ASU "PROFFESSER" in a dress? Attacks the MSM.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Look at this bag of human crap. A Professor in a dress with a purse. Allegedly sucking students and got caught? Now they want to charge the MSM who was asking questions when he/she attacked them? The USA is gone....just gone. This lady will be in the WH next.

Last edited:

What to know about the Turning Point USA incident on Arizona State University's campus​

". . . Arizona Sen. Anthony Kern, R-Glendale, told The Arizona Republic in a written statement that he had "reviewed the video evidence" and accused Crow of misrepresenting the altercation.

Kern was one of the lawmakers in attendance at Kirk's talk in September and is on a Republican-led legislative committee investigating freedom of expression at Arizona's public universities. He was one of 11 Arizona Republicans who falsely posed as certified electors in an attempt to circumvent the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"For President Crow to clearly misrepresent what's in the video is certainly something we will take note of in our committee," Kern said.

Kern's statement to The Republic was initially provided by Kolvet, the Turning Point USA spokesperson. Kern later confirmed to The Republic that they were his words.. . . "

Harassment or threatening behavior toward ASU employees is dangerous, unsettling and will not be tolerated.​

The following is a message from President Michael Crow.​

". . . It is astounding to me that individuals from Turning Point USA would wait for an ASU instructor to come out of his class to follow him, harass him and ultimately shove him to the ground, bloodying his face. Cowards that they are and so confident in the legality and appropriateness of their actions, the Turning Point USA “reporter” and “cameraman” then ran away from the scene before police arrived. This is the kind of outrageous conduct that you would expect to see from bullies in a high school cafeteria. I spoke with Boyles about what transpired when he was walking from his class to his car and I watched the video of the incident multiple times. It is stunning for Turning Point USA leadership to endorse, defend and fund such activity in the name of “freedom.”

Look at this bag of human crap. A Professor in a dress with a purse. Allegedly sucking students and got caught? Now they want to charge the MSM who was asking questions when he/she attacked them? The USA is gone....just gone. This lady will be in the WH next.

It must be terrible to be a conservative – constantly consumed with unwarranted fear and contempt, obsessed with compelling conformity and silencing dissent, filled with hate just because others express their individual liberty.

Sad.

It must be terrible to be a conservative – constantly consumed with unwarranted fear and contempt, obsessed with compelling conformity and silencing dissent, filled with hate just because others express their individual liberty.

Sad.
No worse then when a liberal does the exact same thing.

That professor should learn to keep his hands to himself

What to know about the Turning Point USA incident on Arizona State University's campus​

". . . Arizona Sen. Anthony Kern, R-Glendale, told The Arizona Republic in a written statement that he had "reviewed the video evidence" and accused Crow of misrepresenting the altercation.

Kern was one of the lawmakers in attendance at Kirk's talk in September and is on a Republican-led legislative committee investigating freedom of expression at Arizona's public universities. He was one of 11 Arizona Republicans who falsely posed as certified electors in an attempt to circumvent the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"For President Crow to clearly misrepresent what's in the video is certainly something we will take note of in our committee," Kern said.

Kern's statement to The Republic was initially provided by Kolvet, the Turning Point USA spokesperson. Kern later confirmed to The Republic that they were his words.. . . "

Harassment or threatening behavior toward ASU employees is dangerous, unsettling and will not be tolerated.​

The following is a message from President Michael Crow.​

". . . It is astounding to me that individuals from Turning Point USA would wait for an ASU instructor to come out of his class to follow him, harass him and ultimately shove him to the ground, bloodying his face. Cowards that they are and so confident in the legality and appropriateness of their actions, the Turning Point USA “reporter” and “cameraman” then ran away from the scene before police arrived. This is the kind of outrageous conduct that you would expect to see from bullies in a high school cafeteria. I spoke with Boyles about what transpired when he was walking from his class to his car and I watched the video of the incident multiple times. It is stunning for Turning Point USA leadership to endorse, defend and fund such activity in the name of “freedom.”

David Boyles (The ASU professor) was targeted, among other things, his advocacy of a program in which drag queens read books to children.

“What are you gonna tell me, nothing? What are you gonna do?” the Turning Point reporter kept asking Boyles as he remained silent. “David, you can’t run. It’s best if you just talk to me about why you want to push sodomy onto young people. Why do you feel like children need to be exposed to drag?” the interviewer asked. “Why is that something that children should be exposed to and why do you feel that drag queens benefit from children being present at drag shows where they shake their genitals and their fake breasts? Also I was taking a look at your Substack and it seems like you really, really hate Americans. Like you just are disgusted with Americans and this country, and it’s funny because you would like to see a different America exist where little boys are sodomized by people like you, right? Hey!”

Arizona State instructor followed, injured by Turning Point crew

Also I was taking a look at your Substack and it seems like you really, really hate Americans.
This is the second time in as much media that I read this professor David Boyles' substack was mentioned. . .

I don't know about you, but now, I for one, am sort of. . . well, curious.

🤔

88mc2k.jpg

". .. This newsletter grew out of an informal project on my Instagram account. A few years ago, I started doing short historical vignettes every February for Black History Month, later expanding to cover Women’s History Month in March and Pride Month in June. The reactions from my community showed me there is a thirst for this type of history, which typically gets left out of the whitewashed history we get in school.

I will also use this space to discuss my work with Drag Story Arizona, Virtual Arizona Pride, White Hat Research & Policy Group and no doubt share unsolicited opinions as the feeling strikes me. . . . "

This is the second time in as much media that I read this professor David Boyles' substack was mentioned. . .

I don't know about you, but now, I for one, am sort of. . . well, curious.

🤔

88mc2k.jpg

". .. This newsletter grew out of an informal project on my Instagram account. A few years ago, I started doing short historical vignettes every February for Black History Month, later expanding to cover Women’s History Month in March and Pride Month in June. The reactions from my community showed me there is a thirst for this type of history, which typically gets left out of the whitewashed history we get in school.

I will also use this space to discuss my work with Drag Story Arizona, Virtual Arizona Pride, White Hat Research & Policy Group and no doubt share unsolicited opinions as the feeling strikes me. . . . "

Well thanks a fuckin' lot, bro. Reading all that shit just turned me gay. :smoke:

Sad.
And he got burned on his ESL lessons.

Forum List

Back