~Pizza Please!~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I am pretty certain everybody loves pizza.
So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

And hey, does anybody REALLY get anchovies?? :eek:
(Ok, so that was 3 questions...big whoop)

Only one extra topping? Extra cheese!

My normal order is extra cheese, extra mushrooms, olives and sausage. Hot pepper flakes on top.

So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

Diced dill pickles.

I know, sounds weird. But if you have never tried it, you don't know what you are missing.

Diced dill pickles.

I know, sounds weird. But if you have never tried it, you don't know what you are missing.

It does sound different, but yet, many people, including me, get banana peppers on their pizza, and they have this tangy zesty taste to them...pickles would remind me of that.

Diced dill pickles.

It does sound different, but yet, many people, including me, get banana peppers on their pizza, and they have this tangy zesty taste to them...pickles would remind me of that.

Cooking the diced dill pickles with the pizza lets the flavor migrate around to the entire pizza...yum...

I am getting hungry now...mmmm..maybe pizza tonight.

Pepperoni

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Hell no

One topping = something above the crust.
Ground lamb would do.
It'd be a hell of allot better with diced cukes and some sour cream, but that isn't what the original poster requested.

1. One topping ... MEAT!!!!
2. Everything deluxe
3. Yes, occasionally

Of course when I eat pizza with other people I let them order because they are finicky about what they eat. And of course it is good to experiment although I don't know if I would like peanut butter on Pizza.

Only ONE Topping.... Pepperoni

Favorites..... Pepperoni; Sausage & Green Pepper; or Bacon Cheeseburger (Xtra Cheese, hamburger, bacon)

Anchovis..... Not going to happen here.

Pepperoni

If I really want to splurge.....Eggplant

A new found favorite...

Cheese Pizza with Old Bay Seasoning on it

the correct response is;

NOTHING, nada, zip, zero.....

Behold....in its purest best form...

20091031-efnyp-slice-shot.jpg

anyone who puts 'toppings' on a slice should be disposed of in the ancient Roman style; sewn into a large sack with a cock, a dog, an ape and a viper.

Last edited:
Extra sauce...especially if it has tomato paste in it and dose of oregano.

the correct response is;

NOTHING, nada, zip, zero.....

Behold....in its purest best form...

20091031-efnyp-slice-shot.jpg

anyone who puts 'toppings' on a slice should be disposed of in the ancient Roman style; sewn into a large sack with a cock, a dog, an ape and a viper.

What part of extra cheese did you not see in my post as an extra topping? huh?

Well, I did it. Diced dill pickles as the only topping on my pizza for dinner.

It never fails...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back