Pitiful Attacks On BillO Orchestrated By MSM....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
The Woodward/Bernstein wannabes are getting long in the tooth and grey in the beard,,,,instead of glorifying the Kennedy assholes and bringing down Nixon like their heroes did, they've had to play cover up first for Willy Clinton, and now Hussein Obama. They know nobody believes anything they say anymore, but Brian Williams had to go....on "extended leave" or something. And the laughter from that brings us to the O'Reilly smear.

Any possible fairness in his reporting from Argentina shows he never misrepresented himself there. But he's the tallest nail on Fox so the MSM painted a bullseye on him. And in typical MSM fashion, they let a little turd rag like Mother Jones do the dirty work, sat back, and reported it like it was news. Juicy news....total bullshit but enough gorilla dust to please their program directors and prog doornobs who would carry the flag into the blogs.

Bill-OReilly-finger-point.jpg

What they counted on was BillO going nuts and ranting....but he hasn't. Has he threatened any of them with reprisals? You bet he has and he'll sue the shit out of any affiliate of any network who slanders him. Remember, while truth isn't necessary in reporting anymore, INTENT is and there is no mistaking the intent of this smear campaign.

O'Reilly, will probably double his already considerable worth over this with lawsuits. Bill isn't one of those "say what you want as long as you spell my name right" types....We probably will never hear how much money he takes in off the settlements....that's always privileged information...I do expect we've seen the last of David Corn and Mother Jones when it's all said and done. :eusa_clap:

Billo made a fool of himself with his "going nuts and ranting" but that doesn't matter to the low information doodettes like ^^BullKurtzUSMC^^ any more than his lies do.

As we've already discussed, Fox is not a news network. They're strictly entertainment and they're expected to lie. I suspect its true that he will make money off his lies.

• Banned
As we've already discussed, Fox is not a news network. They're strictly entertainment and they're expected to lie. I suspect its true that he will make money off his lies.

Who's the "we" nosebleed? You and I have never discussed anything except about what a basket-case you are.

Billo made a fool of himself with his "going nuts and ranting" but that doesn't matter to the low information doodettes like ^^BullKurtzUSMC^^ any more than his lies do.

Hey clownface

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Who's the "we" nosebleed? You and I have never discussed anything except about what a basket-case you are.
Reminds me of the way they tried to take Rush down.

Rush sort of caused it. This is completely uncalled for and has been totally discredited.

A pox on David Corn and Mother Jones. Same goes for the libtards who persisted in pursuing this nonsensical farce.

The problem with libroids is they have to make so much up in order to attack their critics. They can't wait on real events. They have to make them up because they're on a schedule. Everything is being orchestrated according to a master plan and it will all eventually backfire on them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The problem with libroids is they have make so much up in order to attack their critics. They can't wait on real events. They have to make them up because they're on a schedule. Everything is being orchestrated according to a master plan and it will all eventually backfire on them.

I put that on the Clinturds...they lie for no reason, no gain, they just love to lie and now it's their party platform. Obama has made it an art-form...the progs love his lies, wallow in them, admire his ability to tell them.....even though they know he's hurting them more than us....to be a prog is to be a masochist.

Fox News is News. Their entertainment programs are entertainment programs.

Bill O fits in entertainment. Brian Williams on the other hand was not only the anchor of the Nightly News BUT he was also the managing editor.

Political commentator is chump change compared to Williams position of authority.

Forum List

Back