Pit Bulls kill 89 year old woman

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Doesn’t matter if it is an 89 year old woman or 3 year old child. Pit Bulls sense easy prey

Woman, 89, dies after pit bulls attack her and 12-year-old grandson at Colorado home

Pit bulls can be nice dogs like any other breed, they are just more likely to have assholes as owners. Remember Pete the Pup from the Little Rascals- got along well with the kids.

Doesn’t matter if it is an 89 year old woman or 3 year old child. Pit Bulls sense easy prey

Woman, 89, dies after pit bulls attack her and 12-year-old grandson at Colorado home

I've known a few pits that were sweethearts but then a stranger dog fucked with them next thing you know the stranger dog has bite marks in his/her face.

But these pits know to bite and stop. Even still, I would not want to own a pit bull myself. But all the pits I know, I love. But I've also seen pits that I am scared of because the owner raised them to be scary.

Pit bulls can be nice dogs like any other breed, they are just more likely to have assholes as owners. Remember Pete the Pup from the Little Rascals- got along well with the kids.

<sob>. My Pit Bull is so friendly
He would NEVER hurt anyone

Till a 3 year old gets mauled

I've known a few pits that were sweethearts but then a stranger dog fucked with them next thing you know the stranger dog has bite marks in his/her face.

But these pits know to bite and stop. Even still, I would not want to own a pit bull myself. But all the pits I know, I love. But I've also seen pits that I am scared of because the owner raised them to be scary.

Many Pit Bulls are bred for aggressiveness
Not many owners demand a timid Pit Bull

Owning a Pit Bull sends a message
Don’t Fuk with me

I have a German Sheppard... he was trained by the Navy as a perimeter watch dog... he is good with everyone especially kids until I put on his vest at night... you don't want to run into him when he has his vest on....

The Marines don't use pit bulls very often but they do sometimes and they make great dogs for searching out human remains and or explosives and ammunition's....
Its all in the training....

From your link:
"Each time the officers approached the victim, the dogs would circle the officers. Less lethal options were not effective," authorities said."

That sounds like those were trained fighting dogs.

From your link:
"Each time the officers approached the victim, the dogs would circle the officers. Less lethal options were not effective," authorities said."

That sounds like those were trained fighting dogs.

But they had met the 89 year old many times, why would they harm her?

Raw meat!

1663707104126.jpeg

But they had met the 89 year old many times, why would they harm her?

Raw meat!
Could have been something sparked one of them off. Once that happens they are trained to go aggressive. It's almost impossible to stop them. I have personal experience with a friend who had a couple of 'rescue' dogs that were boxers, not pit bulls. That is, dogs 'rescued' from the fight arena. They ganged up on another dog and virtually ripped it to shreds. When we tried to stop it, they would turn on us. Very scary. Both dogs got put down. A pit bull with such training would be even more scary.

Could have been something sparked one of them off. Once that happens they are trained to go aggressive. It's almost impossible to stop them. I have personal experience with a friend who had a couple of 'rescue' dogs. That is, dogs 'rescued' from the fight arena. They ganged up on another dog and virtually ripped it to shreds. When we tried to stop it, they would turn on us. Very scary. Both dogs got put down.
Pit Bulls are bred to be aggressive

Pit Bulls are bred to be aggressive

A neighbor of mine has a vicious golden retriever. The most irate,snapping mutt I ever met was a bichon fucking frise.

Lots of testy canines out there, the difference is that pit bull owners are more likely to be assholes.

It isn't a case of genetics, but one of environment.

A neighbor of mine has a vicious golden retriever. The most irate,snapping mutt I ever met was a bichon fucking frise.

Lots of testy canines out there, the difference is that pit bull owners are more likely to be assholes.

It isn't a case of genetics, but one of environment.
The difference is that a Pit Bull is many more times likely to kill you when it bites than a Bichon Frise

The difference is that a Pit Bull is many more times likely to kill you when it bites than a Bichon Frise

That's certainly true enough.

But I would want to be bit by a German Shepard or a Rottweiler either, which as just as tough as a pit bull.

But those breeds have fewer assholes as owners.

That's certainly true enough.

But I would want to be bit by a German Shepard or a Rottweiler either, which as just as tough as a pit bull.

But those breeds have fewer assholes as owners.
Yet neither a Rott or a Shepard kills as frequently as a Pit Bull

Yet neither a Rott or a Shepard kills as frequently as a Pit Bull

That's because their owners are less likely to be Assholes.

If pitbulls suddenly disappeared from the gene pool, the same asshole owners would start owning shepards and rotts, and their death rates would increase.

Were you aware that Hitler was a dog owner who owned a shepard? I don't know how many death Blondi was responsible for, but probably a lot. But that was before pit bulls became popular.

never been attacked by a pit.....but the worst ones i encountered were those fucking chihuahuas....nasty little basterds....golden retrievers were the nicest....

Forum List

Back