Pit Bulls kill 89 year old woman

The pit gets your Kangal by the neck and doesn't let go. Bye bye Kangal. Unless you shove your finger up the pits ass. That's the only way to get it to let go. I've done it before. I actually missed but even the attempt at shoving my finger up it's ass made it let go of that poor little dog.

Why it attacked that poor innocent little dog? We don't know. It's a fucking pit. Yes it's the owners fault of course but it's a pit! My dog does some crazy shit too but he's a PBGV. Harmless. If anyone's going to get fucked up it's him. But all the other types of dogs he fucks with, even the ones who show him teeth, know to back down. Pits don't. Once the switch is flipped, it stays on.

If we would just punish the bad pit owners enough it's too expensive or a pain in the ass to take care of a pit, that would stop a lot of trouble. For example, I never got a Mustang convertible car when I was young. Not because a convert mustang was too expensive. It was the insurance. Would have cost me a fortune compared to insurance on a Focus. Then a lot of pit owners would be priced out of the market. Or wanting one.

The sad thing is if you go to a shelter, most of the dogs there are pits. I say fix them all, then let someone adopt and love them till they die. But don't let them ever breed. This should raise the price too because of supply and demand. You would think.

And fine people who "illegally" have pits. Unfixed or unapproved. You got a junk yard? Have a pit. You want home protecting? Have a pit. But if you fuck up, it's going to be expensive.

A qualified handler will always foresee any such incident coming before it happens.

As I said. The pit has no chance. I've been there. Done that. Ain't happening.

But that's just me. The dogs already know the way. It's people who need trained.

Pits are largely taken in as novelty items by unqualified handlers/owners/trainers because they saw em being promoted as little badasses on a rap video or whatever. And, of course, so many want to create the same manufactured illusion as a reflection of themselves by having them. They're better off with an ankle biter.

Pits are bred for aggressiveness and a fatal bite

You can try to train it out of it but you dont know when there will be a slip up
As bad as they are with vulnerable people, they are worse with other dogs
My neighbor has a sweet pit. I love it. It loves my dog. It would never hurt my dog. But my dog would never give it reason to. My other neighbor's nieces dog kept barking at it and in it's face. The pit took a bite out of the dogs face real quick. Tooth just missed the little dogs eye. So this pit even knows to back down. Still, it doesn't know how tough it is. Doesn't know it's own strength.

I compare Pits to Lenny on Mice and Men. Big dumb lovable don't know their own strength and can get very violent very fast even over a misunderstanding.

Forum List

Back