mode, unable to discuss facts. Your overlords at WaPo have told you there is no merit to it, so that's what you will believe. Good sheep!

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Yes, we know you are in full denial/insult mode, unable to discuss facts. Your overlords at WaPo have told you there is no merit to it, so that's what you will believe. Good sheep!

You never mentioned Bill Clinton? Are you talking about SOME OTHER bullshit child sex ring at SOME OTHER pizza shop? Because...the one you are BELIEVING includes Bill Clinton.

Fool. Dummy. Dupe.

You never mentioned Bill Clinton? Are you talking about SOME OTHER bullshit child sex ring at SOME OTHER pizza shop? Because...the one you are BELIEVING includes Bill Clinton.

Fool. Dummy. Dupe.

I never mentioned him... you seem to have real difficulties contributing anything real to this discussion, besides the usual whine and general butthurtness that is.

According to the instagram owner, this is completely normal play:

0woG5J.png

Eh, maybe this is just the new regressive way of playing...

I wonder what the left will do or say is ALL of this is true.

Well, they can always say that pedos are oppressed and should be protected. They did the same with criminals...

Let's get real... the real victims here are the pedophiles.

I wonder what the left will do or say is ALL of this is true.

Well, they can always say that pedos are oppressed and should be protected. They did the same with criminals...

Let's get real... the real victims here are the pedophiles.
Just look at how they defend Roman Polanski and Michael Jackson.

That is the answer.

I would not put anything past the Clintons, they are the most repugnant of people… Fact

I wonder what the left will do or say if ALL of this is true.

It isn't If it were true, you'd have already heard what "the left" would have said. Its untrue to the point of ridiculous. To even suggest that there is any possibility that it is true is to expose yourself as an idiot. A dupe. A dolt.

You know that this is a TOTAL LIE. Today a man shot up that pizzeria and threatened people's lives be caused if this lying video.

You whack jobs need to stop lying about shit. Businesses are being attacked and threatened because of it. Someone is going to be killed
1) The Pizzagate conspiracy theory is pure bullshit. Generated by the "King of Fake News", Jestin Coler, a California-based businessman and Hillary-voter.

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

NPR: 'Godfather' of Fake News Is a Liberal Democrat in California

FALSE: Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria Home to Child Abuse Ring Led by Hillary Clinton

Officials: Potential violence over fake news troubling

2) Writing a story doesn't "make" anyone do anything. People have choices be it ignore the story, find more reliable sources or to pick up a weapon, be it a hammer, car or gun. The shooter in this case is a fucking moron and deserves to go to jail as a felon too stupid to own a gun.

Forum List

Back