Pipeline worker who lost his job because of job killer joe...should he be arrested for inciting violence?

Up to a million oil jobs are destroyed in 10 days

Don't be surprised when gas goes up to 4 bucks again like when Barry was in.

Obama had nothing to do with it. Production slowed down steadily during the Bush years because the ppb was so low. When the price went up, everybody started drilling.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg
You’re just a low level hack for the DNC lol

I just have followed the oil business closely for 60 years. I grew up in an oil
Up to a million oil jobs are destroyed in 10 days

Don't be surprised when gas goes up to 4 bucks again like when Barry was in.

Obama had nothing to do with it. Production slowed down steadily during the Bush years because the ppb was so low. When the price went up, everybody started drilling.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

I will agree that the Bushes were involved also. They were scum Neocons and heavily involved in the oil business. No doubt about it. We can't blame Barry for being just like his cousins.

Your ignorance is crippling.

How The Oil Industry Fared Under The Last Nine U.S. Presidents
Forbes › sites › rrapier › 2020 › 10 › 17 › ...
View attachment 450558
Oct 17, 2020 · Oil production had declined during President Obama’s last year in office as the average annual price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) fell to $43.34/bbl. But in 2017 …

camp.

Nothing ignorant about it. Barry was in 8 years and the gas prices were horrible. Just like they will be under Barry 2.0(Biden)

Nothing ignorant about it. Barry was in 8 years and the gas prices were horrible. Just like they will be under Barry 2.0(Biden)
Right wingers simply don't care about the People only the Profit.

Coal combustion plants account for more than half of Americans’ electric power generation. According to Coal's Assault on Human Health, a report by the non-profit Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), coal combustion releases mercury, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide and other substances known to be hazardous to human health. The report evaluates the impacts of coal pollution on our respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems and concludes that air pollutants produced by coal combustion contribute to asthma, lung cancer, congestive heart failure and strokes.

Stop complaining about general welfare spending, right wingers.

If building the pipeline hurt Americans, Democrats would support it. Xi doesn't want America to build infrastructure so he told Joe to stop it or he would release tapes of Democrat "faves" his million spies have obtained.

Do you want a pipeline across your property so Canada can make more profit?
I rather have a pipeline then a railroad shipping the oil. You rather ship the oil on Warren buffets trains because he donates to Democrats.

Keystone has a lousy safety record.. Trump of course was for it. He judges everything based on money. Do you?

Biden's net worth is about 9 million. But I guess you are going to say he don't base things on money. And how does a career politician become so rich? Hmmmm. He sure didn't get rich from his salary. Now did he?

Coal combustion plants account for more than half of Americans’ electric power generation. According to Coal's Assault on Human Health, a report by the non-profit Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), coal combustion releases mercury, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide and other substances known to be hazardous to human health. The report evaluates the impacts of coal pollution on our respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems and concludes that air pollutants produced by coal combustion contribute to asthma, lung cancer, congestive heart failure and strokes.

What makes you think the politicians on the left wing care about you?:D Maybe you should ask gov Cuomo. My Grandfather was a coal miner and he supported his family on it and 4 daughters. Shove it up your arse. I bet your not worried about all the GMO's in your food and all the Geo-Engineering in the air going on.

What makes you think the politicians on the left wing care about you?:D Maybe you should ask gov Cuomo. My Grandfather was a coal miner and he supported his family on it and 4 daughters. Shove it up your arse. I bet your not worried about all the GMO's in your food and all the Geo-Engineering in the air going on.
Democrats are for healthcare reform and raising the minimum wage. They seem to be able to learn from history unlike right wingers who only seem to be able to repeat historical mistakes while alleging they are not really like that.

Democrats are for healthcare reform and raising the minimum wage. They seem to be able to learn from history unlike right wingers who only seem to be able to repeat historical mistakes while alleging they are not really like that.

What you are not realizing is that the left and the right wing are on the same bird. None of these entities are giving your liberties and freedoms back. They both just parasite off of you and suck your energy dry while they get rich stealing your money. While they keep the left wing and right wing followers at each others throats over non meaningful things. Do you enjoy your servitude to both wings?

Aren't liberties and freedoms important to you?

He was going to be unemployed soon, all those people are getting unemployed, what is the best time to do it , during a pandemic when Unemployment is increased.
The Best Time? NEVER

biden and his corrupt administration need to be removed. I'm with the guy-------and if we don't stand up as group--they are going to pick us all off one tiny group at a time.

If building the pipeline hurt Americans, Democrats would support it. Xi doesn't want America to build infrastructure so he told Joe to stop it or he would release tapes of Democrat "faves" his million spies have obtained.

Do you want a pipeline across your property so Canada can make more profit?
I rather have a pipeline then a railroad shipping the oil. You rather ship the oil on Warren buffets trains because he donates to Democrats.

Keystone has a lousy safety record.. Trump of course was for it. He judges everything based on money. Do you?

Biden's net worth is about 9 million. But I guess you are going to say he don't base things on money. And how does a career politician become so rich? Hmmmm. He sure didn't get rich from his salary. Now did he?

Do you think that everyone who has money is without ethics?

What you are not realizing is that the left and the right wing are on the same bird. None of these entities are giving your liberties and freedoms back. They both just parasite off of you and suck your energy dry while they get rich stealing your money. While they keep the left wing and right wing followers at each others throats over non meaningful things. Do you enjoy your servitude to both wings?

What liberties and freedoms have you lost?

If someone is stealing your money you should notify the police. Coming here to whine like a little bitch does nothing to get your stolen money back.
Which freedoms and liberties did I lose btw?

The right wing is for no statutory minimum wage laws and they had four years to come up with a free market Capitalism solution for healthcare reform. All they had was nothing but Repeal.

Right wingers are worse regarding liberties and freedoms for Individuals, especially the Poor.

Remember when Trump said he was going to bring back all those coal mining jobs?

1612025953267.png

What liberties and freedoms have you lost?

The right wing is for no statutory minimum wage laws and they had four years to come up with a free market Capitalism solution for healthcare reform. All they had was nothing but Repeal.

Right wingers are worse regarding liberties and freedoms for Individuals, especially the Poor.

All you do is pick on right wingers and believe they are the problem of all things. You really need to turn off the MSM and especially CNN. Try to crawl out of your little box you have put yourself in.

All you do is pick on right wingers and believe they are the problem of all things. You really need to turn off the MSM and especially CNN. Try to crawl out of your little box you have put yourself in.
Right wingers are worse in All of the threads I have been on.

View attachment 450661

It was kind of hard for the guy to do anything when the Dark Cabal was at his throat for 4 years and their Russian Collusion scam and not to mention their fraud impeachment.

You know the MSM and Dark Cabal love Biden and they won't say one bad thing about him and everything he will do will be the right thing. It is all a joke and the joke is on you.:D

Last edited:

Right wingers are worse in All of the threads I have been on.

The right wing seems to have a little more common sense then the left wing this day in age. That is my observation. I used to agree with a lot of things on the left wing before Obama but he changed things for the worse for the liberals and are leading them off a cliff.

The right wing believes more in the freedoms and liberties in the US. And I am talking people not the Rhino or Neocon politicians that led us to countless wars. The right wing and their religion can be a bit annoying when they try to force it down your throat.

View attachment 450661

It was kind of hard for the guy to do anything when the Dark Cabal was at his throat for 4 years and their Russian Collusion scam and not to mention their fraud impeachment. You know the MSM and Dark Cabal love Biden and they won't say one bad thing about him and everything he will do will be the right thing. It is all a joke and the joke is on you.:D

Didn't you know Trump was incompetent by March 2017 when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

As for coal mining job.. Are you telling me that Trump didn't know that no investors were going to invest in new coal fed power plants?

He should have thought about that before he signed on to plan to condemn ranchers' land through emenent domain.

Bound to be some bad karma for anyone who does that.

View attachment 450661

It was kind of hard for the guy to do anything when the Dark Cabal was at his throat for 4 years and their Russian Collusion scam and not to mention their fraud impeachment. You know the MSM and Dark Cabal love Biden and they won't say one bad thing about him and everything he will do will be the right thing. It is all a joke and the joke is on you.:D

Didn't you know Trump was incompetent by March 2017 when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

As for coal mining job.. Are you telling me that Trump didn't know that no investors were going to invest in new coal fed power plants?

You do know that the MSM spreads propaganda don't you? Do you believe everything the MSM tells you?

Ok, if you are so worried about the Coal miners. Why don't you make a difference and write your congressman and your daddy Biden?

Forum List

Back